It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The irony of a civil war breaking out over civil war statues

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MantheDevilsApe

I got nearly double your time in...
And yet , I have never spoke to a racist person. And in those years I have met all kinda folks. Folks cant believe the saying , in Georgia we never meet a stranger .
For the most part , people acting stupid wind up in a county jail . Quick. And that is no place to be whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
My opinion is that the elite will capitalize on any event in a way that serves them. So what we know for sure is that the current narrative of division between white people and alleged minorities is being taken advantage of by the MSM and the other culture creators.

What exactly is "alleged" about the Non-White Minorities???

There is nothing alleged about Non-White People being Minorities in the US.

Just look up the population by race in the US.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

They don't count illegal immigrants we have no idea what the actual demographics are in this country and if they are telling us the truth or not.

Calm down and stop freaking out.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Nobody is freaking out. I'm asking you a simple question. Why so defensive???

There is no way any number of illegals is going to change anyone's minority status when compared to White People.

It's simple numbers. Simple information to look up too.

You sound like fool to suggest otherwise.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's not irony. Many people think the 13th Amendment is unconstitutional because the Bible implies slavery is morally okay. The sad thing is slavery really never went away. We pretty much have slavery in privately owned prisons contracting out prison labor for corporations. The majority of the prison population is black on top of it all.

There are some people who think the strong have a natural right to rule over others. Some people think men do not want fellowship. They think men want LEADERSHIP. There are some people who think man's natural state is to be submissive to STRONG leadership. Some people believe they are chosen by God to be a Lord over common people.

And then there are people who believe in fellowship and the rule of law. Bullies don't like the rule of law because they see it as tyranny. Some people prefer to believe everyone is equal in the eyes of God and there are no divine privileges.

Muslims believe everyone is equal in the eyes of God which is why the Jewish aristocracy wants them all dead. Communists believe everyone is equal under the Constitution which is why the aristocracy wants the commies dead. The last thing the aristocracy wants if free, fair, and equal markets governed by the rule of law. This why the Federal Reserve exists to preserve the power and privilege of the aristocracy.

Besides, most people prefer to bend the knee to their political ideology. It's the strangest thing when you vote for a Democrat for the first time in your life. You have to first get past the feeling of vomiting. So which do you prefer Lords-and-slaves or a round table of equals united under a rule of law? Tyranny exists in many forms.

edit on 16-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
"They're" always looking for an american reichstag.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: MantheDevilsApe

I got nearly double your time in...
And yet , I have never spoke to a racist person. And in those years I have met all kinda folks. Folks cant believe the saying , in Georgia we never meet a stranger .
For the most part , people acting stupid wind up in a county jail . Quick. And that is no place to be whatsoever.
yep. Dumbasses don't last too long down here. The Georgia State Patrol is legendary for there intolerance of #ery of any kind

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Einstein neglected to mention morality or ethics as reasons why we cannot have peace through reason alone.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join