1. Eliminate virtually all welfare through comprehensive means testing.
2. Flat income tax for all, no deductibles, no payments from the IRS to individuals. If you don't have skin in the game, you're part of the problem.
3. Close the borders, including to business travel, until comprehensive immigration reform is passed.
4. Reinstate massive tariffs on importation of goods into the USA. Make it economically unpalatable for goods to be manufactured by foreign workers
and sold in the US.
5. Eliminate agricultural subsidies, particularly ethanol.
6. Break up Google's monopoly.
7. Pare the federal government down by elimination of all federal agencies not directly tied to national security, promotion and defense of interstate
commerce, and direct defense of Constitutional rights.
8. remove North Korea and Iran from the table, then withdraw and allow the world to resolve their own problems. If American interests or security is
threatened, we move and we move with insanely disproportionate force, otherwise we keep it to ourselves.
9. End divisive nonsensical and Unconstitutional federal policies such as affirmative action, unequal enforcement of the law via hate crime
legislation, and ethnic/gender qualifiers for federal programs. We're either equal or we aren't... can't keep claiming equality while artificially
advantaging one group over the rest anymore.
10. Breakup the media monopoly in the US. It is ridiculous that 5 multinationals control 80%+ of America's media outlets.
11. Reinstate the homesteader act in the western states, offering acreage to individuals who physically homestead and work the land they receive. The
feds hold way too much land in the US.
12. Federally require completion of firearms and militia training for all high schoolers prior to graduation.
13. No more TSA for domestic travelers.
14. Shall not be infringed will once again mean SHALL NOT be infringed via parring down most modern firearm regulations for qualified Americans.
15. Establish federal term limits as well as laws that require seated representative step down from their position if they choose to run for higher
office while seated in one of the two houses.
16. Reinstate the ban on abortion in the United States.
17. Establish federal standards for funding homeschooling, charter schools, and private schools providing them the same tax payer resources as our
public schools receive.
18. Eliminate public employee unions, as they represent a massive conflict of interest for the tax payers of the United States.
19. No more federal dollars used on chasing Chinese Whisper drive scam known as Climate Change.
20. Separate the state from the church, but recognize the fact that the Constitution never stated that the church has no place within the
edit on 16-8-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)