It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home For Not Condemning ‘Nazis’ Hard Enough

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
How the hell you gonna sit there and claim to be "against Nazis," then turn around and ACT just like one!!! The blatant HYPOCRISY of ANTIFA is astounding. "ANTIFA" = Anti-First Amendment

edit on 17-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SudoNim

Did you happen to find anywhere else besides Snopes that quoted him saying that quote?

Yeah... Sam Wormers facebook page.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
How the hell you gonna sit there and claim to be "against Nazis," then turn around and ACT just like one!!! The blatant HYPOCRISY of ANTIFA is astounding. "ANTIFA" = Anti-First Amendment

I'm guessing you didn't bother reading the thread either, otherwise you'd of realised that the victim didn't claim it was ANTIFA, there is no proof it was ANTIFA, there is no evidence that it was ANTIFA, in fact its more likely to be Trump supporters trying to blame it on ANTIFA.

But hey... forget the facts keep spewing the same BS if it makes you happy.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So begins the ANTIFA witch hunt? Will this be our time's version of the Salem Witch trials?

Maybe a little like that ...

Or could we see something more French Revolution with a guillotine?

Better hope no one you know could be tracked back to Nazis ... it's like the seven degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Puh-lease. One single split second the authorities are distracted with something like war or anything decent sized, the dogs will be free to let loose on these antifa bitches.

Honestly they have no idea the animosity and fury building up against them and what the rest of us are capable of.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Sure thing Rambo where were you when the Nazi's were marching through Charlottesville?

Who do you think you speak on the behalf of? The ATS keyboard patriots?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Quote #1 -

in fact its more likely to be Trump supporters trying to blame it on ANTIFA.

Quote #2 -

Behold!!!!! - leftist logic in all it's glory - in one foul-swoop, you destroy your moral high-ground with your own words.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If it looks like a duck and quacks like one it's almost definitely a duck....Unless its Antifa pretending to be Nazis pretending to be Antifa . LMAO

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Sure thing Rambo where were you when the Nazi's were marching through Charlottesville?

Who do you think you speak on the behalf of? The ATS keyboard patriots?

Cute attitude you got there. Give it time and you won't be so smug.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

From the OP...

Sam Wormer (reported victim) talking about antifa contacting him.

“trying to figure out what happened [and] who’s responsible, and have been very very supportive”

In fact Sam Wormer himself believes

Wormer says he thinks it was NOT antifa but "a false flag attack by straight up nazis"

But hey... don't let me interrupt your circle jerk and "wah wah they called me a nazi"... since none of your clowns actually seem to care about the truth.

They seem to care much about dehumanizing their perceived enemy though, hence threads like this. Lots of strong words and big egos, is it a tragedy or a drama? I see comedy gold, too!
Kinda funny in a very moronic way, imagine a grouphug cyclejerk for depressed kids and the outcome would be roughly the same. Except it's threads for old farts with a strong urge for ideologically spiced up soup. Talking about fostering devision, they're obviously quite busy.

But... but... but those Antifa Mobs! Dodge Charger anyone?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Why does wormer believe it was nazis posing as anti fascists?

Just his gut feeling?

The difference is, if he is telling the truth about the incident, he gave the facts, then apparently he gave his opinions to snopes.

The facts are he was attacked on social media as a nazi sympathizer, and then masked people showed up at his house and stabbed him for being defending nazis.

His opinions are apparently that it may have been nazis dressed like antifa.

So someone point out what facts he has given to back that assertion up.

The fact is we have seen examples over and over of antifa types attacking people who are clearly not nazis, but the assualter claims they are.

However, we are supposed to just ignore that and cheer anyone who attacks nazis, even if they are labeling people that are innocent.

You people sound just as ridiculous as people claiming the racist scum bag that ran over those people was secretly an antifa person pretending to be a nazi.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Once more you add nothing to the thread.

Shouldn't you be off making excuses for BLM members killing five cops?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Quote #1 -

in fact its more likely to be Trump supporters trying to blame it on ANTIFA.

Quote #2 -

Behold!!!!! - leftist logic in all it's glory - in one foul-swoop, you destroy your moral high-ground with your own words.

You ignoring the fact you didn't even read the article. Nice deflection. Get your BS out of here.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The facts are he was attacked on social media as a nazi sympathize

Do you have proof of this?

What happened here is you were so desperate to find an example to blame on a group you didn't bother fact checking.

You bought the title hook line and sinker like a good little sheep. Deny ignorance.

The fact is we have seen examples over and over of antifa types attacking people who are clearly not nazis, but the assualter claims they are.

However, we are supposed to just ignore that and cheer anyone who attacks nazis, even if they are labeling people that are innocent.

The fact is... that this was not an example of the above. You just wanted it to be so badly that you ignored reality and decided to fill in the blanks yourself.

Just man up and admit you were wrong, stop trying to squirm your way out of it. Fake news and all that... the irony.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home ...

Really? The whole mob stabbed him? How sdoes that work, they each have knives and stab him like Caesar ? Or do they hand the knife off to each member so that are 'all stabbing him'. Or... Maybe they all hold the same knife at the same time and coordinate the 'mob stabbing', together.

Once again your thread premise is all bad because of the actions of a few, blowing that out of proportion to events to make it look like any movement you oppose is all guilty of any bad thing.

Kind of like when the media blamed the whole Occupy or Ferguson demonstrations for the actions of a few.

Oh look, there a dumpster fire a broken window, they are all rioting!

Never mind what the demonstrators message was...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The question would be, why didn't you offer all the facts in your OP?

You people sound just as ridiculous as people claiming the racist scum bag that ran over those people was secretly an antifa person pretending to be a nazi.

That or the victims account isn't just another clueless opinion, but a matter of fact for this thread. At least if we're supposed to keep objectivity high, not the emotionalized partisanry. He was there, ya know...

Shouldn't you be off making excuses for BLM members killing five cops?

...which adds to my point, thanks for the cooperation!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Do you have proof of this?

What happened here is you were so desperate to find an example to blame on a group you didn't bother fact checking.

You bought the title hook line and sinker like a good little sheep. Deny ignorance.

Wow.

You literally just attacked someone in the post above this for not reading the article.

From the article in the OP.

In another comment about Roy’s attendance in Charlottesville, Wormer had stated: “Seeing him reduced to marching with these assclowns chanting their idiotic rhetoric breaks my heart.”

The backlash was swift. Wormer said that by Monday evening he was already receiving threats for his comments. He added that despite the intimidation attempts, he believes in “critical thinking and proper discourse, not a witch hunt.”

The following day, Wormer wrote a status update saying, “Wow i really cant believe what a neo nazi i am rn. Thanks. All my efforts in life have been sufficiently ruined. Thanks guys at least the moral high ground favors you. I love it.”

Two hours later he would post a photo of his open wound.

“All I did was say the truth as far as I knew it and an attempt upon my life was made. That’s screwed up,” Wormer told Big League Politics.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Maybe the person making bold claims without even reading the article (you) is the sheep who is just shilling and not interested in the truth.

The fact is... that this was not an example of the above. You just wanted it to be so badly that you ignored reality and decided to fill in the blanks yourself.

Just man up and admit you were wrong, stop trying to squirm your way out of it. Fake news and all that... the irony.

Please show me any proof that this was nazis posing as anti fascists.

has wormer said he has proof of this?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home ...

Really? The whole mob stabbed him? How sdoes that work, they each have knives and stab him like Caesar ? Or do they hand the knife off to each member so that are 'all stabbing him'. Or... Maybe they all hold the same knife at the same time and coordinate the 'mob stabbing', together.

Once again your thread premise is all bad because of the actions of a few, blowing that out of proportion to events to make it look like any movement you oppose is all guilty of any bad thing.

Kind of like when the media blamed the whole Occupy or Ferguson demonstrations for the actions of a few.

Oh look, there a dumpster fire a broken window, they are all rioting!

Never mind what the demonstrators message was...

No its not the whole group of antifa. Where did I say that. I have posted all over about how their ideology would lead to this, and posted many examples of their violence.

Meanwhile I haven't seen a peep from you about how the racist than ran over that girl was just one person and the rest shouldn't be lumped in to that.

If you did post that, I apologize for missing it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

*sigh*, i'll ask again.

The facts are he was attacked on social media as a nazi sympathiser

Do you have proof of this? Not opinion.

Since you seem willing to dismiss his opinion when it comes to who attacked him but take it at face value when its his opinion about being harassed online.

Is that not double standards?
Hypocritical?
Are you understanding yet?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Since *this* is the (only) website reporting it:

And *this* is the "senior reporter" who wrote the article:

You're really going to need to find a better source before I believe any of this.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join