It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Pence clears schedule

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

How many more white supremacist's rallies are planned for this weekend? Like 9?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster
a reply to: Chromium51

Here's a better idea..sweep out the lot of 'em and replace them with an Inanimate Carbon Rod. More charisma, and more useful.

I don't know about a carbon rod, but I do know that a lot of people are fed up and ready for change. Not just red vs. blue, black vs. white, rich vs. poor, or however it feels we are being divided. The quote I appreciate is that "America has reached that awkward phase where it's too late to work within the system, yet too soon to just shoot all the bastards."

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
We have a heavy covert military presence in Venezuela and north korea needs a spanking. Probably one of those. Theres vastly more important things going on in the world right now than public opinion of the president or the collection of nitwits on both sides involved in charlotteville this last week.

Probably attending a meeting abput something actually important other than political angst from idle americans.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster
a reply to: Chromium51

Here's a better idea..sweep out the lot of 'em and replace them with an Inanimate Carbon Rod. More charisma, and more useful.

You're not wrong with this statement. But the same could be said for many of our past presidents

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This?

25th Amendment, Section 4

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Source

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Why?

Why would they be preparing to excercise the 25th?

Because this weird little story might be a window into where the President's head is today. And if it is, he's not in his right mind. Hasn't been in awhile. They appear to be advocating succession today and drawing another false equivalence. This time equating the South's uprising in the Civil War with the ideals that led to the American Revolution.

He is trying to justify more than a statue here.

How do they (The GOP) save themselves from having supported him all this time? In the face of such opposition to what this President is representing? The indefensible.

One way is by enacting the 25th Amendment, Section 4.

Do you think Trump's personal attorney on the Russian investigation, would be sharing this today with selective press, if this isn't what Trump told him to do?

Trump lawyer forwards email echoing secessionist rhetoric

Are these the means being considered? If it is, yes. We have arrived at that moment of account.

Source

It could also be something else.

There is strangeness afoot.

My money is on the 25th.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Maybe trump is gonna resign? Pence as president, oh boy!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen

originally posted by: Willtell

A coup by who?

At this point it could be any number of groups.

My money is on the Roman Senate. Although it's past March...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

It's being talked about as we speak. Also exactly when Pence was recalled. I still am highly skeptical, but who knows.. I follow Fox news to trace the wind of the Republican party and they are not pleased..
AT ALL..

Rep. Jackie Speier, D-San Mateo, on Tuesday became the first member of Congress to say that Trump should be removed from office with the 25th Amendment, following his latest comments blaming “many sides” for violence after white nationalist protests in Charlottesville, Virginia. “POTUS is showing signs of erratic behavior and mental instability that place the country in grave danger,” Speier tweeted Tuesday evening. “Time to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Pence is the puppet of the religious right. Some speculate they might be behind such a coup.

oh, nvm

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Maybe President Trump is resigning on Friday and handing the nation over to Mike Pence. Saying that both sides were at fault in Charlottsville, and disbanding his CEO councils, indicate that the President MIGHT BE getting fed up. He's reached the most powerful position on the planet. Go out on top, and return to the good life.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

There is a rumor going around that Trump is seriously considering resigning. It started as a rumor right after Trump made his speech, but it's popped up time and again since then. His cabinet is furious with him, his business partners have abandoned him, and Congress is done with him.

It's still a low chance he resigns, because we all know Trumps ego, but the Pence activity is interesting. I suppose we'll all know what it's about in less than another day though.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
A, they are about to declare war on Korea or Venezuela to put a stop to this fiasco.

B, Trump or someone in his team is about to be canned by Muller

C, Republicans are planning to start impeachment and want to swear in Pence

D, They're doing some kind of event to set the record straight, and want everyone on from the administration on record, behind the president.

The Mueller stuff just stepped up a notch on Monday. I think this is too close to that for it to be related. That's simply another scandal that's waiting to surface sometime in the future.

Some talks of invoking the 25th amendment have been going around.

We are extremely close to some measure of no confidence going around. Kelly and Mattis are furious with Trump. Congress is mad, his party is mad, business leaders are mad, the banks abandoned him, and some serious legal issues are looming.

Impeachment is probably the only way to force him to leave and I don't think we have a good legal charge for that yet, but he may get forced out regardless.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'd say the most likely scenario is the simplest: Pence is returning to support president Trump during another media-created faux crisis.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheNewsMan

Yes, why let their support of Nazis and supremacists get in the way of making profit? There is money to be made in war, they think, or are at least considering. So let's take them at their word....Afghanistan? What have they been taking about on that front?
How controversial Education Secretary Betsy DeVos' brother (of Blackwater infamy) gets to cash in now. Remember Pence had to vote to get her confirmation through.

Trump Set To Turn Afghan War Over To Private Armies Run By Betsy DeVos’ Brother

For the price of $10 Billion, Erik Prince will make it a for-profit private contractor war.

Must not let national outrage at this administration get in the way of making Jack.

Got it. Pence is so good at supporting Trump's and Betsy's family's greed, you might be correct. Him doing the right thing is, almost, inconceivable.

Peace

Source

<< 1   >>

join