It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home For Not Condemning ‘Nazis’ Hard Enough

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Grambler

Mockery has to be expected from my part as well and the picture really came up, being in this head of mine. Don't like it? Stop falling for every damnd pitfall of a thread you could come up with and I'll change my tone. On a more personal note, I'm still working on this thing called proper mirroring. But I still find it hard to believe that somhow antifa, and all antifa alone, should be the problem we ought to prioritize.

I have never said only antifa should be blamed. I am all over ATS blaming the white supremaacists.

The problem is many people, especially the people with power are determining that by calling out both sides you are a nazi defending pariah.

So that is where my time has been focused. No one is really saying you can't condemn nazis.

Same with cop shooting and cop-killings btw, the States surely have a problem with deeply rooted racism, police brutality and violence in general. Focusing on BLM only is kinda... sorta at the core of the same mindset, that brought you guys n gals into this mess to begin with. At least that's the way I'd look at it and many astute students of sociology tend to agree with me here. Care to read a few studies?

I would read anything you post. Make a thread on it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I think you post is very fare.

They used the label "antifa" without doing their research.

However, to me the group name doesn't matter.

Ats can't even seem to decide rather or not antifa is a group, or just a term like SJW.

They seem to be a group but with no official membership criteria.

The point I was making is regardless of the group name; many people who have identified as or been called antifa have gone overboard calling people nazis and saying its ok to attack nazis.

Regardless of the group saying that, this story to me highlighted the potential dangers of that.

However, as you say, it could very well be a hoax.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

You knew what you were doing though, create as many threads like this as possible so the anti-Left group can pile in and spout BS and then they all leave once the thread gets exposed. Onto the next thread.

When the "other side" post with sources such as CNN you are sure as hell quick to spam that thread as fake news and call the OP out.

He has some facebook comments and one is about it being a false flag, its deep inside someone elses comment regarding whether it was ANTIFA or not on his facebook page. As you can imagine his facebook has blown up since the incidents.

Lets be honest, I read that quote. He says he HOPES it was a false flag.

And yes, people on all sides ignore an article because the source (its happening here)

I try not to do that, and I feel my post history will back that up.

I think most of my comment to Byrd will can be applied here too.

I am not trying to just post and get flags or whatever and leave.

In almost every thread I do I try to respond to everyone in a meaningful way.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've lost count of the Nazi accusations, as they've become boring.

The Russian angle didn't work out for them... so a new issue needed to be created to enrage the masses!

Py

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Your disagreement with the first statement don't reflect factual nature either.

He thinks it was a FF as much as some think it was Antifa/nazis/BLM/KKK whoever.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
When will everyone learn? We are guaranteed the right to SPEAK. We do not have the right to ACT. If a white supremacist wants to get up and say, "Kill all minorities," he had as much right to do so as the Nation of Islam has to say, "Kill all whites." (Note: I do not espouse either one of these ideas. I only espose the right to express those ideas.)

No one says "Punch a black supremacist." That would be racist. It's only ok to attack those deemed "Nazis." This is called moral relativism and must be stopped if we expect to move forward as a nation.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If it hasn't been said yet "stabbing" is not the correct verb to use in connection with box cutters.
Not aimed at you Grambler, you didn't make the headline.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

(post by GusMcDangerthing removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

On your last point, If it isn't reported then how would you know it rarely is?
On your first point, how do 'masked men' automatically become 'antifa mob'?

He did end up filing a police report.
They called him a Nazi as they cut him.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I think most of my comment to Byrd will can be applied here too.

I am not trying to just post and get flags or whatever and leave.

In almost every thread I do I try to respond to everyone in a meaningful way.

You do!

I wish other folks took as much care with their responses as you do.

This whole story (the one you cited in the OP) is bizarre - and the longer I think about it, the less sense it makes. Who comes into a town, looks up a stranger's Facebook page (a stranger who lives in that town), sees a post, tracks the person to their house and attacks them without ever doing anything like asking for their address?

It's improbable. It's fishy.

THAT SAID... I don't live in the town, I don't know the guy, and I am not on the police force. I've seen speculation hurt a lot of folks so I'm not going to do any jumping to conclusions.

But I will say it's a fishy narrative and as it's told right now it doesn't make sense.
I will admit my first thought was "drug deal went wrong and he wants medical attention but doesn't want to say 'bad drug deal.'"

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Has this been verified? I saw the Snopes article on it that said it was only "unproven." Of course, everyone knows Snopes leans heavily left, so who knows.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
True or not. Don't give an opinion around the 'wrong' people.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
...I woulda moved my house away from the Nazi fellers, but I just couldn't, he said...But...

...Whatever...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Don't wonder; it's a guarantee that a lot would, and myself as well, and many others of us who are not rabid Leftists, pushing globalism and against anything American. These days, if one is a patriotic American, who values freedom, and rights, they are called a "Nazi", and are free game for violence. The MSM pushes this, and many "entertainers" do as well. Sickening, truly.

As for the story, seems likely to be true, all considered. Ironic, too, isn't it, that the person he was defending is described as being on the Left, politically?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheNewsMan
Has this been verified? I saw the Snopes article on it that said it was only "unproven." Of course, everyone knows Snopes leans heavily left, so who knows.

He did indeed falsify it. He cut himself.
Link to article in The Guardian - with booking photos.

Denver Post has the same story, more details (and he bought the knife himself)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
As for the story, seems likely to be true, all considered. Ironic, too, isn't it, that the person he was defending is described as being on the Left, politically?

The story turned out to be false (as you can see from the links in my post just above this.)

This link has photos of his injuries - and photos of his haircut. NOTE: Site is for trending news in the Black community... and although the facts are there, the framing article written by a Black man who is obviously angry at yet another case of people making Black men into villains may make you uncomfortable.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Sorry Byrd, this isn't the hair cut thread.
This is the New Hampshire man claimed to be cut with box cutters by Antifa mob.
go to Man Stabbed After Haircut Gets Him Mistaken For A Neo-Nazi

edit on 16-9-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Sorry Byrd, this isn't the hair cut thread.
This is the New Hampshire man claimed to be cut with box cutters by Antifa mob.
go to Man Stabbed After Haircut Gets Him Mistaken For A Neo-Nazi

There's TWO of them?

Oh, that's bizarre. I had read somewhere that Wormer later retracted his story (which, as I said, was fishy.) I read the original article (which was supposedly the one that got Antifa angry at him) and it's ... well, he says nothing other than "the guy was a friend of mine" and "I don't think losing his job was right."

So I checked on the Antifa tweets about that time and there's nothing about him at all. Antifa wasn't discussing him before the reported attack. You can check for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join