It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people, here are 10 requests from Black Lives Matter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here's the cold hard truth on this.

ONE person wrote this, no matter what they label themselves as and one person can't effect my life, negatively this way.

AS some of you have done, address it here, say your piece and move on and it's over. If it was a huge protest in my nieghborhood or in front of my business I might get involved? But nah....nothing to see here. Crazy people write crazy stuff every day and we should ignore these types.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I hope that's a parody or a troll.

This was published by Louisville's *underground" free newspaper. It's hugely popular here.

AND, like I said in my OP, Congressman John Yarmuth founded this paper and his son, Aaron, owns it now.

It's real.

I think.

Actually, can you just click the link for me and make sure it's real and I am not in the midst of a nightmare?

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

1: My property? Okay, I'll leave behind my Spider-Man comic collection and Led Zeppelin CDs. I also have a few hockey jerseys for LA so I'm sure those will find an appropriate home.

2: See #1 Although my grandmother did say she's leaving me behind her Buddha knickknacks and sewing machine.

3: I've been developing my drumming techniques and I'll try to pass them on to as many as I can free of charge of course.

4: I have been downsizing my beer budget to include only the cheapest, and have foregone unnecessary snacking habits to save money. Any extra dollars I save a week will be donated appropriately.

5: Doesn't this kind of contradict what we're up to so far?

6: I'll likely never be able to afford land in my life. I can, however, pitch some money forth to park at a beach or camp in a national forest.

7: I only know how to get myself fired, but I'm not really racist.

8: While I meet the physical pre-requisites determined here, I'm not sure I'll be able to really help out in this aspect.

9: I work with a lot of people ranging from white, white-hispanic, hispanic, hispanic-brown, brown, black, whatever. None of us really care what we are, we just get er done!

10: I've never seen an example of white supremacy in my life other than the occasional dude riding a Harley and his vest might have a swastika or something on it. I'm not about to fight this guy.

I'll do my best, thanks for the opportunity, and I won't let y'all down!

edit on 16-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   
I can only offer this...There are more programs for the advancement of blacks now than any time ever. Seize the moment.

edit on 16-8-2017 by Plotus because: changed dirrection

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So they want more welfare?

link   
a reply to: slider1982

Well, yeah, I didn't even mention the refinancing a lot of us have to do from time-to-time, to get by.

link   
I think that it is a shame the some in the black community feel so badly about their self worth that they would invoke such feelings of entitlement. It is most likely taught on a multigenerational basis in that community.

The only way to finally and completely throw off the chains of history is to reject this self-demeaning thought pattern and grow accomplishment from ones own positive self worth and efforts.
edit on 16-8-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
http://a reply to: MotherMayEye

The author of this clap-trap doesn't seem too unprivileged to me. Here is her LinkedIn Profile Which shows that she has a college degree during which she spent a semester at sea. Surprise, surprise, she works for the Federal Gov't. This may be her Twitter Page

An arrest report for the darling

Looking for handouts is not the key to self-sufficiency, IMHO.

link   

Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):

This isn't some official BLM doctrine. She's obviously venting some jadedness.

Somebody like me might read it and say "hah, this raises my awareness" while ATS members will say "good lord, the blacks are coming for our inheritance"

link   
The white supremacists killed one of our own?

"How can we # this PR win up?"

I've seen something like this passed around before, demands weren't terribly different, but this is on that kind of absurd that seems like it must be satire.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the # they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

Ok, so say I go through with this one, and that person happens to be black. Will I be hated just as much as if I didnt go through with any of these?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Here's the link which also has about ten places we can send money at the bottom

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I hope that's a parody or a troll.

doesnt really matter, even if it is exposed as a hoax those who believe it now will still afterwards.
huge problem many here have separating reality from their fantasy world.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Just remember. . . . .

If you don't like the list. . . . you're a Nazi!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good Gawd! This is a stupid ignorant woman. There are lots and lots of blacks and browns much much better off than some whites. People like this woman need to be laughed at or ignored.

These types of people do not represent the average black or brown citizen, who, like their white brothers and sisters are simply going to work or school, taking care of their families, and living their lives with dignity and acceptance.

We are all sick of these activist fringe groups. They need to get a real life and stop blaming everybody and everything for their failures. Idiots.

edit on 16-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, that's a very interesting list.

Completely unreasonable and, shall I say, stupid.

But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

Sounds to me like this person advocates violence. Or am I reading that wrong?

I didn't even notice that. If that's what you are reading, then you aren't wrong. It's a subjective statement.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'd like to dig a bit deeper on this.

Do you have a link for the source?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'd like to dig a bit deeper on this.

Do you have a link for the source?

Oh good lord, I can't believe I forgot to post the link!

Link

(I edited my OP, too.)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

By "Southern Black Grandma Voice" I'm assuming he means "rich black man in a fat suit voice"

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky Bedsores.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join