It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Assange is about to drop the hammer.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: introvert
Both Assange and Hannity have proven themselves to be attention whores, while not providing much substance to their claims.

They need to really come through on this or they stand to further discredit themselves.

Let me know when Assange provides equal info on the Right.

Or any info against the Right.

Notice how Assange is trying to make a deal to get out of the embassy, with Republicans?

notice how the left doesnt tackle the contents of the leaks and goes after the messenger.

This. This right here.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Xcathdra

So you think if the US get their hands on him they will just shake his hand say thanks and leave it at that?

at least use some logic..

If the US wanted him dead they would have "droned him" as Clinton put it or kidnapped him and sent him off somewhere. That didnt happen in addition to the DOJ being involved in terms of an investigation into him.

If the US indicts and gets him then he goes to trial.

The claims Assange made though are in fact lies. It is sad you cant see / understand that, let alone the fact you just gloss over them.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

They're counterfeit.
More Russian interference. They're still at it.
Still trying to smear Clinton.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The source was Russia.
God you guys just won't accept anything but a signed confession from Putin will you?
oh well.
Willful ignorance is not pretty.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This of course is unconfirmed by special councels and everybody sites the abc story.

There's no telling what this means.
Perhaps trump had him pulled.
He's in HR now? Really?
It's like he was demoted.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know it hurts, but it will be fine, I assure you:

Host Sean Hannity: “Can you say to the American people unequivocally that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta’s emails — can you tell the American people 1,000 percent you did not get it from Russia . . . “

Julian Assange: “Yes.” Hannity: “. . . or anybody associated with Russia?”

Assange: “We — we can say and we have said repeatedly . . . “

Hannity: “Right.”

Assange: “. . . over the last two months, that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party.”

— exchange on “Hannity” on Fox News, Jan. 3, 2017

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: oddnutz

Probably just the prevalence of Nazis everywhere in 2017 and I am making a mountain of a mole hill. I mean they have been hiding for 70 years it's no surprise they are a big deal when they suddenly reemerge.

Really? Nazis EVERYWHERE?? Nazis are a big deal? Do you hear yourself. I'll do what I did all election: If Nazis are everywhere, who do you personally know that is a Nazi? I mean they are everywhere, right? You must know dozens of if not hundreds. Where were they the last 8 years under the 1st Black President? If there are everywhere in 2017, they must have grown and organized under the Obama Administration.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They're counterfeit.
More Russian interference. They're still at it.
Still trying to smear Clinton.

No :

CIA confirms Wikileaks papers authentic

a reply to: JinMI

The source was Russia.
God you guys just won't accept anything but a signed confession from Putin will you?
oh well.
Willful ignorance is not pretty.

No :

CIA contractors likely source of latest WikiLeaks release: U.S. officials

Let's wait for Julian statement to clarify this.

PS : you should develop the cognitive ability to embed a link in your posts.

edit on 18-8-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The first part of my comment was supposed to make it obvious the second part was sarcasm.

Of course there are not Nazis everywhere that is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

That's good. Unfortunately I have heard people say the same thing since Trump's primary win. They see racists everywhere .

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Yeah they're very good at making it look legit.
It's cozy bear at it again.
Sorry .

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Sorry .

Ok. I'll bite. Let's hear your rationale for the leak of CIA/NSA tools being the work of Russia. Can't wait to follow this logic train.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

CIA statement being made up by Russia, is that your latest BS ?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Sorry .

So if the evidence is that it was a leak rather than a hack, will you claim that it is a put-up job because you prefer Russia to be the villain?
I think that this is the desire of many because it would provide comfort that Hillary's loss was due to outside forces rather than her poor showing as a candidate. Whatever the source of the emails, the country was well served by the exposure of Hillary and the DNC as the cheaters and con-artists that they were.
Now, the DNC has to rid themselves of the coven and start over. If they wish to provide alternatives to GOP candidates, they must move toward the middle and once again become the "party of the common man." Until that happens, they will be continuously baffled about why they lose elections.
No Clintons [including Chelsea] or Obamas need apply; we do not need dynasties. I will personally never vote for another Bush, Obama, or Clinton regardless of who they run against.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

In all seriousness then, and please forgive me; You should probably read and listen closely in order to understand what is being said before reacting. Otherwise things are about to get really stressful for you. I'm sorry this sounds patronizing.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You missed a great opportunity on the thread title. Should have read, "Looks like Assange is about to drop the hammer (and sickle)".

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Sorry .

Lol, how are you not embarrassed with your own posts? Seriously. It's the worst show in town, you are literally fooling yourself here, and even that is doubtful. Might as-well change your name to Shillyoldme.

Haven't your puppet masters let you in on it? The Russian narrative is dead. DEAD.
edit on 18-8-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Sorry .

You sure you KNOW all the players

Fancy
Cozy
Panda

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
You missed a great opportunity on the thread title. Should have read, "Looks like Assange is about to drop the hammer (and sickle)".

That pretty funny!

I obviously disagree that Assange is a russian agent, but props for the laugh.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If there is someone who has given us proof of what´s going on its got to be Assange!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join