It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Assange is about to drop the hammer.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: introvert

How far would he get with democrats? Don't fault the guy for negotiating with wit.

I also agree with your previous statement. Put up or shutup, it's tiring.

As I recall, Hillary comtemplated using a drone strike to take Assange out.
I can't imagine that the Democrats comfort him much.

She didn't say that , but if she did she didn't mean it

What a joke she is .

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: pavil
..Yep it's been a bummer. Seems it happens a heck of a lot more with Hillary Democrats. True Liberals still can manage to have opossing views and not feel hate. Bernie supporter are civil, it's the Hillarycrats that have to break up with you over politics. That still seems weird to me that they would do that?

The lack of civility is the really scary part. The left does not believe in free speech anymore. This is evinced by groups like Antifa and BLM, who believe in shouting down, and even beating down, people who disagree with them. Those are Nazi brownshirt tactics, and that's why I can confidently state that, yes, Antifa is exactly as bad as the neo-Nazis.

Antifa and BLM do not represent the entirety of the Left. When you paint in such broad strokes it helps perpetuate ignorance and the idea that all of us on the Left are complete garbage.

It would be like saying the Right does not believe in an America that is diverse in it's races, because the Neo-Nazis represent the Right.

That's wrong.

You're wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

..Yep it's been a bummer. Seems it happens a heck of a lot more with Hillary Democrats. True Liberals still can manage to have opossing views and not feel hate. Bernie supporter are civil, it's the Hillarycrats that have to break up with you over politics. That still seems weird to me that they would do that?

The lack of civility is the really scary part. The left does not believe in free speech anymore. This is evinced by groups like Antifa and BLM, who believe in shouting down, and even beating down, people who disagree with them. Those are Nazi brownshirt tactics, and that's why I can confidently state that, yes, Antifa is exactly as bad as the neo-Nazis.

My wife's friend went off on her after the election. We'd been friends for almost 2 decades, gone camping with them ect. Pretty close. My wife said nothing back to her friends12 paragraph screed. Later, my wife even went to her former friends mother's funeral out of respect. Her friend barely said anything to her there and then sent off another email why my wife was wrong ect. It's truly sad.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Antifa and BLM do not represent the entirety of the Left. When you paint in such broad strokes it helps perpetuate ignorance and the idea that all of us on the Left are complete garbage.

It would be like saying the Right does not believe in an America that is diverse in it's races, because the Neo-Nazis represent the Right.

That's wrong.

You're wrong.

Well then I guess you don't experience it like some on the right have. There isn't a name I haven't been called. It's not just a one off deal too. I've seen it happen to me probably well over a hundred times. And while I talk politics online, I keep my views to myself in real life. You probably will discount this first hand account but people who literally know nothing of me have ended up calling me awful things and have even threatened to boycott my business, even though they are nowhere near me Geographically. These aren't uneducated people, they seemingly turned crazy on me simply for having political views that don't match theirs. This is from someone who probably would have voted Sanders if he had won the nomination, so my views aren't hardcore conservative on everything.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

And btw I didn't engage them in the name-calling they were doing, I asked them to step back and pause. They didn't and I screenshotted the whole ugly ordeal.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That's wrong.

You're wrong.

Well then I guess you don't experience it like some on the right have. There isn't a name I haven't been called. It's not just a one off deal too. I've seen it happen to me probably well over a hundred times. And while I talk politics online, I keep my views to myself in real life. You probably will discount this first hand account but people who literally know nothing of me have ended up calling me awful things and have even threatened to boycott my business, even though they are nowhere near me Geographically. These aren't uneducated people, they seemingly turned crazy on me simply for having political views that don't match theirs. This is from someone who probably would have voted Sanders if he had won the nomination, so my views aren't hardcore conservative on everything.

Ok. My comments still stands.

Antifa, BLM or a bunch of other partisan douchebags do not represent the entirety of the Left.

I'm a Leftist and I am not responsible for the actions or words of others on the Left. Just as anyone on the Right is not responsible for the actions or words of Neo-Nazis or white supremacists.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

The messenger has no credibility to begin with. Let's be clear about that.

So you proved my point about the left attacking the messenger and not the content of the message which showed the DNC douchery to get their loser Hillary elected at any cost including doing unethical things.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Who's dead?
What whistleblower?

I can see how being a Hillary supporter that would be confusing , since their is such a long list of dead whistle blowers with association to the Clintons.

So let me clarify. Seth Rich is one that is suggested to have been the one to leak the information.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

That's wrong.

You're wrong.

Ok. My comments still stands.

Antifa, BLM or a bunch of other partisan douchebags do not represent the entirety of the Left.

I'm a Leftist and I am not responsible for the actions or words of others on the Left. Just as anyone on the Right is not responsible for the actions or words of Neo-Nazis or white supremacists.

I get your point. You are more the exception than the rule when it comes to politics lately. I wasn't going after you or your claim, just telling you personal experiences. And I know it happens way too often for it to be isolated. Most of my other discussions on politics online, I might as be talking to a Statue of Robert E. Lee. ATS is the only place I can have real debate of ideas on politics.

Sorry to have drifted off topic, back on point.

edit on 17-8-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm going to disagree.

They see the profit of their shenanigans, in supporting the negative factions, while you only see how it impacts the Left negatively for extremists.

The peanut gallery of the Right is substantially more partially responsible than you, even if you're '0' responsible. They know their propaganda works most effective as a phalanx of lemmings playing telephone. To them, it's join the phalanx, or you're the enemy. You die to their soldiers everyday you converse, and they even use the 'I'm just a lemming' card against you repeatedly to 'win'. This is far from them condoning the acts of others, their goal is to empower it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What would constitute undeniable proof? I'm guessing we'd have to have actual letters, flashdrive ect. What will it take on your opinion?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Uninterrupted, unedited video footage of someone physically copying the files and handing them to a known Russian operative, while stating their intentions are solely to help elect Donald trump.

Provide that and I will believe the Russian bullsh!t.

Otherwise, I have to side with Assange.

Wait, does proclaiming that make me Nazi now?

I say all this in an attempt to be humorous. And yes, I know I'm not very good at it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

That's wrong.

You're wrong.

The problem is, the reaction from the Left at-large has been that they're appalled at the suggestion that Antifa are a bunch of violent thugs. In their (tiny) brains, this is equivalent to endorsing the white supremacists. Given that, I don't see what conclusion I can reach other than that these people support Antifa. Some allegedly-respectable Democrats have outright called them heroes.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
until it happens its bs. why would you 'sit' on a story. if they had something, they would have released it already.

it sucks, but the entire mess is because the bad guys on top want to stay on top. the internet has awoken a larger percentage of the peoples of the world.

this scrambling by the internatiionalists is them trying to confuse and hurt as many people as they can, hopefully as we show them the door.

free the republic, free the world.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

It is really astonishing how quickly everything shifted in the news isn't it? Almost like some people have some things they are trying to keep out of public consciousness.

Probably just the prevalence of Nazis everywhere in 2017 and I am making a mountain of a mole hill. I mean they have been hiding for 70 years it's no surprise they are a big deal when they suddenly reemerge.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The messenger has no credibility to begin with. Let's be clear about that.

Assange has never even once been proven to be anything other than 100% truthful and credible. Can we say the same about the DNC, or the mainstream media who act as their propaganda branch?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheNewsMan

Not quite... Assange has lied in the past when he stated -
* - He would be charged with treason in the US. (He is Australian and cant be charged with treason).
* - He said he would be sent to Gitmo (He does not qualify to be sent there).
* - He said he would face the death penalty in the US (Nothing he can be charged with have the death penalty as a punishment).
* - He claimed if sent back to Sweden he would face rendition to the US (A lie).

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

* - He would be charged with treason in the US. (He is Australian and cant be charged with treason).
* - He said he would face the death penalty in the US (Nothing he can be charged with have the death penalty as a punishment).
* - He claimed if sent back to Sweden he would face rendition to the US (A lie).

You are pretty naive to believe all that.

the US have kept him holed up in an Embassy for the past x years based on phony rape accusations.

He's destroyed a lot of their plans by releasing evidence of their crimes.

If the US got their hands on him, you'd never hear from him again!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You are pretty naive to believe all that.

the US have kept him holed up in an Embassy for the past x years based on phony rape accusations.

He's destroyed a lot of their plans by releasing evidence of their crimes.

If the US got their hands on him, you'd never hear from him again!

No the US has not... Assange has kept himself holed up there. As for the rest of your post it has nothing to do with the fact Assange lied when he stated those things listed.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So you think if the US get their hands on him they will just shake his hand say thanks and leave it at that?

at least use some logic..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join