It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi blubbers like a baby in video reporting he’s wanted for arrest in Charlottesville

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Thank You for that wonderful synopses link!

It really drives home the point of the deranged individuals that are threatening our domestic tranquility.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Are you a III%er?

Not yet but I still serve my country as a soldier and I swore an oath. When I retire I plan on joining the ranks as a supporter of upholding Americas values on which it was founded upon.
edit on 16-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

No, that is cowards for you. I see a lot of it on both sides of this "fight". A fight that I did not ask for. I do not want these people representing my no more than a Bernie or HRC supporter wants to be associated with AntiFa and BLM.

They are all tough guys till it hits the fan.

Yeah, they all need to go home to mommy and eat some hot pockets...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The legal system.

Who did you have in mind?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Except Illinois Nazis...they are a special group.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

That's exactly what I don't understand about all this. If there were no counter protesters, no cameras or microphones nor reporters then they most likely would return to the rock they climbed out from under.

As long as these idiots receive attention and are legitimized by the media and counter demonstrators then they will continue. If we shut our doors and windows and ignored the ignorance they spread because of the attention they get they would not bother to do what they do.

If we ostracize them and their ideas we perhaps go a long ways toward silencing their views, because when you preach to the choir or the believer you gain nothing but give them a platform they gain an audience
edit on 8/16/2017 by DJMSN because: Correction

link   
Is it the same guy who pointed the pistol at the reporter as he was capturing evidence of the beating?
www.truthdig.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Nazi this and nazi that. Wont include anything about ANTIFA or BLM.

We get it with the Nazi stuff. How many more threads are we going to make on it.

ATS typical trend from the leftist extremist sympathyzers on here. What else is new.

Water is wet, the Earth revolves around the sun and Leftists are insane.
3 things in life that you can count on.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

a reply to: aethertek

Yeah the constitution and the 3 percenters. Fck you.

Yeah I've seen those fat rambo wanne-be's, they still practicing their spray & method of engagement?

K~

Most of those wannabes are real veterans. Anti-American cu.nt

Yes the Mil. did have a problem with skinheads & nazis joining it's ranks in years past.

Military battling white supremacists within its own ranks

The number of white supremacists who have infiltrated the U.S. military is far greater than people realize, Reuters reports. The Pentagon has tried in recent years to crackdown on extremists, but the issue remains a problem. While the challenge of keeping them out of the uniformed ranks dates back decades, the issue resurfaced recently following the Aug. 5 mass murder at a Sikh temple in southern Wisconsin. The shooter, Wade Page, was a former soldier known for his racist views who openly circulated in white supremacist circles.

www.stripes.com...

Notice this story is from 2012.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Was that a Blues Brothers reference?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Simply pathetic, the #resistance is going to crush cowards like this.

We should all hope that all forms of extremism leave the country.

Many times when extremist groups rise, it Warren's the rise of an opposing group.

If this continues in the streets instead of civil discussion, I fear we have some rocky roads ahead.

And unfortunately, I see to many people defending these groups because people are associating this with a right vs left debate.

It's almost a domestic political proxy war.

Yes a big fear of mine as an independent is this polarizing agenda is going to continue and spiral into a guerilla style civil war both extremes are becoming increasingly radicalized. If the extreme left is represented by communist and extreme right is represented by nazis they are both threats to this constitutional democracy and they can both kindly piss off I don't need their bs dragging the country I live in into conflict.

The cure for that is really simple.

We stop playing the two party game and pretending that establishment democrats like pelosi and Clinton are different than establishment republicans like mccain and mcconnell.

When we can stop buying into the right left liberal this conservative that propaganda then we can start to come together.

3 steps are required. Stop watching the news and step tow is don't vote for democrats or republicans ever again. The third step is to see value in opposing views and instead of discounting outright.

I'm fine with that and have done that awhile back I try to be as free in my thinking as I can be which is not easy in this age of media coming from all standpoints and competing for my attention. I'm on a lifelong quest to free my mind. But that's for me to do. I have given up on convincing other people to do so you can preach about how corrupt both parties are until you are blue in the face and yet every year people continue voting in the same two political parties that keep screwing them over and lying to them. Just see how long a thread last that questions both parties, they don't last long. The popular threads are the ones that trash the opposing political viewpoint or party maybe we as humans at are basest level are addicted to conflict and being right. All I know is everything just seems to be going nuts and becoming more polarized and divided.
edit on 16-8-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah the constitution and the 3 percenters. Fck you.

Yeah I've seen those fat rambo wanne-be's, they still practicing their spray & method of engagement?

K~

Most of those wannabes are real veterans. Anti-American cu.nt

Yes the Mil. did have a problem with skinheads & nazis joining it's ranks in years past.

Military battling white supremacists within its own ranks

The number of white supremacists who have infiltrated the U.S. military is far greater than people realize, Reuters reports. The Pentagon has tried in recent years to crackdown on extremists, but the issue remains a problem. While the challenge of keeping them out of the uniformed ranks dates back decades, the issue resurfaced recently following the Aug. 5 mass murder at a Sikh temple in southern Wisconsin. The shooter, Wade Page, was a former soldier known for his racist views who openly circulated in white supremacist circles.

www.stripes.com...

Notice this story is from 2012.

K~

Not my problem on how the military processes and accepts recruits. The same is said for Bradley Manning, Berghdal, Hassan. All traitors.

I suggest you contact your representative if you have a problem with it. My job is to process the mission and to take care of soldiers and train them.
edit on 16-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

No, that is cowards for you. I see a lot of it on both sides of this "fight". A fight that I did not ask for. I do not want these people representing my no more than a Bernie or HRC supporter wants to be associated with AntiFa and BLM.

I see what your saying but if you see someone promoting slavery and the eradication of all Jews, you should expect that might make some people angry. LOL

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just trying to a little levity to this crazy ATSNN we live in right now....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
SOMBITCH should be doing time in prison.
Or in arms REACH...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

But do any of us really think they are going to eradicate Jews? Or take over the US? IN 4 months this 'threat' will be replaced with arguments on abortion. Then it will go back to gay rights. Then it will be Muslims again. It is a seasonal news cycle almost.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

Thank You for that wonderful synopses link!

It really drives home the point of the deranged individuals that are threatening our domestic tranquility.

K~

I didn't know that all gangs had been vanquished in the last 3 days. When did that happen?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: matafuchs

I see what your saying but if you see someone promoting slavery and the eradication of all Jews, you should expect that might make some people angry. LOL

Except for when extreme Muslims do it....Then no one says anything...Fake outrage much?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

train them.

No wonder we're getting hosed in the Stan's.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Okay! I thought it was but then I was like, "wait, is there something I don't going down in Illinois?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join