It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s business advisory councils disbands

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
So much for the argument that he's in Oligarch's pockets...

Russian/Putin's Oligarchs aren't on the council.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

No, but he said he's Christian too and warned him off already.
WE would have to use the SAS(AS USUAL for assassinations) because THEY have a "D" notice for secrecy and we don't
edit on 16-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

His god is the $, which provides a level of comfortable predictability to himself.
edit on 8/16/2017 by UtopiaDistopia because: Grammer

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UtopiaDistopia

Aren't they all doing that?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UtopiaDistopia

What moral "clarity" do they require, exactly? That their brand of violence and aggression is somehow not quite as reprehensible as the others' simply because it wasn't one of their group who ended up killing someone? That is...I don't even know what the # that is.

Every. Single. Person. Who. Showed. Up. And. Participated. In. Any. ANY. Overt. Aggressive. Behavior. Is. Responsible. Period. I know a four year old who is able to grasp this simple concept. Yet otherwise intelligent, reasoning adults cannot seem to.

If I join a group of people who are going to a place where I know for a fact there are going to be people with whom we do not agree, and that group of people of which I am now a part directly confronts them in an aggressive manner, and I remain with that group and do nothing to intervene, then I would fully expect to be held at least partly responsible for anything that happened next. And you know what, I would accept that because I should have had more common sense than to go along with it in the first place. This is precisely what I always told my daughter, when she did something as one of the crowd rather than doing the right thing and staying out of it and got into trouble as a result.

This is no different...except for the fact that I shouldn't have to explain such a simple, common sense concept to any adult. If the only people who had showed up to that event been those who actually had a permit to be there, none of this would have happened. Period.

People are killed, every day in this country, in horrific ways. Where is the national cry of outrage for them? Where is the media in all of those cases? Unless it's someone getting run down for political reasons, those lives don't rate that level of righteous indignation I suppose. These people do not care about that woman's life outside of its ability to manipulate people emotionally into drawing a political line. Do people actually believe that if this woman had been mowed down in some Podunk somewhere, outside of a political arena, by the same individual, that the media or anyone else in the country would even bat an eyelash? They wouldn't. She might have made local headlines if someone else didn't have a more juicy story first.

We aren't getting the whole picture here. And we likely never will. Because as long as they control what we see, hear and read, they have the American public by the feels, and they know it. If the story was being spun differently, most people would have very different reactions. They know that too. And they also know that there are a good number of people out there actively looking for the deception. That's why they're pushing the narrative so hard. Cultivating a victim mentality, because we all think we're so helpless that it's easier to just buy what they're selling...even if it is diametrically opposed to basic common sense.

Something is happening here that we cannot understand yet. I think if we value life in this country as we know it, we better start coming together and comparing notes instead of bickering endlessly over stupid #, because if the people behind all this get their way, we won't have a nation left to pledge allegiance to. And it will be EVERYONE'S fault, because we allowed it to come to this.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Let's see...Trump wants to bring jobs back to America and the CEOs want to outsource all their jobs to the most destitute country they can find.I am surprised the council lasted this long.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Trump should do what the democrats want now and get his tax cut. By raising Corporate businesses taxes to 85 percent,and a 99 percent penalty if they try to leave to go to another country.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm delighted our military chiefs have also come out in defiance against Trump's comments.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

All that I was getting at is that even if you disagree with someone, or an idea, that there is always a more respectful way to voice what you have to say. And that more respectful way is usually the more effective way of communicating a point, opinion, or stance.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

And the moral clarity referenced in the article I linked is saying that the president should have just said "Nazis are bad." , basically. But instead he is weirdly semi-almost-defending this group. It's bananas, so much so that the bread and butter of Republican demographics (CEO types), are having to back away from these statements along with party members. On the topic of Nazis Trump is morally ambiguous at best.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The hits keep on coming. Trumps lost the bankers now too.

news.vice.com...

His entire presidency has effectively ended now. All private business in America wants nothing to do with him, and neither does Congress.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
The hits keep on coming. Trumps lost the bankers now too.

news.vice.com...

His entire presidency has effectively ended now. All private business in America wants nothing to do with him, and neither does Congress.

Well congress until after 2018 elections that is.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join