It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Ayers - Refuse Fascism Group - Antifa - Domestic Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am failing to understand how a group, Refuse Fascism, is able to be run by a former Weathermen Underground leader responsible for domestic terror bombings inside the US. Refuse Fascism is a large faction, if not the controlling faction, of AntiFa....

For those that don't know Bill Ayers, leader of the group that planned the AntiFa rally in Chrarlottesville, here is some background:

William Charles "Bill" Ayers (born December 26, 1944)[1] is an American elementary education theorist and a leader in the counterculture movement who opposed US involvement in the Vietnam War. He is known for his 1960s radical activism and his current work in education reform, curriculum and instruction. In 1969, he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group with the intent to overthrow imperialism,[2] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the US Capitol Building, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to US involvement in the Vietnam War.

So this is what is helping lead the new truly fascist group called AntiFa...a convicted domestic terrorist that bombed police stations, and government buildings.

How is this guy even free? How did he become a freaking professor teaching our kids?

WTF are people thinking these days? Should these groups not be labelled across the board as domestic terrorists when their leadership has one of the most well known and prolific domestic terrorists in their ranks, organizing, plotting and directing them?

Sure some may argue that he's changed his ways, but he hasn't.

What's sad is he is looked at by these turds of society as an idol, someone to look up to and model themselves after.

Just really dumbfounded at this.

Here is their flier with him listed as well, but if you do a simple search for the group and his name it will put a lot more info up for you.

Refuse Fascism Bill Ayers

And the groups website:

Refusefascism.org

Stay informed people....stay informed....
edit on 8/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

American elementary education theorist

And these people now have full control of Academia which explains why you have incidents like Evergreen and Berkeley.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You forgot to mention : Ayers and Van Doren were Obama's mentors back during the Weather Underground days. And...where did Obama launch his campaign from ? Yep . you guessed it . Bill Ayer's home

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am failing to understand how a group, Refuse Fascism, is able to be run by a former Weathermen Underground leader responsible for domestic terror bombings inside the US. Refuse Fascism is a large faction, if not the controlling faction, of AntiFa

Dumbfounding you may not be too hard to do. Many people in this country do not like Fascism. Many people in this country do not like wars for profit. It's not hard to imagine Bill Ayers being activist participating in AntiFa.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe what you are suggesting is someone like Bill Ayers should not be allowed to walk around as free citizen. Is that what you are suggesting?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

November 4

I guess I need to stock up on ammo* in order to prepare to defend my family, if necessary. These f**king people are incorrigible.

*No, that's not a threat to ANTIFA or participants, it's a warning to think twice before acting stupidly.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Not getting it, are you...I'm quite certain that Vasa Croe meant that it's hypocritical for someone who espouses and employed extreme fascist mentalities and tactics is claiming to be against fascism. That's the whole joke of this group claiming to be anti-fascist.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So it's alright for Refuse Fascism to actively try and bring down a democratically elected government (don't give me the BS about rigged election) and institute one of their own?
Now that's what's known as......... let me think, oh yes FASCISM.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Great find Vasa!

So, this all makes sense now...

All of these Antifa protests are part of OBama and
his Resist movement with Clinton and Lynch!

Ayers was the first terrorist that bombed The Pentagon!

People who ignore this are walking in the dark.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

How is this guy is a leader when he should be in jail, like forever.... Another WTF moment. Thx for sharing.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

WTF indeed.

This should be on top on all the news!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am failing to understand how a group, Refuse Fascism, is able to be run by a former Weathermen Underground leader responsible for domestic terror bombings inside the US. Refuse Fascism is a large faction, if not the controlling faction, of AntiFa

Dumbfounding you may not be too hard to do. Many people in this country do not like Fascism. Many people in this country do not like wars for profit. It's not hard to imagine Bill Ayers being activist participating in AntiFa.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe what you are suggesting is someone like Bill Ayers should not be allowed to walk around as free citizen. Is that what you are suggesting?

Yes...that is exactly what I am suggesting.

Monuments to history are being torn down in the name of whatever cause is next.

You have a successful government building bomber (Ayers) that is tied to multiple domestic terrorist attacks...oddly he becomes a teacher claiming remorse, yet now here he is in the heart of a clash that the outcome will either make or break shim.....

Google him and enjoy...

ETA.....you're as dumb as I've read here lately...i have come to expect as much as this recently....try harder.
edit on 8/17/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: dfnj2015

Not getting it, are you...I'm quite certain that Vasa Croe meant that it's hypocritical for someone who espouses and employed extreme fascist mentalities and tactics is claiming to be against fascism. That's the whole joke of this group claiming to be anti-fascist.

Much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
HE taught these EPSILONS P.C. garbage too.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
RefuseFascism is the front for The Revolutionary Communist Party, it is well known and have been documented and interviewed before, they are not 'Antifa' you see them as a separate group with RefuseFascism signs, I can tell you with 100% certainty that most of us will (to use your sides word) disavow them as they are not part of us and we are not part of them

Edit

the leader of the RevCom party is Bob Avakian, who can get bashed with the rest of them
edit on 17-8-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

top topics

join