It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men, how could you let this happen?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Briefs are awesome. Keeps the balls in the right spot, the peen stays where it's put most of the time, no wedgies.

Try Amazon.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am female but I must say.enjoying this thread.

I'm learning so much about you manly men!
Lol
who knew the mere choice of undergarments could enhance your golf swing..or doom it to utter disaster! haha (making notes to self--Bwahahaa)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

who knew the mere choice of undergarments could enhance your golf swing..or doom it to utter disaster! haha (making notes to self--Bwahahaa)

We haven't even talked about bowling or 8-ball yet. Stick around!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I am female but I must say.enjoying this thread.

I'm learning so much about you manly men!
Lol

You laugh. My ex wife was a fine golfer. 15 handicap... when wearing a thong. True story. Her scores went way up when wearing other undergarments. Golf is just weird like that.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I'd say just go without, but I guess that's kind of sketchy with regard to zippers for guys. Underwear is just awful...especially women's. Like being imprisoned. I never wear those stupid frilly things.

They've got regular boxers at Target...probably at The Evil Empire too, but I avoid that place like the plague. Better to get them at Macy's or something though, better quality for around the same price.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

We haven't even talked about bowling or 8-ball yet. Stick around!

Bowling alleys have the "crotch coolers" integrated with the ball return... just be really careful with the ball return.

A 16 lb bowling ball will effectively change an alto to a soprano...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

"The peen"...Hahahaaaa! That's awesome😂😂😂😂

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I'd say just go without, but I guess that's kind of sketchy with regard to zippers for guys. Underwear is just awful...especially women's. Like being imprisoned. I never wear those stupid frilly things.

They've got regular boxers at Target...probably at The Evil Empire too, but I avoid that place like the plague. Better to get them at Macy's or something though, better quality for around the same price.

I tried playing 18 while wearing my ex wife's "delicates"... (I lost a bet... long story)

I finished with a 77 that day... and weird thoughts that I will not go into.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This all started after they took the tag off the back of the underwear. It is way harder now to put your underwear on in the dark. It used to be easy to feel that tag in the back. Even if you feel for the fly, you do not know if they are inside out. Now, the wife gets up because you have to turn the light on and she is crabby for hours.

The underwear manufacturers are drumming up work for divorce lawyers.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This all started after they took the tag off the back of the underwear. It is way harder now to put your underwear on in the dark. It used to be easy to feel that tag in the back. Even if you feel for the fly, you do not know if they are inside out. Now, the wife gets up because you have to turn the light on and she is crabby for hours.

The underwear manufacturers are drumming up work for divorce lawyers.

I used to play this game in a conspiracy chatroom.

We'd offer up 2 seemingly unrelated things, and someone would have to explain the conspiracy between them.

You'd be great at that game

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Boxer briefs are it for me...too much adjusting needed with boxers.
13 is still a cursed number....even in inches.

This thread tho....pure comedy gold.

I was a boxer man for years. "Let the boys hang", I used to say. I switched to boxer briefs shortly after after meeting my wife (her choice). now, In my old age I appreciate the lift and support my boys get from boxer briefs. I'm someone's father, I don't need my sex junk flapping and swinging in the breeze, doing as it pleases.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
OMG, this thread is cracking me up! I didn't realize I would ever discover what our gentlemen were wearing for under garments.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'll start a thread for the ladies too. I'm sure that'll get me a special ATS badge real fast ~

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I tried playing 18 while wearing my ex wife's "delicates"... (I lost a bet... long story)

I finished with a 77 that day... and weird thoughts that I will not go into.

That had to bring a whole new meaning to the back 9. I don't think I can ever look at you in the same way.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned anything about a sand wedge yet..

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Get yourself some fundoshi from japan .
way more comfortable than either boxers or briefs .
and when is hot weather can also use fundoshi as swimsuit when go to beach .

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I wear only the most manly underpants.

The reaction in the bedroom is always epic when I wear these.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You know what I don't understand about you dudes? The same thing guys scratch their heads over about women's underwear looking like bikinis & vice versa -- Like a lot of guys, I don't understand why other women get bent out of shape if someone sees their undies but are fine when someone sees them in swimwear. Some guys, at the very least, apparently have the same conniption fits.

Underwear and swimwear aren't exactly and different beyond the material used, they cover the same junk. Right?

So why is it when lost my swim bottoms, and I um, "borrowed", a pair of my husband's boxer briefs for summer swimming in our (rather private) back yard, that he flipped his ish over the quite remote possibility of the neighbors seeing them across half an acre, under what is essentially a swimwear cover skirt. It's literally a skirt...for swimming...sans anything for the crotch. Just a cover for bottoms.

Been scratching my head over this one all summer.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

When did this trend take over? Why is every store only selling the tightest shrink-wrap underpants available?

It´s because they need to fit under these ugly tighter than tight women jeans even "men" wear nowadays:

You know what i mean...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The math sounds about right.

That look was popular when I was in high school, and I haven't bought new underwear in about 10 years

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join