It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current Weapon Of The Deep State - Political Paid Protests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

ya, right, such an insane idea...
then there's the big corps that might see it as a means to destroy competition or takeover companies.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
crowdsondemand.com...
They do not even hide the sorts of subversion servicesthey offer. Such dishonestly is far from moral, and close to illegal.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Blaine91555

Interesting bio on the CEO Adam Swart.

He takes a ‘hands-on’ approach with all Crowds on Demand clients

settle disputes or amplify their message

Perfect for the "Charlottesville" Project !!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Interesting bio on the CEO Adam Swart.

It kind of speaks for itself. Fake protesters on demand may be legal, but anyone involved with it ... well I'll not use that language here.

I'd imagine there are many companies out there who do this. Seems to be a lot of call for it now.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Just before the November 2012 election, company founder Swart said that the company was considering a request by a candidate for a staged political protest.

I wonder who that was ???

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I imagine and as much has been speculated for awhile now.

No whistleblowers? No one to out this for what it is? I find that rather odd. However I could simply be ignorant of the fact that it may already have.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Also there is the possibility that this was political false flag event if this firm hired "acting protesters" for BOTH sides.

That should be illegal too.

If that was the case you have reality being manufactured, and it's hard to dispute, but if I was Trump I would l like to have a little conversion with Mr. Swart.

Also note the posted 9 days ago at the top, if this is trolling, the posters are able to time warp to the future

edit on 16-8-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Snopes

We asked Crowds on Demand whether they posted the Craigslist ad or if they were involved in recruiting actors for the Charlottesville rally or counter-protest, or any other demonstrations held in other cities in response to the “Unite the Right” event. In a statement, the company’s CEO Adam Swart denied any involvement in the rally and counter-protest in Charlottesville, but did not rule out their possible involvement in other related events:

We were not involved in any capacity with the recent tragic events in Charlottesville, Virginia. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those impacted by the violence.

In a phone conversation, Swart also told us that while Crowds on Demand is not a politically partisan company, and provides its services to any political party, they “don’t work with hate groups.” When asked if the company would provide actors for protests against hate groups, Swart did not give a direct answer — but did say they do not put actors into situations that might prove dangerous for them.

No matter what protests, just the idea of paid protestors is repulsive as is anyone involved IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Just spitballing here but do you create a business model of that type without the safety net of plausible deniability?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Just before the November 2012 election, company founder Swart said that the company was considering a request by a candidate for a staged political protest.

I wonder who that was ???

The first and last letters of the secret name are vowels.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Also there is the possibility that this was political false flag event if this firm hired "acting protesters" for BOTH sides.

That should be illegal too.

If that was the case you have reality being manufactured, and it's hard to dispute, but if I was Trump I would l like to have a little conversion with Mr. Swart.

Also note the posted 9 days ago at the top, if this is trolling, the posters are able to time warp to the future

Playing both sides is a Rothschild patented trademark.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Maybe not, but I tend to think it's true they were not involved this time. My issue is that they would be involved at any time. I'd think even a child could see how wrong it is to hire protestors who are actors.

I do think that this person is likely capable of lying about it, but I'm thinking they got caught off guard will all of this and the notoriety.

Either way it's good to see it's out there in the open now that these things go on. This company is likely one of many that exist. I'd look more to companies of this type in the local area to do with the latest madness. Having managed many events myself over the years, travel costs are so prohibitive that you go local whenever possible and pretty much any sizeable city would have a company that could provide a service like this, even if it's not part of their normal business.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Either way it's good to see it's out there in the open now that these things go on. This company is likely one of many that exist. I'd look more to companies of this type in the local area to do with the latest madness. Having managed many events myself over the years, travel costs are so prohibitive that you go local whenever possible and pretty much any sizeable city would have a company that could provide a service like this, even if it's not part of their normal business.

Agreed. Remember when this was just some conspiracy theory?

Now that it is in the open, the role exists to counter it. Win-win.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yeah I was skeptical for some time, but it's become obvious over the last few years this goes on regularly. Problem is, if its for a thing people agree with, the wrongness of it gets overlooked. Me I'd be offended if any cause I was for stooped to this level.
edit on 8/16/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The possibility exists, sure.

Looking ahead, crowds will no longer have a bearing on anything. Similar to polls. Something will need to take its place.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Good point

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
this is totally irrelevant to the thread,
but darn!! this weekend's reality tv show has been cancelled!!

SAN FRANCISCO — Organizers of a free speech protest planned at Google locations across the United States said late Tuesday that the marches were postponed because of threats from “left-wing terrorists.”

LINK

I guess someone threatened to drive their car through the protest??

then there's this clip from the article...

“The rallies this weekend are being created by the alt-light so they are going to suck,” alt-right leader Richard Spencer said in an interview Tuesday afternoon. Alt-light is a term used by some alt-right figures to disparage more conciliatory elements of the movement.

umm... ya...
the groups can't even accept themselves, they have to invent subcategories, okay..

forgive me, it's late and I was up very early this morning, I think my brain believes this is all one humorous dream!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
When I discovered this concept, i.e. fake crowds or protests, it kinda blew my mind and came across to me as diabolically brilliant. What's fascinating to me is I'm pretty sure virtually none of my friends know about this, and any that do haven't said anything. However, I don't think these moves are new. Have you guys read about the fake fanatical fan crowd photos staged for the Beatles? a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Agreed, it's totally deceptive. a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Thank you for posting this.

And I could only give you one star and flag

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join