It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi blubbers like a baby in video reporting he’s wanted for arrest in Charlottesville

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

You are correct. You should speak up. But there are way to do it that can help. Volunteer as a coach or to a local youth charity. Run for a local office. Be more involved in your child's school. City and County Council meetings.

If these 'protestors' on both sides would take the time they use to protest to do something truly positive the country would be a better place.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No reason for the slam on females.

Besides I prefer to think of them as whiny little sad sacks.
Tender delicate little goo filled sacks that are not aesthetically pleasing & really one of creations worst designs.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
the far right, talked a good game since 1942 but not much game.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler

That is about to change.

Watch.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

BS

the vets and soldiers of this natuon would squash the fascists pigs in no time.
edit on 16-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

BS

the vets and soldiers of this company would squash the fascists pigs in no time.

I hope that you're right. I do.

I really feel like the pendulum is swinging though. I expected this about five years earlier to be honest.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

It just depends whose engineering it. The nazis or the radical anarchists can't do it without a third party which this wreaks of. Whether foreign or domestic.
edit on 16-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: growler

That is about to change.

Watch.

They ain't doing nothing. I would invite any of them to come to my place of employment and we can have some fun and I can make them cry. LOL

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You can literally hear his voice crack when he says warrant early on in the video. Hope you guys weren't waiting for a new episode of the Radical Agenda, the rad boss guy is busy crying in youtube vids..sorry!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

BS

the vets and soldiers of this company would squash the fascists pigs in no time.

I really feel like the pendulum is swinging though. I expected this about five years earlier to be honest.

They're just loud & think no one will fight back.
They really don't have the numbers they think they do & vastly underestimate how many with advanced skills are waiting for them to go that one step too far.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

BS

They really don't have the numbers they think they do & vastly underestimate how many with advanced skills are waiting for them to go that one step too far.

K~

Yeah, and how many of those people with "advanced skills" decide that normal everyday people go too far and decide to beat them?

Like at Berkley and elsewhere?

Maybe those people with "advanced skills" should leave it up to law enforcement.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

BS

K~

Yeah, and how many of those people with "advanced skills" decide that normal everyday people go too far and decide to beat them?

Like at Berkley and elsewhere?

Maybe those people with "advanced skills" should leave it up to law enforcement.

Well,..normally I would agree but the reasons these riots seem to be happening is the lack of law enforcement.

But, just making a joke. These people on the extrmes are so stupid they are both going to cause domestic terrorism to rise. Also very annoyed they seem to be getting these nazis sympathy by acting nuts. Now people think the anti nazis side are wacko antifa and fringe blm folks.
In reality is from newt Gingrich to blm. It's basically the same argument is all republicans are nazis. No nazis are nazis and lots of people dislike nazis.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Not when the "law" is on the nazi side.
Nazis are not normal every day people, they are enemies of decency & democracy & should be treated as such.

So we let Nazis march, why not ISIS or Al-Qaeda too.
Hell while we're at it let rapists & child molesters have parades, who are we to decide they've gone too far in their beliefs.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Not when the "law" is on the nazi side.
Nazis are not normal every day people, they are enemies of decency & democracy & should be treated as such.

So we let Nazis march, why not ISIS or Al-Qaeda too.
Hell while we're at it let rapists & child molesters have parades, who are we to decide they've gone too far in their beliefs.

K~

You see?

If you just give an extremist like you enough rope, eventually you will out yourself.

The law is on the Nazis side? Are you daft?

And yes, radical extremists are allowed and do march. And yes, even sex offenders have free speech.

Even people like you buddies antifa that beat innocent men and women and burn down towns are allowed to have free speech.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

FBI: White Supremacists Have Infiltrated Law Enforcement
No wonder the police hate #BlackLivesMatter

massappeal.com...
fas.org...
s3.documentcloud.org...

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

FBI: White Supremacists Have Infiltrated Law Enforcement
No wonder the police hate #BlackLivesMatter

massappeal.com...
fas.org...
s3.documentcloud.org...

K~

Hahahaha!!!!!

Lets assume these reports are true.

So the government releasing studies saying some white supremacists are in law enforcement proves to you that the law is siding with the Nazis.

I wonder why the law arrested that guy that ran over people? They are on his side, right?

You released the picture of Obama there, I guess he was a nazi too?

This is great!

Yep, keep going. You have to attack the nazis cause the cops are nazis too.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

‘I am no coward’: Neo-Nazi whines he has been ‘crucified by Jewish media’ after crying video goes viral

Cantwell also complained that many of his online accounts had been deactivated or suspended — including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and PayPal. “Money is not easy either,” he wrote. “PayPal was the most important part of my financial life, and it has now shut me out.” Cantwell — who once said his goal was to “normalize racism” — said the media and businesses were treating him unfairly. “I have had no trial, no process of any kind, I have only been crucified by Jewish media and financial outlets for daring to suggest white people have a right to exist, to have a history, to have a culture, and to have a nation.”

www.rawstory.com...

My good God what a pathetic wanker.

Gee I'm "white", in none of my history, heritage or culture do we advocate slavery & treason as positive social behaviors.

So who are these white Europeans he speaks of.
I don't recall any institutionalized slavery allowed in the cultures from which my people came.

So the "history & culture" he is referring to can only be of the confederacy.
You know those traitorous losers who started a war to maintain their sick depraved practice of enslaving other human beings.

NO this disgusting ignorant piece of failed human garbage has no claim to any history other than that of his dead compatriots with whom he shares a sick & demented ideology.

& the only history that matters is the confederate slavers & nazis lost their wars of aggression against humanity.

They say if you don't learn from history you're doomed to repeat it.

So I suggest all you racist confederate nazis either youtube or netflix what happened to you the last couple of times you tried to advance your filthy desires onto human civilization.

K~

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Unrelated, but fun to watch the "master race" make complete fools of themselves.

K~

As a side note, can you imagine these puffy pukes trying to fight their "race war".
LOL they wouldn't last a day.

K~
edit on 17-8-2017 by aethertek because: giggles

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Your just like the rest of the population that think combat vets are a joke

Meh, I don't think that is true..I think it's you that is rubbing people the wrong way

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Apparently, OkCupid revoked that sniveling puss's membership, too, lol.

OKCupid bans white supremacist featured in Vice video

The dating app tweeted about revoking Cantwell's account on Thursday morning, saying that “if any OkCupid members come across people involved in hate groups, please report it immediately.”

Member of a hate group? Prepare to be shunned.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join