It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financing Communist Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was shocked to find some communist anti-austerity activists had no idea what fiat currency and fractional reserve banking are. What do they think will be used to build the new communist dreamworld? Attempting to trade confiscated 'wealth' for new hospitals, homes etc. is a non-starter given the nature of the new communist order. The shady owners of the current lending system will still be in control. They see us as livestock fit only for use and slaughter.

Here's an informative video from The Bernician.

15:30 "Those that control the purse strings will retain power over the national government"

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

They see us as livestock fit only for use and slaughter.

Well, not the hospitals anyway. My votes for a return to private practice though. Can you imagine, instead of industrial hospital complexes, doctors on call, willing to make house visits?

Shock and horror.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well, not the hospitals anyway. My votes for a return to private practice though. Can you imagine, instead of industrial hospital complexes, doctors on call, willing to make house visits?

Shock and horror.

And can you imagine all those millions of people who would die because they cannot afford paying for a doctor?

Real shock and horror.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Yep, I like that my taxes help pay for sick or injured people to be fixed in the UK.
On-topic though, of course money isn't 'real' but if that contrived token of exchange means damaged people get treatment without needing to lose their house for it I'm easy.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: intrptr

Shock and horror.

And can you imagine all those millions of people who would die because they cannot afford paying for a doctor?

Real shock and horror.

Lol, that already happens. There is no 'quality' help for poor people. Poor people (uninsured) get aspirin or a handful of antibiotics and a, come back in two weeks if it doesn't help.

I'll leave veterans our of it for now.

Motto is:
Delay, deny, hope you die.

Edit: My comments address health care here in the states, not the UK.
edit on 16-8-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Lol, communist?

As soon as we are born, we are registered and issued a National Insurance Number. Therein, the state use us as collateral in order to borrow money.

It may look like a fiat currency, we are the collateral.

new topics

top topics

join