It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis and the KKK are full of praise for Donald Trump right now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Does that means the entire group is violent?

the very point I made that you disagreed with. Now your argument is reversed based on groups you support.

What do you mean? Groups that I support?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

the very point I made that you disagreed with. Now your argument is reversed based on groups you support.

You argued that all white supremacists are haters but then you turn around and make the reverse argument for pro life groups.

care to clarify?
edit on 16-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: changed anti abortion to pro life groups.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You argued that all white supremacists are haters but then you turn around and make the reverse argument for pro life groups.

care to clarify?

We are not talking about white supremacists. We are talking about BLM.
Care to clarify what you meant by me supporting groups? What groups are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I just did.. quit deflecting. You said all white supremacists are haters then you turn around and make distinctions with pro life groups.

Your bias is showing.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I just did.. quit deflecting. You said all white supremacists are haters then you turn around and make distinctions with pro life groups.

Your bias is showing.

I think you are confused.
Yes I said all white supremacists are haters.
We are talking about BLM. You claimed that all BLM members are haters and supporters of murders. I made a comparison to the pro-life group to illustrate my point.
Now what groups am I supporting? You never answered me.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Nazis / White Supremacists / KKK / Antifa / BLM / CAIR are all terror groups. Just as the idiot ass pro life people who think murdering a doctor is justified.

You are the one making a distinction between the groups in question. You go after "right wing" groups yet make exceptions for left wing groups, like pro life groups.

Or do you not support pro life / antifa or BLM?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I do not support Nazis/White Supremacists/KKK/Antifa. I have no idea why you are confused.

Question: are you against police brutality?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The only person who seems confused is you and i imagine its to try and get your view in under the wire without being noticed

Still deflecting I see...

Do you support Antifa? Black Lives Matter? Pro Life groups?

Yes or no?

Being a law enforcement officer, yes, I am against police brutality. However when people are ignorant of how the law works and they wrongly think every interaction with aw enforcement is police brutality it creates a problem.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

One more time. I do not support Antifa and White Surpremacy.
I do not support violence.

Since you are against police brutality then you support BLM's original purpose which was to address the police brutality.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

DO YOU SUPPORT BLACK LIVES MATTER?
DO YOU SUPPORT PRO LIFE GROUPS?

Stop deflecting. All you are doing is reinforcing my original thought. You are one of those people who will go after one group yet look the other way when another group pulls the same bs - like BLM and Pro life groups.

I dont support BLM in the least. They are a terrorist group who engages in the very actions they condemn police for.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

How am I deflecting? I have already given you an answer. I do support BLM. Pro-life? Well I disagree with them but they are not generally violent.
Even BLM members denounce violence.
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Took you long enough to admit you support BLM. It means you are a hypocrite by denouncing one group while supporting another group who is guilty of the same behavior.

BLM is in fact violent. You cant make exceptions for groups you like and then drop those exceptions for groups you dont.

Thank you for proving my point that I made a page back.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

No I didn't take long enough. I've already answered you over and over and over again and you chose to ignore it.
You made an claim that all BLM members are violent and supporters of violence. I've proven you wrong with a link. I have stated many times I do not support violence. I have stated that some BLM members are violent just like how some pro-life members are violent.
You just want to make me a supporter of violence because I support BLM which YOU claimed is a terrorist group.

BTW thank you for proving my point I've made recently in other thread about people calling us Antifa/BLM/Islam sympathizers.
edit on 8/16/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ill bet Trump had hot trickles of covfefe running down his leg when he saw these guy chanting his holy Name....

edit on 16-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well no, you didnt. All you did was show you will target a group you dont like then make exceptions and excuses for groups you do like who engage in the same behavior.

You have no credibility.

Antifa / BLM / KKK / NAZIS / Muslim fundamentalists groups are all terrorist organizations so you havent proven anything other than restating my position.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Well no, you didnt. All you did was show you will target a group you dont like then make exceptions and excuses for groups you do like who engage in the same behavior.

You have no credibility.

Yes I did. It should have been clear enough that I support BLM. I guess you just don't have reading comprehension skills.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You have no credibility.

Yes I did. It should have been clear enough that I support BLM. I guess you just don't have reading comprehension skills.

Yeah I got that when you kept repeating the names of groups you dont support while never saying anything about BLM until you were forced to answer it. You were a coward by not outright stating you support BLM. You further complicated that by hoping it wouldnt be noticed.

Supporting BLM makes you no better than white supremacists. The only difference is you make excuses for BLM and excuse the very behavior you condemn other groups for.

As I said you have no credibility.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

If you say that the bad elements have hijacked the BLM movement I probably would agree with you. But there are still many BLM members who follow the movement's original purpose which is to address the police brutality.
I find it curious that after I have proven you wrong with a link you chose to ignore it or not address it.

And thank you for making me as bad as the white supremacists.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

And thank you for making me as bad as the white supremacists.

I didnt do that.. you did that yourself with your hypocrisy.

If BLM has "ok elements" then so do white supremacists. Since you dont like white supremacists and do support BLM you will go out of your way to make the exceptions while telling yourself there is a difference.

So yes, you are no better but only because of your own actions. You are responsible for your behavior, no one else.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What is the BLM's original purpose?

And yeah you're right I support violence, racism and murder. Bravo. You win.
Here's your participation award:

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join