It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Not the Strongest Military in the World, Dollar will Vanish (Finance&Liberty Interview)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: muzzleflash

You can't blow stuff up by air if there are civilians in the area. Airpower can't win when you're fighting in cities and towns. You need people to call targets, and sometimes you need people to fight. Boots on the ground isn't always to take and hold territory. Sometimes you need them to fight too.

You can blow up civilians, it's just immoral and hopefully our military will avoid doing that.
It can be done though and it's easier than avoiding doing it.

If the objective was just to bomb them and ruin their day, air power is fine.

Who taught you this 'boots on the ground' junk science anyways?
Hahaha that was /sarcasm.

Blowing up civilians is really no big deal to the war planners. London. Dresden. Hiroshima. Aleppo. There are no fatalities, just objectives won... that's how it works.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Anyone that says that the US military isn't the greatest in the world, you can pretty much dismiss as full of #.

Not only is the US military the strongest in the world, It is so much better at projection and performance that no other 3 or 5 militaries combined would match it.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Back then it wasn't. Now, they've gone to great pains to avoid them. To the point that units under fire couldn't get permission for air strikes and even artillery fire, because it required them shooting towards a village.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'm not sure I understand the problem with the Treasury paying back people who purchased bonds. Am I misunderstanding the issue here? Please elaborate because I don't really know what you're referring to in relation to 'dumping bonds'.

Thanks for your great responses.

The issue with treasury bonds is that the premise is, that the government is pretending the T-bills are still in demand and countries are buying them (or at least holding on to them) to this day. Jim Willie is claiming all over the world people are dumping these onto the market, which are then bought by the US, via the Exchange Stabilization Fund, in order to keep the USD propped up (instead of tanking, hurting the dollar, and resulting in inflation, and widespread shortages of important imports because of a weak USD).

That's as well as I understand it anyway...

it's your $$$ that will vanish when you give it all to them for some useless metals that no store accepts as currency

My 2nd response/question for you would be this: Why would Russia and China be working on ways to get around the USD as a World Reserve Currency, at the same time that they are hoarding tons of gold and the US apparently exports most of its gold if precious metals are going to be useless in the long run?

edit on 16-8-2017 by FamCore because: 2nd question

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
There are at lest ten bases in Syria right now that will remain permanent for NATO use in the NorthEast partition of Syria known as Rojava, which may unite with Iraqi Kurdistan to create a greater Kurdistan. The only thing we lost was puppet control over the entire former Syria, but we still managed to grab about a good 15%-25% of it.

As explained well by a previous poster, the anti ship missiles are being a bit sensationalized. Yes they are very effective, but nothing really game changing if it came to the point of actually using them against us.

Unfortunately the part about our currency is pretty much spot on. Petrodollar is dying, but not quite dead yet. China, Saudi Arabia and Russia, which represent about a third of the global population, no longer exchange any US dollars between each other in trade. There are also a handful of smaller nations who have adapted similar measures in an effort to move away from the predatory terms of the Western Financial system.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Air power would win easily if we actually brought our teeth out. Tactical strikes work well, surgical strikes do not.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Back then it wasn't. Now, they've gone to great pains to avoid them. To the point that units under fire couldn't get permission for air strikes and even artillery fire, because it required them shooting towards a village.

I agree, brother. Totally.

BUT... if a foreign power launched an attack that wiped out an American city, do you think that the war planners at the Pentagon would give a rat's ass about civilian casualties? My guess is... probably not.

We have bombed the middle east into oblivion, because they allegedly destroyed 3 buildings in NYC.

3 buildings.

Wipe out an American city? There would be one less continent to learn about in geography class.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If they had the balls to take the gloves off, then yes, absolutely, casualties would be ignored. But we don't have anyone in the final decision making loop that would allow that to happen, short of a massive attack on the mainland, that would make 9/11 look like a love tap.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

... we don't have anyone in the final decision making loop that would allow that to happen ...

I agree. I don't know which of the Generals is going down first, but President Trump is going to get one here pretty soon.

At this point ... he has to know he is being thwarted by people he placed his trust in. I can see it plain as day. If I was President Trump, I'd arrange for a firing squad to be on-hand for the moment my order was disobeyed.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

If they had the balls to take the gloves off, then yes, absolutely, casualties would be ignored. But we don't have anyone in the final decision making loop that would allow that to happen, short of a massive attack on the mainland, that would make 9/11 look like a love tap.

Let's just pray, that it NEVER happens in our lifetime, or our children's lifetimes... my oldest son is active duty AF. I hope he has the opportunity to retire, as I did.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You dont know about about the military,(or about policies under the President) By stating that as you did , doesnt that mean you started the thread with ignorance ? I hope you are better informed now

I posted this in the "Dissecting Disinformation" forum for a reason.

If I were ignorant I would have simply taken all these claims for face value. Isn't that the point of ATS, to share ideas and resources with each other and have productive conversations?

Sorry my thread didn't live up to your standards and you felt the need to claim I " started a thread out of ignorance " ??

We can agree to disagree then Gothmog.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

If I were ignorant I would have simply taken all these claims for face value. Isn't that the point of ATS, to share ideas and resources with each other and have productive conversations?

Sorry my thread didn't live up to your standards and you felt the need to claim I " started a thread out of ignorance " ??

Not sure why some members like to take jabs or attack threads/other members without provocation, but I agree this is the right forum for this discussion and represents the opposite of ignorance
keep up the good work Fam

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

You dont know about about the military,(or about policies under the President) By stating that as you did , doesnt that mean you started the thread with ignorance ? I hope you are better informed now

We can agree to disagree then Gothmog.

The ignorant don't ask questions. They assume.

Your OP may read like a statement, but the question was understood.

I tip my cap, and crack a beer

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Basically, you cannot surrender to a bomber in the sky, it cannot see your little white handkerchief from that height, so yes, boots on the ground are needed .

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Careful what you wish for,if petro dollar dies so does our currency,it will be like confederate money,people will not have money to pay taxes,no one will be employed except by the government,and with no tax dollars no one works for free,so get ready for no water,gas,electricity,hope you live in a state with great weather like Calif,otherwise might freeze to death in the winter,or starve to death,I can see no way in my mind it would be a good thing,the liberals who had everything handed to them will be the 1st to pillage,this will play out like a doomsday novel,no phone,no cars or buses,no internet no nothin

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
"The US Not the Strongest Military in the World.........."???

There was a comedy movie many years ago - I believe it was called:
"The Mouse that Roared".

In this movie, an otherwise meaningless tiny nation [say like North Korea] gets its hands on a super-bomb and then
starts to hold up the rest of the world - Like I say, it was a comedy - very funny.

What isn't funny is NK with a bunch of nukes [want to guess how many?] and now ICBMs to launch them is........
Right - trying to hiold up the rest of the world - And especially the US - and its not even funny.

President Trump gets on their case and the liberal media accuses him of being a warmonger ?!?!

- What is funny is that ir is these same liberals that said almost nothing when Obama took out [or allowed to happen] the dictators of Egypt and Lybia and was threateing to take out Assad in Syria

Now what we might wonder is whose the real mouse? - Is that dictator in NK winning a war of wills with the West

edit on 17-8-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
And you know what the solution is? Why more money of course. Lots and lots of money.

... I wonder what their next trick will be when they can't create digital money out of thin air anymore and distribute the inflation around the world through the petrodollar?

the next thing will be developing a 'Block-Chain' based foundation for the present-day fraudulent paper futures/ETFs composed of physical assets like Gold/Silver/PMs....

replacing the MERS system with the same 'Block-Chain' DNA

Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

the digital & crypto magic of quantum strength is what will make the Block-Chain creation & assurance of transferable value of many financial products......( from money to bonds & Trade Notes)...the wave of the future....

the only problem, I see with this technology which protects & guarantees product value, is the price one will pay to be accessed into this exchange system (a 'mark-or-sign' in hand or forehead)

note: PM coins or bars that are physically outside the block-chain will become black market contraband & the holder a criminal-of-the-state

edit on th31150297353217382017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31150297364017402017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
as for the usa, our war machine offensive is a generation behind the Russian/China technology

see: www.voltairenet.org...

Meanwhile, the Russian Su-24 that buzzed the USS Donald Cook carried neither bombs nor missiles but only a basket mounted under the fuselage, which, according to the Russian newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta [2], contained a Russian electronic warfare device called Khibiny

yes KHIBINY... of which I have been poo-poo'ed about here on ATS, who say targeted EMPs are impossible ...

also hypersonic torpedos, ram-jet SAMs to knock out launch vehicles before they reach space deployment of MIRVs

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

No, Khibiny wasn't poo-pooed, neither were HPMs, or EMPs. The claim that it's a targeted EMP, or used by an Su-24 was poo-pooed. Khibiny is NOT an EMP weapon, it's a self defense jamming system designed to be carried on the missile rails of Su-34 and Su-35 aircraft. It can no be carried by an Su-24, and it can't shut down an Aegis. It's known as the L-175V, and made by KRET. It's being retrofitted to Su-27 aircraft, as well as the Su-30SM, Su-30M2, as well as the Su-34 and Su-35.

Khibiny does exist, EMP weapons do exist, HPM weapons do exist. But in this case, Khibiny is not either of them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join