It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home For Not Condemning ‘Nazis’ Hard Enough

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No its not the whole group of antifa. Where did I say that.

In the thread title:

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: redtic

The victim has already posted on social media that the interview was taken out of context and at no point did he suggest ANTIFA were involved as he actually supports them.

It's just the OP who fails to acknowledge this and the people who rushed into the thread to try and turn it into an anit-Left thread who are showing their ignorance.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: redtic

The victim has already posted on social media that the interview was taken out of context and at no point did he suggest ANTIFA were involved as he actually supports them.

It's just the OP who fails to acknowledge this and the people who rushed into the thread to try and turn it into an anit-Left thread who are showing their ignorance.

Figures.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

I honestly dont think antifa had anything to do with this. I personally believe this was a false flag attack perpetrated by the far right to further their own agenda.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Shhh Anarchist... they only care about his opinion when they can twist it to fit their own agenda!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I have been called a racist and nazi several time since yesterday.

I wonder how many of those people would stab me given the chance?

I've noticed one silly poster is throwing around those terms like racial slurs to shame and shut people up.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

The question would be, why didn't you offer all the facts in your OP?

Well the snopes article wasn't out yet.

And they are apparently the only people Wormer said he thought it was a false flag to.

Was II to reaach into the future and link the snopes article from there?

That or the victims account isn't just another clueless opinion, but a matter of fact for this thread. At least if we're supposed to keep objectivity high, not the emotionalized partisanry. He was there, ya know...

Yes he was there. So that automatically means he knows who these people were?

I am willing to listen to his reasons he thought it was actually nazis, but he hasn't given any.

The facts as we know them are he received threats from people online calling him a nazi sympathizer, and then masked men attacked him while calling him a nazi.

...which adds to my point, thanks for the cooperation!

What, that you when a BLM protestor shoots 5 cops its just one person and not BLM's fault, but that when some racist runs over you want to blame a whole group?

And yet I am the one dehumanizing antifa for pointing out their vilent mentality.

Or were trying to have a mature conversation when you said this?

"Kinda funny in a very moronic way, imagine a grouphug cyclejerk for depressed kids and the outcome would be roughly the same. Except it's threads for old farts with a strong urge for ideologically spiced up soup."

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Still awaiting your answer here.

I also find it weird the mods haven't moved this to the mud pit/rant/hoax forum as its clearly not real news.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

*sigh*, i'll ask again.

The facts are he was attacked on social media as a nazi sympathiser

Do you have proof of this? Not opinion.

Since you seem willing to dismiss his opinion when it comes to who attacked him but take it at face value when its his opinion about being harassed online.

Is that not double standards?
Hypocritical?
Are you understanding yet?

What are you talking about?

Him saying he was attacked on social media as a nazi sympathizer is not his opinion; it is either true or false.

Him saying he thinks this was nazis dressed as antifa is an opinion.

I said from the outset of the OP that this could all be a hoax; it till very well may be.

But how can you not understand the difference between a fact and an opinion?

For example, a person gets robbed.

The call the cops.

They say, I just got robbed= FACT

Then the say, I think it waas my ex girlfriend = OPINION>

The cops would say, what makes you think that? What are the FACTS the leads to your OPINION?

Thats what I am asking. Ok, he thinks it was nazis. What led him to that conclusion?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No its not the whole group of antifa. Where did I say that.

In the thread title:

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob...

First it was the title of the article.

Second, that statement does not imply all of antifa.

Man beaten by teen mob in front of his young son in SF park

www.sfgate.com...

So that article is saying all teens beat this man?

Of course not. It is saying there was a mob composed of teens, and they beat a man.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

*sigh*, i'll ask again.

Since you seem willing to dismiss his opinion when it comes to who attacked him but take it at face value when its his opinion about being harassed online.

Hypocritical?

Him saying he was attacked on social media as a nazi sympathizer is not his opinion; it is either true or false.

Then prove it... since you are claiming its true. Where is your proof? Third time of asking.

The call the cops.

Then the say, I think it waas my ex girlfriend = OPINION

So a person walks up to you and says he was robbed and you think that its a fact?

What you are confusing is the difference between a statement and an opinion. Statements aren't necessarily facts...

Hope that helps you understand a bit better, now can you PROVE the statement that the victim was "was attacked on social media as a nazi sympathizer" surely if its a FACT then you should have been able to instead of dance around it for the last 3 posts.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Which you embellish, or are you denying your maker?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

*sigh*, i'll ask again.

Hypocritical?

Then prove it... since you are claiming its true. Where is your proof? Third time of asking.

The call the cops.

Then the say, I think it waas my ex girlfriend = OPINION

So a person walks up to you and says he was robbed and you think that its a fact?

What you are confusing is the difference between a statement and an opinion. Statements aren't necessarily facts...

Hope that helps you understand a bit better, now can you PROVE the statement that the victim was "was attacked on social media as a nazi sympathizer" surely if its a FACT then you should have been able to instead of dance around it for the last 3 posts.

I do not have proof that he was.

I said in the OP this may be a hoax.

You are right I should have said statement not fact.

But even in that post I again said this could all be a hoax.

I said it was either a true or false statement.

Again, if he is telling the truth, him saying what happened is a statement, him saying who he think may have done iot is an opinion.

But since we are on this, do you have proof that he said he thinks this was a right wing false flag?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Which you embellish, or are you denying your maker?

Where did I embellish and say all of antifa attacked this guy?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The problem is that your source article made all sorts of assumptions that weren't true. I think you should cross them off your news feed.

I do not have proof that he was.

I said in the OP this may be a hoax.

You are right I should have said statement not fact.

But even in that post I again said this could all be a hoax.

I said it was either a true or false statement.

Again, if he is telling the truth, him saying what happened is a statement, him saying who he think may have done iot is an opinion.

But since we are on this, do you have proof that he said he thinks this was a right wing false flag?

What we know from other sources (the Snopes article has links) is that he stood by a friend who went to Charlottesville and lost his job when he was identified as participating in neo-Nazi events. Apparently two (of five) people attacked him after he made public comments about sticking by his friend and that he thought a person losing their job over marching in a rally was wrong.

...and as you said, I think, we really don't have any proof he was cut by a box cutter or that he was attacked. (I am inclined to think he wasn't - the published parts of the story don't hold up well - but I'll leave that for police investigators who can talk to the guy and know what injuries from fights with box cutters look like.)

In any case, I think the blame lies on the person who wrote your source article for not doing any research (except reading a title or one sentence) and then went running off to make some wild conclusions that don't match the facts.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Well the snopes article wasn't out yet.

Fair enough.

Or were trying to have a mature conversation when you said this?

"Kinda funny in a very moronic way, imagine a grouphug cyclejerk for depressed kids and the outcome would be roughly the same. Except it's threads for old farts with a strong urge for ideologically spiced up soup."

Mockery has to be expected from my part as well and the picture really came up, being in this head of mine. Don't like it? Stop falling for every damnd pitfall of a thread you could come up with and I'll change my tone. On a more personal note, I'm still working on this thing called proper mirroring. But I still find it hard to believe that somhow antifa, and all antifa alone, should be the problem we ought to prioritize.
Same with cop shooting and cop-killings btw, the States surely have a problem with deeply rooted racism, police brutality and violence in general. Focusing on BLM only is kinda... sorta at the core of the same mindset, that brought you guys n gals into this mess to begin with. At least that's the way I'd look at it and many astute students of sociology tend to agree with me here. Care to read a few studies?
edit on 17-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I feel its a cheap shot and inappropriate if what you are saying is, "everyone look this guy is caught up in drugs, lets not feel sorry for him." If you were alluding to his being stabbed being a drug deal gone wrong or something, it was not clear.

I was merely asking the OP if this is the same individual. I don't know if it is or not, but could be. If so, he was also supplying guns to the Connecticut heroin dealer who was also the main suspect in the heroin dealing ring.

It was only a question, which so far has not been answered. My assumption is that Big League Politics spun the whole story so as to put blame on Antifa. So far that is still my opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

They're using violence to silence free speech, that's why they're called Anti-FA AKA Anti-First Amendment.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler>>>> Sounds fake, but who knows. I know a guy in my town honked his car horn at a car that was double parked and the guys in the street slashed his face with a knife. People do crazy #. But crisis actors are all over this story and doing # to make news and staging incidents and creating fake news.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You knew what you were doing though, create as many threads like this as possible so the anti-Left group can pile in and spout BS and then they all leave once the thread gets exposed. Onto the next thread.

When the "other side" post with sources such as CNN you are sure as hell quick to spam that thread as fake news and call the OP out.

He has some facebook comments and one is about it being a false flag, its deep inside someone elses comment regarding whether it was ANTIFA or not on his facebook page. As you can imagine his facebook has blown up since the incidents.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join