It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people, here are 10 requests from Black Lives Matter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
(NOTE: The title is from the linked article)

I have never started a thread on social justice issues, but this piece was in my local paper.

I’m aghast. It’s so dramatic. I almost get the sense that the author believes that most white people are walking around living off of inherited money and property and are property owners and not in debt to their eyeballs and struggling to pay off a 30-year mortgage…or renting...or renting sh*tty apartments and still struggling...that they are so wealthy they have excess to simply give away.

God. I wish my life was like that.

(As an aside, Congressman John Yarmuth founded this paper 25 years ago — the LEO Weekly — and his son Aaron purchased it in 2014.)

Enjoy and discuss! I'll probably mostly hang back because I don't know how I feel about anything, right now. I just feel traumatized and I don't feel like the PTSD that I am pretty sure I am developing matters at all.

Statues matter more than lives now. Some trauma is tragic, mine is 'deserved.'

Or, that's what the news is telling me.

Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the # they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

Link
edit on 8/16/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is for real huh....

more to come, ..If not from me, many others.
This is absurd. Better luck on 'Go Fund Me'

+23 more 
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Hmm a BLM organizer wrote this?

But they are the super peaceful people that were fighting the nazis.

So she has to be a good person, right?

+19 more 
link   
Yeah nope. I read the first demand and that was enough. They pretend like white people don't have to work hard jobs,families to feed,children to raise just because they are white. Humans struggle because that's the way of life and our reality. What the hell do they teach in schools these days? What a load of bull#.

+16 more 
link   

there is no nice ending to this... gotta lost separatist hypocrites stereotyping and making demands of a certain group of people without offering anything in return.

I am entirely against racism, from anyone. But this reads like a 9 year old who grew up in a brainwashing household who is writing his Christmas List, targeting specific people who his parents have said are "evil ones".

+4 more 
link   

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I hope that's a parody or a troll.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This may be satire, or if may be serious.

Either way, it's part of the problem. The media is really cashing out by milking this dumbass convention for every penny they can get out of it.

But keep backing all these people with extremist ideology into a corner and the results will be all ours to bare.

The rhetoric on both sides is out of control.

While the nazis and kkk identify on the right spectrum, that does not make the right nazis or kkk.

While antifah identifies on the left spectrum, that does not make the left antifah.

Yet the right and the left continue to act like Charlottesville was a proxy battle for politics, it wasn't.

And the media is going to lick this up and play their readers and viewers like violen(ce)s.
edit on 16-8-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Given that all of their demands are hinged on personal wealth....

Dave Chappelle's Show segment on reparations for blacks comes to mind.

"I'm rich, BIOTCH!!!!"

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

there is no nice ending to this... gotta lost separatist hypocrites stereotyping and making demands of a certain group of people without offering anything in return.

I am entirely against racism, from anyone. But this reads like a 9 year old who grew up in a brainwashing household who is writing his Christmas List, targeting specific people who his parents have said are "evil ones".

Both sides have very disgusting racist in them.

The difference is the prevailing narrative from almost all people in power in the media, politics and culture would say that the one side is just and great, and to even suggest there are extremists elements in it makes you a social pariah.

Until we are free to call out all extremist, the problem will get much worse.

link   
It appears the victim mentality is currently in style. I wonder, would it just be easier to adopt that mentality versus being responsible for myself? It sure seems like a very easy road to travel. Would there be any long lasting mental consequences from becoming a perpetual victim?

link   
This is one of the reasons why those statues are sort of there (or were). Black people now look and they see is slavery glory. But white people look and we see all those reasons why we never ever wanted to go back there ever again. Those are sad memorials, not glorious ones, and they're cautionary tales.

They're what happens when a people cannot solve issues peacefully.

And look how well we're failing.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You mean it's not comedy ?

I laughed the whole way through...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, that's a very interesting list.

Completely unreasonable and, shall I say, stupid.

But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

Sounds to me like this person advocates violence. Or am I reading that wrong?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Can we all agree to never speak of "The Leo Weekly"...

Seriously.....this can't be real...

If it is legitimate will then we should start a gofundme for her parents for counseling on dealing with disappointing children....

Jesus this country is full of ignorami...plural

-Chris

link   

Total fantasy/comedy.

Let them rage until the cows come home.

Nothing like this will ever happen.

Theyve had 400 years to get some kind of act together.

Thats enough.

link   
How about hell no

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

Given that all of their demands are hinged on personal wealth....

Dave Chappelle's Show segment on reparations for blacks comes to mind.

"I'm rich, BIOTCH!!!!"

There's a difference between rich and wealthy

Lebron James is Rich...the dude who signs his checks is wealthy

Can't Lebron chip in too?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
(NOTE: The title is from the linked article)

struggling to pay off a 30-year mortgage…that they are so wealthy they have excess to simply give away.

Are you having a laugh, where I live you could not pay off a parking space in 30 years, that is the UK though..

Regarding the rest of that BS why would I be "giving" away anything that has been worked hard for by working class people of a couple of generations???...

Maybe I should be requesting money from the former Viking countries that enslaved my forefathers the bunch of horn wearing f#ckers,.. Make it rain them bank notes bitches..

Out of interest are there any other examples of mass land repatriation??, how did it all work out???....

RA

edit on 16-8-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, it definitely sounds like this person wants to kill all whites, take their property, jobs etc.

I don't for one minute believe that blacks will rally around this egregious manifest. Not all blacks hate whites and not all whites hate blacks. However, if the MSM is going to give them coverage and acceptance for this kind of hate talk, something will have to be done.

Let's hope cooler minds prevail and there are no responses to this kind of rhetoric. Consider it an aberration by a single mentally disturbed and angry person. Perhaps needing medication.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join