It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUD Secretary Ben Carsons Home Was Vandalized by Hate-Filled Idiots.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
August 16, 2017

Former Presidential candidate, and President Trump's Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, is one of the latest high-profile targets of deranged crazies with too much time on their hands and hate in their hearts..

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson revealed Wednesday that his Virginia home was recently vandalized with “hateful rhetoric about President Trump.”

He also told a story about a time he and his wife purchased a farm in rural Maryland. He said one neighbor put up a Confederate flags. Other neighbors responded by putting up American flags, he said.

“In both instances, less than kind behavior was met by people taking the high road. We could all learn from these examples,” Carson said. “Hatred and bigotry unfortunately still exists in our country and we must all continue to fight it, but let's use the right tools.”

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I wonder if Ben Carson's home was vandalized because he is BLACK, or because he's part of the TRUMP Administration...or both?

As Attorney General Jeff Sessions said this afternoon, lawlessness, and respect for the laws of the land are getting "out of control".

IMO, the adults and children in America being murdered by neighborhood terrorists, and illegal aliens, should remain a top priority. The violence perpetrated by BLM, Anifta, Nazis and the KKK is minor, by comparison.

From what I heard him say on the Sean Hannity radio show this afternoon, Attorney General Sessions has the Justice Department's priorities in the right order.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You mean he didn't go all Lebron James and talk about how much of a victim he was and bring up Emmitt Till?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I stopped caring about Ben Carson a long time ago. I don't dislike him cause he's black; that's a non-issue to me. I dislike him because he's a mentally deranged muppet of the GOP.

I apologize to all Muppets I may have offended.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkenMimeMaster

You only minimize yourself by your own crap with that.
One of the worlds great pediatric NEUROSURGEONS is deranged huh...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You mean he didn't go all Lebron James and talk about how much of a victim he was and bring up Emmitt Till?

No, apparently the Carson family has experienced overt racism for years. Just par for the course, if you're an upwardly mobile Black family. In fact, I'd find it EASY to believe that Black Lives Matter is responsible for the vandalism. They want all Blacks to be "strugglin".
edit on 8/16/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster
a reply to: Grambler

I stopped caring about Ben Carson a long time ago. I don't dislike him cause he's black; that's a non-issue to me. I dislike him because he's a mentally deranged muppet of the GOP.

I apologize to all Muppets I may have offended.

You can't offend anyone who doesn't look up to you, DrunkenMimeMaster. I don't think there are many hurt feelings. In fact, your statements uplift the Republican party. If you have like-minded friends, ask them to join ATS too!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No, apparently the Carson family has experienced overt racism for years. Just par for the course, if you're an upwardly mobile Black family. In fact, I'd find it EASY to believe that Black Lives Matter is responsible for the vandalism. They want all Blacks to be "strugglin".

You should have stuck to the law and order issue...most right minded people could agree with that, now you go and blow it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I wonder if Ben Carson's home was vandalized because he is BLACK, or because he's part of the TRUMP Administration...or both?

could be either/or, just seen a video with an ex trump supporter who just found out ivanka married a jew, maybe he thought kushner was a jedi name.
wouldn't put it past a dumb democrat, timings ironic.

dick move by whoever, do the crime serve the time and all that.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Medically, he may be sound. Politically and socially, the man comes across as a rather strange one. Examples...

On the Pyramids: ""My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain. Now all the archaeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, it would have to be something awfully big if you stop and think about it. And I don’t think it’d just disappear over the course of time to store that much grain."

On Women and women's Rights: "There may be a war on what’s inside of women, but there is no war on women in this country.”

On an American History Course : "I think most people when they finish that course, they’d be ready to go sign up for ISIS." ( This was course on Civil Disobedience, MLK and civil rights.)

On the VA scandal : "I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider. And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world are you going to do it with the entire population?"

Don't give me that 'brilliant surgeon" routine. that's an appeal to authority, and it does nothing to further the conversation.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Since this happened a few years ago, and before this weekend's racist melee, I don't see the point that Carson is trying to make by posting this on Facebook.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Politically he isn't LIBERAL and THAT is all.
It's a sign of superior intelligence by way of critical thinking,instead of emo/political skin games.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't give a rat's behind if he's liberal, conservative, or Trump. the man's a lunatic, that is all.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Because he is both.

He's the worst type of black. Republican and a Trump supporter.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

MAYBE if he was a lawyer like the rest and NO he is not by ANY stretch of imagination unless you ignore facts,economy,better military and LETTING the PENTAGON fight wars.
Don't know YOUR malfunctions.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

how did he blow it?

do you watch black entertainment at all? If you have, like i have, you would know that blacks speak of each other in just exactly this way all of the time. In fact, the characteristic the OP is referring to isnt relegated only to blacks, but its often easier to find examples of this kind of behavior in smaller more uniform communities of people, its called the "crab mentality" and this concept was even a conversational set piece in the movie "Romeo Must Die" where one black guy is accusing another black guy of not cooperating because hes jealous another black man is going to be more successful than he is so he wants to sabotage the effort. Thats the "crab mentality" or "crabs in a barrel".

its a good scene that illustrates a serious longstanding problem with humans in general and with some communities sometimes more than others.

*warning language*

crabs in a barrel - Romeo Must Die

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Whatever happened to making America great ...again.
When will that happen?
Anytime soon?
Something tells me that was a lie.

edit on 16-8-2017 by Daalder because: I spelled out America wrong

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Politically he isn't LIBERAL and THAT is all.
It's a sign of superior intelligence by way of critical thinking,instead of emo/political skin games.

"I'm not a racist, but I do think Republicans are superior in intelligence to democrats".

Haha good one bub, they're both playing the same game, funded by the same players.

Haha, luckily for you I'm not just gonna call you a bigot and walk away. Personally I find independents intellectually superior to spoon fed party die hards. So I'll be a bigot with you.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

You only minimize yourself by your own crap with that.
One of the worlds great pediatric NEUROSURGEONS is deranged huh...

Just because someone is talented/proficient at something doesn't mean they're not missing some bats in the belfry. Kind of why we have idiot savants (technical term, not an insult) and the like

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Accept I am familiar with him and his history and THAT would have been a GLARING issue,that I would have found...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: carewemust

You should have stuck to the law and order issue...most right minded people could agree with that, now you go and blow it.

How so? This is ATS. ATS encourages sharing of opinions. Thank-you for yours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join