It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUD Secretary Ben Carsons Home Was Vandalized by Hate-Filled Idiots.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I will put 500 dollars on it that it's not a white supremacist that did it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

It's hard for me to believe that every top ranking government official doesn't have a camera trained on his/her home that's recording 24/7.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: carewemust

Since this happened a few years ago, and before this weekend's racist melee, I don't see the point that Carson is trying to make by posting this on Facebook.

The "hateful Trump rhetoric" was not spray painted on his house years ago. It was very recent, while his family was out of town. It's in the article.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's hard for me to believe that every top ranking government official doesn't have a camera trained on his/her home that's recording 24/7.

Well there's plenty of us questioning the tide of sentiment rushing through the country and playing out with violence.

link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster
a reply to: Grambler

I stopped caring about Ben Carson a long time ago. I don't dislike him cause he's black; that's a non-issue to me. I dislike him because he's a mentally deranged muppet of the GOP.

That's coded language. Clearly, you are uncomfortable with a black man as Secretary of the HUD.

*heavy snark*

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Because he is both.

He's the worst type of black. Republican and a Trump supporter.

Well..in this incident, no racial words were spray painted. Only Anti-Trump rhetoric. To me, it indicates the work of low IQ snowflakes.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Whatever happened to making America great ...again.
When will that happen?
Anytime soon?
Something tells me that was a lie.

It depends on what you see when looking in the mirror. For the increasing number of Americans who experiencing better quality of lives for themselves and their families, America is becoming greater.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Meh, Carson is a white supremacist, he deserved to have his home vandalized, in fact he should have no rights at all, having his home vandalized is getting off easy.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I will put 500 dollars on it that it's not a white supremacist that did it.

I don't think so either. There are less than 200,000 White Supremacist members. But millions of haters on the Liberal side. Go with the odds. I don't think anyone will accept/counter your $500 bet, ToysForAdults.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: DrunkenMimeMaster

You only minimize yourself by your own crap with that.
One of the worlds great pediatric NEUROSURGEONS is deranged huh...

One can be at the top of their field but still hold ridiculous opinions about the rest of the world. Success in one subject doesn't mean competence in any other subjects.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: carewemust

Well there's plenty of us questioning the tide of sentiment rushing through the country and playing out with violence.

It's nuts.. the KKK held a march right after President Trump was sworn in (discussed on ATS). No protestors showed up. They marched and went home. They aren't worth paying attention to. But when Soros sends in "innocent" left-wing thugs to clash, you have what we saw this past weekend. A giant skirmish, with death(s).

I hope Attorney General Sessions connects George Soros to the deaths that have occurred and brings him to trial.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The most alarming piece to me is that both sides knew there was going to be a clash.

I live a little over an hour away, and I stay up with all the new ATS feed and didn't know this was happening till the last minute.

Here's where it gets weird though. This was supposedly an accidental and organic riot.

But both sides had weapons and shields. The oddest part is that the story is the alt right started the violence (I'm in no way defending them just saying this to delve deep). But when I was watching the interview with the head of communications for state police, she noted the counter protesters were throwing soda cans filled with cement. How long does it take for cement to set?

All I'm saying is there are definitely some fishy parts to this story.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So? It was still before this weekend's melee. Maybe he was feeling left out? Otherwise, I can't imagine why he thought today was a good time to bring it up.

edit on 16-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Since this happened a few years ago, and before this weekend's racist melee, I don't see the point that Carson is trying to make by posting this on Facebook.

A few years ago???? what are you on about? He said it just happened recently. From op link:

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson revealed Wednesday that his Virginia home was recently vandalized with “hateful rhetoric about President Trump.”

“More recently our home in Virginia along with that of a neighbor was vandalized by people who also wrote hateful rhetoric about President Trump,” Carson wrote on his Facebook page. “We were out of town, but other kind, embarrassed neighbors cleaned up most of the mess before we returned.”

Carson posted the anecdote as part of his response to the “racial and political strife emanating from the events in Charlottesville last weekend.”

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The flag incident, in which his neighbor hung a Confederate flag, happened a few years ago. "Recently", his house, as well as a neighbor's house, were vandalized while he was away, supposedly with anti-Trump graffiti. What? No pictures?

None of it happened during or as a result of the "Unite the Right" protests, or as far as I can see, by the ANTIFA, the KKK or White Nationalists. So, why did he post the story today? How is it relevant to the Charlottesville melee?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Dr Ben Carson is a personal hero of mine...

I am unable to discuss him rationally because the left has so incensed me in their hypocritical, disgusting treatment of him..

Nobody I have ever met save my wife is his intellectual equal...

-Chris

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

'Mentally DERANGED would be a game changer in MANY fields and a WHITE supremacists is the biggest joke.
I question his analytic skills accurately.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't give a rat's behind if he's liberal, conservative, or Trump. the man's a lunatic, that is all.

I'd bet my frigging soul if his politics were different you'd be in love with the guy and so would every liberal alive.

I'm 100% right and you know it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Obviously this is fake news!!!
He did it himself to gain attention.. He is a lib in Republican clothing..

edit on 17-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join