It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi blubbers like a baby in video reporting he’s wanted for arrest in Charlottesville

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Most of the Alt-Right, Neo-fascist, and Neo-Nazi groups believe Trump is just another Neocon, they viewed him as one step closer, but not their end goal

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
This almost makes my black heart smile....

Mine will giggle when he hits genpop.

K~

link   
a reply to: aethertek

And just who is this resistance? It is led by Madonna and Rosie O'Donnell? HRC? The Man Bun brigade?

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Who gets to give out the consequences?

(post by 4N0M4LY removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You mean when the AB calls him a wimp and a poser and he has a very tan cellmate? Please, from the looks of this guy he will love to passed around...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Compare the before Nazi rally with the after Nazi rally:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well that guy sure is a typical internet tough guy.

He's tough on the interenet. He was tough on the vice documentary when they interviewed him showing off all his guns and knives, but as soon as he feels threatened he cries. LOL

That's the Alt Right for you. Cowards. Can fight without a car or a stick or a gun. That video of his is pure truth right there.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Simply pathetic, the #resistance is going to crush cowards like this.

We should all hope that all forms of extremism leave the country.

Many times when extremist groups rise, it Warren's the rise of an opposing group.

If this continues in the streets instead of civil discussion, I fear we have some rocky roads ahead.

And unfortunately, I see to many people defending these groups because people are associating this with a right vs left debate.

It's almost a domestic political proxy war.

Yes a big fear of mine as an independent is this polarizing agenda is going to continue and spiral into a guerilla style civil war both extremes are becoming increasingly radicalized. If the extreme left is represented by communist and extreme right is represented by nazis they are both threats to this constitutional democracy and they can both kindly piss off I don't need their bs dragging the country I live in into conflict.

link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Yeah I've seen those fat rambo wanne-be's, they still practicing their spray & pray method of engagement?

K~
edit on 16-8-2017 by aethertek because: wrds

edit on Wed Aug 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Well that guy sure is a typical internet tough guy.

He's tough on the interenet. He was tough on the vice documentary when they interviewed him showing off all his guns and knives, but as soon as he feels threatened he cries. LOL

That's the Alt Right for you. Cowards. Can fight without a car or a stick or a gun. That video of his is pure truth right there.

Any gang in America have the same M.O. Bold and hard as a group. Singled out in a jail cell he cries like a b.tch

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Who gets to give out the consequences?

The legal system.

Who did you have in mind?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's the difference between a Nazi and a Neo-Nazi?

Strictly speaking, I believe only members of the original Nazi Party could be be properly referred to as Nazis. Neo-Nazis are adherents to Nazi/Nazi-derived ideologies. Basically "new Nazis."

(post by 4N0M4LY removed for a manners violation)

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

254k threads ... i think u forgot the add a 1 or 0 somewhere ... or u where thinking of a nice bmw but ull need abit more than a buck for a suppercar ... or a hell of alot more threads

link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Something stopping you from making a thread on all the ANTIFA/BLM violence, murder and terrorism you saw?

link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Simply pathetic, the #resistance is going to crush cowards like this.

We should all hope that all forms of extremism leave the country.

Many times when extremist groups rise, it Warren's the rise of an opposing group.

If this continues in the streets instead of civil discussion, I fear we have some rocky roads ahead.

And unfortunately, I see to many people defending these groups because people are associating this with a right vs left debate.

It's almost a domestic political proxy war.

Yes a big fear of mine as an independent is this polarizing agenda is going to continue and spiral into a guerilla style civil war both extremes are becoming increasingly radicalized. If the extreme left is represented by communist and extreme right is represented by nazis they are both threats to this constitutional democracy and they can both kindly piss off I don't need their bs dragging the country I live in into conflict.

The cure for that is really simple.

We stop playing the two party game and pretending that establishment democrats like pelosi and Clinton are different than establishment republicans like mccain and mcconnell.

When we can stop buying into the right left liberal this conservative that propaganda then we can start to come together.

3 steps are required. Stop watching the news and step tow is don't vote for democrats or republicans ever again. The third step is to see value in opposing views and instead of discounting outright.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Are you a III%er?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

B-O-O H-O-O
Maybe next time he'll think a little more rationally about his reaction to this kind of idiocy.
But I wouldn't hold my breath.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join