It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi blubbers like a baby in video reporting he’s wanted for arrest in Charlottesville

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

eo-Nazi Christopher Cantwell — who was one of the “Unite the Right” Charlottesville marchers interviewed by Vice.com — released a weepy, rambling video of himself discussing the fact that a warrant was issued for his arrest.

Cantwell was caught on video at the march saying that he’d brought a pistol with him and that he’s been going to the gym to make himself “more ready for violence.” He went on a colorful rant about President Donald Trump, saying, “Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew, I don’t think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl.”

www.rawstory.com... s

Simply pathetic, the #resistance is going to crush cowards like this.

Look at your example of "alt-right supremacy", talk about people who should know shame.

Reap what you sow.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Probably shouldn't have brought a pistol to a peaceful demonstration

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oi another topic for people to obsess over?..
Nazi.
Nazi.
Nazi.
Nazi.
Nazi.

There, can that suffice as a few nazi threads?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

The guy who was in the Vice video talking tough about how a lot more people were going to have to die? He didn't shed a tear for Heather Heyer nor the 19 injured people.

"I know we talk a lot of s# on the Internet"

Yeah. Don't cry now.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nazi this and nazi that. Wont include anything about ANTIFA or BLM.

We get it with the Nazi stuff. How many more threads are we going to make on it.

ATS typical trend from the leftist extremist sympathyzers on here. What else is new.
edit on 16-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 16-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: aethertek

Simply pathetic, the #resistance is going to crush cowards like this.

We should all hope that all forms of extremism leave the country.

Many times when extremist groups rise, it Warren's the rise of an opposing group.

If this continues in the streets instead of civil discussion, I fear we have some rocky roads ahead.

And unfortunately, I see to many people defending these groups because people are associating this with a right vs left debate.

It's almost a domestic political proxy war.

link   
You can still expect at least 1 person to come here and have the balls to stick up for him.

The rest will talk out the side of their mouths, licking their wounds quietly.

The Nazis wanted spotlight...

Ha... & now what?
They shed tears.

Pathetic cretins.

link   
Bye the bye if you haven't seen this excellent expose by Vice, you should.

Listen to the hate & vile beliefs yourself.
news.vice.com...

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

ATS typical trend from the leftist extremist sympathyzers on here. What else is new.

really, if I recall correctly, if I had a dollar for every blm threads on ats between last July and December , I'd buy a McLaren 720s...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You can still expect at least 1 person to come here and have the balls to stick up for him.

The rest will talk out the side of their mouths, licking their wounds quietly.

The Nazis wanted spotlight...

Ha... & now what?
They shed tears.

Pathetic cretins.

Right and left are pathetic and so are you.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What's the difference between a Nazi and a Neo-Nazi?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This almost makes my black heart smile....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's the difference between a Nazi and a Neo-Nazi?

Who cares. They are all the same. Anybody that doesnt demonize racists 247 and include it in their replies regarding the OP are nazis too.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Probably one of the ones posting vile remarks about her too.

Well that's the thing with cowards like these people, they want to attack & harm, but notice they only attack those weaker than they.

Did you watch some of the vids.

I saw numerous instances of nazi boys throwing fists at woman then running backwards afraid the woman would knock their block off.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Can we take a moment here to recall that myself and others, earlier this year, brought the gist of this video to light in the "Donald Trump is Hitler" ridiculous argument threads? THERE IS NO WAY A MAN WITH AS CLOSE A TIES TO JUDAISM AS HE HAS CAN BE AN ANTISEMITE NOR CAN HE BE THIS MODERN NAZI HERO THE LEFT ACCUSED HIM OF BEING.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, folks. Either POS like this guy violated their own beliefs and supported a man who is lovingly intertwined with Jewish people, or these folks had very little to do with the Alt-Right movement which put Trump in the White House.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

en.wikipedia.org...

Neo-Nazism consists of post-World War II social or political movements seeking to revive the ideology of Nazism. The term neo-Nazism can also refer to the ideology of these movements.

Neo-Nazism borrows elements from Nazi doctrine, including ultra-nationalism, racism, ableism, xenophobia, homophobia, antiziganism, antisemitism, and initiating the Fourth Reich. Holocaust denial is a common feature, as is the incorporation of Nazi symbols and admiration of Adolf Hitler.

Neo-Nazi activity is a global phenomenon, with organized representation in many countries, as well as international networks. In some European and Latin American countries, laws have been enacted that prohibit the expression of pro-Nazi, racist, anti-Semitic or homophobic views. Many Nazi-related symbols are banned in European countries in an effort to curtail neo-Nazism

link   
So, these are the guys you are all afraid of?
and you are calling him a pussy?

link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

We get it with the Nazi stuff. How many more threads are we going to make on it.

Defend your brethren.

K~

link   
I am not surprised.

It seems like often the ones screaming about white supremacy and how tough they are are actually some of the weakest cowardly people to ever exist.

I hope that all of his tough guy white supremacist friends see this and realize that most of them too will cry like a baby when the consequences of their actions are upon them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join