It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s business advisory councils disbands

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UtopiaDistopia

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: DrunkenMimeMaster

I do not disagree, but the system is the system, and you makes more friends with honey than vinegar.

Oh for God's sake. Give it a rest.
give what a rest exactly? Trying to have an open dialoge?

With the platitudes.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Platitudes for a life in hell, my friend. And besides that, platitudes exist as a fantastic compass in life.
edit on 8/16/2017 by UtopiaDistopia because: Comma

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I do not disagree, but the system is the system, and you make more friends with honey than vinegar.

Sometimes honey isn't warranted. When the President acts like a 5 year old and responds to people resigning from working for him by saying "You can't quit, I'm firing you" and then going on Twitter rants about how bad those people are... he should be called out.

If they were so bad, why were they his top hand picked people? What's that say about his hiring ability and judge of character?

Sometimes, criticism is warranted. Honey doesn't mean kissing ass.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

All that I'm saying is that your criticism should be thoughtful and precise. Almost surgical. You can scream into a vacuume all day, but to change minds you need cold, logical, unconfrontational facts. You need oatmeal, saltines, and unflavored pedolyte. Not capars, anchovies, jackfruit.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Krazysh0tIf I were Trump, I'd be embarrassed that Obama has thicker skin than myself.

Meanwhile, Obama hits Trump where it hurts. He released a Twitter statement and it got more views and retweets than Trumps did.

LOL YEA! It broke a record for the most liked tweet. I love it!
Barack Obama Breaks Twitter Record With Tweet in Wake of Charlottesville Violence

Yeah he quoted Nelson Mandela what a hero. Sorry but that's a huge fail. Why is he not using his own words to describe his feelings. I hate politicians.

It's not a fail when it is breaks a Twitter record.

A platform that has shown the bias that twitter has should not be held up as a barometer of the attitude of the populace. It's already been shown that bots can be used to influence likes and trends.

Both sides are guilty of this, I freely admit.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Mr trump, and his pack of incompetent, treacherous jackals, deserve no honey. That surgical enough?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm just saying that that's not helpful. You want to change this country? Then you need to change the minds of people who voted for him. Change the minds of the entire voting populous. Trump is not a statictical enigma. But some of his electoral base is misguided.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I guess Trump figured it would be impossible to recruit new members

Trump had previously stated that resignations from both panels were of no consequence. “For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place. Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!” he said Trump on Twitter on Tuesday.

www.theguardian.com...

Indeed it would have been an embarrassment every time he tried to get new members most would have declined and that would have been all over the news

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump started off with names like tesla and space x, and now who's on his side?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm just saying that that's not helpful. You want to change this country? Then you need to change the minds of people who voted for him. Change the minds of the entire voting populous. Trump is not a statictical enigma. But some of his electoral base is misguided.

Stop right there...since Trump did not win the election, arguing with those who voted for him would be pointless. And, as many (not all, thank Bast) are so 'die hard" that any perceived wrongs committed by Lord High Cheetoh Face are instead viewed as good things. No, the correct response is either convene a grand jury or invalidate the EC's decision and have an actual honest-to-Dawkins election.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You know it’s starting to look like we have in this country a Trump drama each week.

Like a, should I say it: Reality show. Is it deliberate from a conspiracy perspective?

Sort of like a terrorist attack, when they occur, unfortunately, you know there will be another one somewhere

With Trump, after almost a week now of this most recent incident stemming from the events in Virginia you just know there will be another Trump drama coming very soon

The previous week before this was the Fire and Fury fiasco…

What’s next

Often they intersect with each other, like here the Virginia incident creates this new one on this thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster

Stop right there...since Trump did not win the election, arguing with those who voted for him would be pointless. And, as many (not all, thank Bast) are so 'die hard" that any perceived wrongs committed by Lord High Cheetoh Face are instead viewed as good things. No, the correct response is either convene a grand jury or invalidate the EC's decision and have an actual honest-to-Dawkins election.
Unfortunatly In This Country there's no such thing as a "no-faith" or "no-contest" vote. But he won somehow. We have to deal with that, and the marginalization of those who did vote for him is a part of how he won. Trump is not a god to all of these people, and many see the fallibility of this man, epically after recent events and gaffes. Looking down on others, or condescending, does not win allies, even among those that agree.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Would it have been that much different if v*****mort had won?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yeah I agree. That article I read was just speculation and even it admitted that such a thing was unlikely.

Twitter
Rants
Undermined
My
Presidency

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Would it have been that much different if v*****mort had won?

Who would have won?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

We shant speak her name for fear of the political backlash

edit on 8/16/2017 by UtopiaDistopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

+1

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UtopiaDistopia

You know maybe my psychic projection powers or yours are really on today, for a second before I read your post I was thinking to myself, what would be happening if old Hillary was president.

Somebody aught to do an OP: what if Hillary would have won?

I wouldn't touch it myself.

edit on 16-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: UtopiaDistopia

You know maybe my psychic projection powers or yours are really on today, for a second before I read your post I was thinking to myself, what would be happening if old Hillary was president.

Somebody aught to do an OP: what if Hillary would have won?

I wouldn't touch it myself.
give me a sec (a few days), and I will if I have the time. People are shortsighted and forget their qualms with Obama and Hillary, but they Wouldve provided a more organized and unilateral approach to current world affairs. Not better, or different, but less beligerent and more cohesive world view.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join