It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian MP seeks probe of Ukraine-Clinton Election Collusion Ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
A breaking report that Ukraine is now investigating ties
to the Democrat DNC in the 2016 elections, investigating
collusion with Hillary Clinton's campaign!

Derkach’s accusations center around reports, first published in POLITICO in January, that Ukrainian politicians and diplomats may have cooperated with people connected to the Democratic National Committee to hamper Donald Trump’s candidacy and bolster Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid. The key figure involved has denied any coordination with the DNC.

www.politico.com...

This report indicates that it was Hillary Clinton's
candidacy the hacker was backing!

Is this connected to the Ukraine hacker that has turned FBI witness?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

arstechnica.com...

edit on 16-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

There is a connection with Ukraine / UAE / RAK en.wikipedia.org... that is being looked into . Some of the ties have to do with the Muslim Brotherhood /CIA Ukraine connections ...Its kind of convoluted but we would expect it to be wouldn't we . I just wanted to tag your thread but will come back later .

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It would make sense that Ukrainians would be assisting Hillary. She helped foment that revolution with her Civil Society 2.0 and tech camps while she was Secretary of State.

It's all coming to light now.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

It would make sense that Ukrainians would be assisting Hillary. She helped foment that revolution with her Civil Society 2.0 and tech camps while she was Secretary of State.

It's all coming to light now.

Yes, your on the mark there!

Seems this ties into McFaul and Nuland,
and the hacked and leaked phone call.

edit on 16-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Watchdog files FEC complaint over alleged DNC-Ukraine meeting on Trump oppo

Ethics Complaint filed in DNC Collusion With Ukraine ElectionInterference

A watchdog group is urging the Federal Election Commission to investigate the Democratic National Committee and a former consultant for allegedly soliciting illegal contributions from the Ukrainian government by seeking information about then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) filed a complaint with the FEC on Wednesday, accusing the DNC and former Ukrainian-American consultant Alexandra Chalupa of breaking federal law.

Chalupa was brought into the broader debate regarding Russia's 2016 election meddling and potential collusion with the Trump campaign when Politico published a report months ago revealing she met with officials in the Ukrainian Embassy last year.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I made a thread earlier that may interest you.

In Ukraine, a Malware Expert Who Could Blow the Whistle on Russian Hacking

Possible FAKE NEWS:

Also emerging from Ukraine is a sharper picture of what the United States believes is a Russian government hacking group known as Advanced Persistent Threat 28 or Fancy Bear. It is this group, which American intelligence agencies believe is operated by Russian military intelligence, that has been blamed, along with a second Russian outfit known as Cozy Bear, for the D.N.C. intrusion.

Rather than training, arming and deploying hackers to carry out a specific mission like just another military unit, Fancy Bear and its twin Cozy Bear have operated more as centers for organization and financing; much of the hard work like coding is outsourced to private and often crime-tainted vendors.

At the end of the article:

Fancy Bear remains extraordinarily elusive, however. To throw investigators off its scent, the group has undergone various makeovers, restocking its arsenal of malware and sometimes hiding under different guises. One of its alter egos, cyberexperts believe, is Cyber Berkut, an outfit supposedly set up in Ukraine by supporters of the country’s pro-Russian president, Viktor F. Yanukovych, who was ousted in 2014.

After lying dormant for many months, Cyber Berkut jumped back into action this summer just as multiple investigations in Washington into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow shifted into high gear. Cyber Berkut released stolen emails that it and Russian state news media said had exposed the real story: Hillary Clinton had colluded with Ukraine.

Beware of false narratives. Look out for well-timed, counter-articles. Mueller lost an investigator and now this. There's a lot of squirming going on!!

edit on 16-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The washing machine is shaking and vibrating.

Bye Bye 2018.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Always good to keep an eye on all of the developing
stories. We know from many accounts Clinton was
up neck deep with Ukraine.

DNC Chalupa was implicated in This Ukraine collusion.

Hoping for the truth to come out!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The washing machine is shaking and vibrating. Bye Bye 2018.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I suspect the recent protests are all about a last spin cycle.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Why can't we have an honest presidential candidate to choose from? Just once before I die I would like to see honest people on the ticket.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yesterday's kidnapping of a journalist in Ukraine was orchestrated by the EU to stoke more tensions.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It'd make sense. She did help the current ACTUAL Fascist dictatorship that runs Ukraine come to power through a CIA coup that deposed the elected President as secretary of state.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ukraine's role as gas transit state will be over on Jan 1st 2019.. Time to open the eyes for the EU fancy greenies.
Then I want to see what will NATO do to green protesters!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I wonder if Ukraine hacked DNC in June 2016 to frame Russia. If real FSB did the job, they wouldn't use a cyrillic software to do that. I don't think FSB is that sloppy.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Rather then focusing on Clinton's agreements with the Kiev junta, I would focus more on people who are on power. For example Merkel or the Italian government.

top topics

join