It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people, here are 10 requests from Black Lives Matter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Maybe she could join the KKK. I hear they like racists.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When she starts talking about lil' dick white men I hope she wasn't referring to me.
Hey, I'm genitally challenged.
You have a real rag for a rag there with that site.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Surely, demanding that white people bequeath or otherwise surrender their private property to an ethnic minority is cultural appropriation?

(Tongue slightly in cheek, but not by much)

Are we absolutely sure that this isn't a troll trying to discredit black activism? It is hard to avoid the impression that this list of 'requests' was purposefully designed to play into stereotypes of welfare-dependent black communities.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well...she can kiss my white booty.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's just crazy, the complete moron one has to be, to line up a white dude from Kansas, an Italian immigrant, a Norwegian immigrant, an Australian immigrant, a Russian immigrant, a New Zealand immigrant and a Serbian immigrant, not differentiate between any of them and claim, you all owe me money because people of the same skin color might or might not have, enslaved a relative of mine many, many years ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What do you think might happen if, 3 years from now during the 2020 Census. a large portion of white America listed their family ethnicity as African-American, thereby making whites an official minority. Would they benefit from affirmative action legislation?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptHowdy
What do you think might happen if, 3 years from now during the 2020 Census. a large portion of white America listed their family ethnicity as African-American, thereby making whites an official minority. Would they benefit from affirmative action legislation?

Well the Ms. Helm here that authored these demands actually works for the census department.

So I am sure she would come up with some strategic math to make sure she gets hers.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

Lmao, the intellectual prowess is just overflowing from this one.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I supported BLM and still do but if this list is their manifest, count me out.

The original BLM, to me anyways, was about asking other Americans, mainly the ones on the right, to stand with them and say "that police brutality against any American, no matter the race, sexuality or sex, will not be tolerated.

I stood backed them because that was what the movement, again to me, stood for.

The more outspoken BLM members are destroying this movement by acting like they are the only race in North American history that has been put through the a lot of oppression.

History sucked, I should know, I have seen a lot of it but guess what, you cannot ask for things you did not earn nor should you feel any pride in gaining anything not earned.

White people are not the problem, it is the racists/bigots from every race, religion, sex and sexuality that are the problem. Why should whites suffer for the idiots in their group because surprise surprise, not all white people are racist/bigots nor are all black people for BLM, thugs. You are supposed to become stronger as a person by dealing with those obstacles placed before and getting through them.

The white race may have less obstacles placed before them but they still have a lot of people who struggle. Things are changing though and the white race, especially the men, are beginning to lose those advantages they once had, which were practices left over from Colonialism and this is why you are seeing the rise of the Alt-Right.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

A person with this attitude and who harbors this kind of racism and dishonesty should not be working for the government, especially in the census department.

Letters should be written to the department exposing her hatefulness and stupidity.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If this is true, all I have is a few words..... Come and take it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DBCowboy

Expressing is fine...I've learned to ignore, much/some of the time, idiots like this.

But some half-wit Congress twit may attempt, though it's doubtful, to, as you say, mandate this.

Your concern is well founded.

www.congress.gov...

Guys you are missing the most important post in this thread.... Click the above link!

Thanks for that whywhynot!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Yep....we saw that coming from a mile away. That's what the last eight years has been laying the groundwork for, starting with the Beer Summit.

Stir up racial divide, create violence and chaos, incite riots, then hold White America hostage.

I will bet dollars to donuts Barrack Hussein Obama will be involved in the "study" and has already set in place, as the community activist he is, the procedures to receive Big Government Grant Money for it!

Ugh! Not what we need to be spending taxpayer money on right now! They are determined to break the backs of middle Americans by hook or by crook.

Be Careful Who You Vote For~!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I have heard through a grapevine this person has been reported already within the government's appropriate channels for such an act.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am torn by all of this crap. Va. is so very sad. This is so very sad too. I looked at that persons linked or whatever it is called and she has been all over the friggen world on someone else's dime and wants to cry for more? All I know is until my Father mother and niece died , all within 10 and a half months from each other we lived paycheck to paycheck , many times paying an over draft fee putting us further behind. I did inherit some money. I inherited money from a man who went to work every day at 6:30 in the morning and came home at 6 to 7:30 5 sometimes 6 days a week. He went to church and gave every week to the church. When he retired he volunteered and delivered meals on wheels and slept at the homeless shelter on the floor in a sleeping bag. He went and bought a shelter client shoes and clothes and a haircut and helped him find work. He left over 13% of his estate to charities. Before he died he told me he saw a show about american indians and told me what we did to them is so bad and we should help them. Do you hear them crying and burning down the rez.?
He worked and saved for his family because he loved us. Should what he worked so hard for for his family be given to others? He already gave well over 300,000.00 away should he have said screw my kids and gave it all away?
After we got our inheritance I bought my very first home at the age of 53. I have a 30 year mortgage but at least we are not renting. When we were going through the buying process we came and looked at the house a few times. I saw a black man sitting in a lawn chair in his yard and another walking down the street and a white couple with thier kids walking across the street. I said to Robin this is a good neiborhood so we bought.
I needed the yard mowed and saw a man mowing a yard who had a truck and trailer so I asked him if he wanted another customer and how much he would charge. He said he would mow for 30 bucks , I told him I would give him 40 bucks. I just finished at 8:30 talking to hime after he finished. I asked him if he pressure washed houses too. He said I dont have a latter big enough to get the back of your house and I am just finishing up this late because I pour concrete and am a personal trainer and a dj. Damien is a black man. There is so many blacks who work hard and work 2 , 3 or more jobs just like us.
I dont know what to say except we need to realize this is some people , maybe alot of people but not all. There are sorry lazy folks of all colors. I respect Damien and all who work hard. I dont respect whiners or people wanting my money and they wont better themselfs or teach others to be responsible and take care of thierselfs.
The extremes on both sides need to stop this crap or it will ruin every thing we have all worked for until now.
I will also say I agree with Trump. Both side of all this mess have been wrong. The young thugs out there tearing down towns and wanting something for nothing are just as sickening to me as the nazi's.
I am not surprised though that there are so many hard working whites that are wanting to say enough is enough I cant give you anymore. Get it from your super star crappy rappers and multi freaking dollar athletes. Make them give , not just for a tax write off , but give until it hurts while you are working paycheck to paycheck.
To the sickening piece of tax paid crap from my fathers home state, F U. You have seen more of this world and done more than a vast majority of us so called white privilege folks. You have so much more than most . you give your money and inheritance away. I well not give you a penny and YOU should be fired for this victim crap you spew.
edit on 16-8-2017 by savagediver because: spelling of course

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
April fools was month back.
Someone should tell her.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

Wow! I couldn't stop reading that. I felt your emotion through your words and your story, and could tell you have a good heart and a heck of a lot of common sense.

And, I agree. Prez Trump said both sides have been wrong in this and he is right. We should not be afraid to say it because some hater wants to scream Nazi lover. We know our own hearts and minds and I have to agree with those last few sentences of your post.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You know, after thinking about it, I've come around on the first point. Without any desendants all of your stuff gets willed to the state, and the states taken enough while I'm alive I'll be damned if they get everything in my death.

It'd at least be worth willing it to anyone.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank you so much. I have read your posts and so many more on here for years before I ever joined. I am just so sad. It is so hard to get across how bad it is for all of us now , not just Blacks , Hispanics , etc. The regular go punch the time clock workers are at the max. They can hardly keep food and clothes on thier own kids much less anyone else's. At the same the same time I see a middle age black man work hie ass off not wanting anything but wages for work done.
He is obviously working extra hard to do good by his family just like the rest of us. I really do think affirmative action went too far and made people lazy and want something for nothing.
I work 7pm to 7am at a job that is so stressful and you never get the full raise every 3 or 4 years as first shift because there is no supervisor there to see what you do. I had a business that flopped and went to work where I am now with close to 50 grand of debt. I have lived with these hours and paid off debt without going bankrupt because my Mom told me I couldnt go bankrupt , I was a Miller you cant do that , it went under and you pay your debt off. The good book says you will live by the sweat of your brow and while you are physically able you will work and pay your own keep.
They left me a big chunk and now I see that they were working for us kids for our last years while teaching us to help our selfs and then you can help others. We have all worked and continue to work and help others.
I know I am blessed and I will help others but only those who are willing to help themselves.
By the way , I offered to give the mower I have to Damien and he would not take it. That said alot to me. He did not earn it he did not want it. That is what other Blacks need as an example. Damien is a man who makes it on his own.
Why can they not teach this to all able bodied people. Most all of us work at jobs we cant stand and want more but we dont point our finger and say give me.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

You sound like a man of principle...and Damien, too. Sadly, sometimes it seems these traits and ideals are going the way of the dodo bird. But, maybe that's because Moms and Dads aren't instilling those things so much into their kids nowadays like your folks did. Society better wake up and smell the coffee!

edit on 16-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join