It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi blubbers like a baby in video reporting he’s wanted for arrest in Charlottesville

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yep

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
When were those Neo-Nazis ever super-soldiers? Lol. They get their superpowers from playing Call of Duty? Lol.

I hear a Private can call in an airstrike if their kill/death ratio is high enough.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: aethertek

Actions have consequences who knew. They are not the smartest bunch and they prove it time and time again and people still fear them like they are an army of super soldiers. Strange.

They don't have to be "super soldiers" just cowards who drive their vehicles into groups of pedestrians to be a danger to society.

K~

He was not the first and unfortunately he will be not the last. I do in fact remember some recent cases where a person plowed into a crowd of people but the MSM never called for an ideology check. Strange.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Yep

The Left Right relations have been deteriorating since 9/11 IMO.

We've been stuck in stagnant wars that are an inflated part of our budget and Washington's focus.

Everyone feels like we're missing something from our representatives, and that is a fair sentiment.

But people are set to blame the other side. This hate has helped the rise of extremists who will start the political proxy war, hopefully it ends with that. But seeing as both sides are willing to call the other commies or nazis I think this may inflame.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

When were those Neo-Nazis ever super-soldiers? Lol. They get their superpowers from playing Call of Duty? Lol.

I hear a Private can call in an airstrike if their kill/death ratio is high enough.

Its funny they showed up in all that football body armor too and those wooden shields. Too much Game of Thrones .
edit on 16-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So far I am both a nazi and left tard today so I feel pretty good about my beliefs.

It's sad however I have to choose between one extreme or the other, because obviously there is no other explanation.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So far I am both a nazi and left tard today so I feel pretty good about my beliefs.

It's sad however I have to choose between one extreme or the other, because obviously there is no other explanation.

Get called a Commie and go for the trifecta!

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

train them.

No wonder we're getting hosed in the Stan's.

K~

Yep. Internet tough guy by day, army veteran and troops trainer by night.

Sounds legit.

Dont need to prove a damn thing to you. Your just like the rest of the population that think combat vets are a joke or soldiers dont exist except when you see one face to face.

Ironically people like them will be the first to ask a soldier or combat vet for protection when the time comes.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The ideology of the Bernie Sanders supporter who shot Representative Steve scalise was ignored too.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Oh # you got the Libtard label damn that one is still missing in my collection. Lucky you.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

What's your KDR? Wanna join my clan? 'Lookn4Nazis'

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's the difference between a Nazi and a Neo-Nazi?

Nazi were a deep dark occult cult, ruled by the Tibetan Green Hand masters, who had real spiritual power and used it to do dark deeds.

Neo-Nazi are copycats, with no real understanding of the source of the original Nazi power, and no connection to the Orient nor Tibet, but like to borrow Nazi symbols and icons because it "looks cool", and parade about the streets giving each other Seig Heils.

Neo-Nazi is to Nazi like Boy Scouts are to the Military.

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Its funny they showed up in all that football body armor too and those wooden shields. Too much Game of Thrones .

Fun fact. They are actually inspired by roman legions and phalanx. I would pay good money to see them perform a turtle formation.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

God forbid we call our selfs independent of labels...

I remember when Americans didn't feel empty by not wearing their ideologies label on their sleeve. It was this antient thing called individualism. That term may be illegal now.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Nazi this and nazi that. Wont include anything about ANTIFA or BLM.

You're clearly a little slow.

This thread is about a violent neo-Nazi named Christopher Cantwell, not about ANTIFAH or BLM. Go make your own thread. I'm sure you can have a good time.

Mr. Cantwell showed up to these protests ready for violence by his own admission, and talked about committing violence on camera and online. Bragged and swaggered about all of this even. Now this big, tough, mental toddler is throwing a fit because he is being held accountable for it.

IT'S NOT FAAAIIIIIRRRR!!! WAAAAAAHHHH! The lot of you. Anytime anyone calls you on your sh***y behavior all of you can only go "But, but, but, the other thing, that I don't like... WAAAAAAAHHHH! Whiny, bunch of snots the lot of ya. Just as whiny and snotty as your opposition, but with an added... petulance that just makes me grind my teeth.

I hope he goes to prison.
edit on 16-8-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: amazing

But do any of us really think they are going to eradicate Jews? Or take over the US? IN 4 months this 'threat' will be replaced with arguments on abortion. Then it will go back to gay rights. Then it will be Muslims again. It is a seasonal news cycle almost.

You're right, but If I was black or a jew I'd be extremely upset. Nazi's and white supremists are disgusting and I'm white.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: amazing

No, that is cowards for you. I see a lot of it on both sides of this "fight". A fight that I did not ask for. I do not want these people representing my no more than a Bernie or HRC supporter wants to be associated with AntiFa and BLM.

They are all tough guys till it hits the fan.

Yeah, they all need to go home to mommy and eat some hot pockets...

I see what your saying but if you see someone promoting slavery and the eradication of all Jews, you should expect that might make some people angry. LOL

Except for when extreme Muslims do it....Then no one says anything...Fake outrage much?

Not here I hate muslim terrorists and I think Islam is a religion of Hate and death. I also hate Nazi's and White Supremists.

But please tell me again how my outrage is fake?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Not saying they should not be upset. However if you have kids you have to teach them you can rise above anything. Empowerment. You would not want to show it through more violence or you are just adding to the problem.

It is what makes me laugh when people call Trump anti-semetic and one of his top advisors, who is his son in law, as well as his daughter who converted and grand kids are Jewish.

White Supremacist are idiots. If you want to be proud of your heritage, have at it, but when it affects me or others it is not ok.
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-16T16:07:11-05:000411 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Not saying they should not be upset. However if you have kids you have to teach them you can rise above anything. Empowerment. You would not want to show it through more violence or you are just adding to the problem.

It is what makes me laugh when people call Trump anti-semetic and one of his top advisors, who is his son in law, as well as his daughter who converted and grand kids are Jewish.

And you're right, we generalize and group everything together. Of course, the other end of the spectrum is that we should speak out and protest things we disagree with or consider wrong. There's a big difference between having a discussion/protest/march/argument than causing violence. There's a big difference between 90% of the people in Charlottesville and the rest.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

What a whiny bitch.

Drive down to the station, find out if you are wanted by police and deal with the consequences.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join