It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current Weapon Of The Deep State - Political Paid Protests

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This ad ran on Craig's List

This is distorting reality, now fake news isn't just fake, it's manufactured reality, to push a certain narrative.
This is very harmful to America.

So anytime a powerful group wants to do something, they just rent a huge huge crowd get them to support or protest whatever, and it causes political pressure that the press like CNN piles onto day and night, and politicians wanting it to go away, give in.

Then it's on to the next issue.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

While I don't doubt that there are almost certainly paid demonstrators as well as protestors, anyone can put up a CL ad.

You may have to do some more digging as this is not really ample proof.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The MSM has enough people believing all their crap.

The paid protesting agenda is part of the dirty little secrets.

Fortunately, there's more people that know and understand the BS.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Look at the tidbit on the last line.
'Are you ok with participating in peaceful protests (optional)"
If they answer "no" to that one, they go right to the front of the action and get paid double.
I wonder if it is "bring your own weapon" or do they supply a variety of them for you?
#ing pieces of sh!t

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Got a link for it or a link where you found it?.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Soros money at work. His Foundations threw so much away on Hillary and all the losing seats during the Obama years that more tried and true methods are being funded...street fighting in the trenches. Hitler started in the beer hall brawls in the back alleys of his nation, so fascist movements can be moved at the violent ground level such as Antifa. Hear they got their very own flag even.

edit on 16-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Soros money at work. His Foundations threw so much away on Hillary and all the losing seats during the Obama years that more tried and true methods are being funded...street fighting in the trenches. Hitler started in the beer hall brawls in the back alleys of his nation, so fascist movements can be moved at the violent ground level such as Antifa. Hear they got their very own flag even.

I bet the flag has German Engineering "built in" !!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

I bet the flag has German Engineering "built in" !!

That flag will never pass an emissions test... Climate Change!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
well, if it's a fake ad, it comes with a fake website..
crowdsondemand.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Crowds on Demand - Link

OK, it's real and they do provide people for protests.

Protests and Rallies

Whether your organization is lobbying to move forward a healthcare, financial or other social initiative, we can organize rallies and get media attention for your causes and candidates. We also assist individuals, companies and political organizations with protests and picketing campaigns. We’ve protested governments, corporations and everything in between. We’ve achieved results on campaigns on everything from ending institutional discrimination in a religious organization to getting refunds and compensation for hundreds of homeowners who bought hazardous land from a real estate firm to forcing a patent trolling company to back down. Some of these campaigns are long and drawn out while others can be resolved quickly. Regardless, we endeavor to deliver campaigns that bring out the best qualities of our clients’ messages and to achieve tangible results.

Sigh

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I didn't say it was fake anything. I highlighted the fact that anyone can make a CL ad.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
what sucks is they probably made a fortune sending their hired goons into charlottesville to both the rally and the counter protestors..
they're like the danged bankers and arms dealers, fund and aide both sides let the war begin!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

What we dont know is whether these are real ads or ads placed by one side or the other to be used as a scapegoat.

Although I do agree that there is a divide and conquer strategy in place: get the people to fight with each other vs focusing on government transgressions.

edit on 16-8-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Interesting bio on the CEO Adam Swart.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well, Charlottesville was real, as evidenced by one being killed, some fighting for their lives in hospital and others losing their real life jobs. No paycheck is worth any of that.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I know, didn't say you did... you asked...
I looked and that was what I found...
a website..
remember cmp also had a fake website, but still..
kind of think this one might be real.
I've seen ads like this pop up on our local craigslist from time to time.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Well, Charlottesville was real, as evidenced by one being killed, some fighting for their lives in hospital and others losing their real life jobs. No paycheck is worth any of that.

Clearly you don't have a future in politics. Sorry KJ.

To your point, don't rule out the mob mentality. What could have been very concerned citizens could escalate with the right surroundings.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
wonder if he ever used his forces to improve his investment funds??

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
wonder if he ever used his forces to improve his investment funds??

Are you inferring that someone who wishing to change the optics of a situation to suit a paid narrative would also extend that profit to other business ventures?

Preposterous!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
They are playing emotional intelligence off of intellectualism.

The left and right brain thinkers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join