It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa fact check... are the equal to the kkk??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And for the record EVERYTHING Hitler did was 'legal'.

That's what happens when you dictate and international law hasn't evolved yet to combat such motives.

It isn't genocide, you act like doctors are following pregnant women around.

Surely it would save a lot of time and effort to just kill the parents???

Have you ever met someone who has had to go through the horrible decision to end their own pregnancy?

I'm not sure about the US but here it is usually down to the mother, even for underage pregnancy, more so actually.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Nobody actually! I guess I was a bit harsh apologies to all but it does make me mad

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

How many of videos is "plenty"??

5??

10??

They have only been in existence for a year.. I think it was June of last year the started..

So in that time how many protests have the been too??

A handful maybe??

So you've got less than a hundred people, who have only showed up at a handful of protests..

Not exactly MS 13..

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Didn't Hitler's brown shirts arrest people for racial purity and murder a lot of people???

Is antifa murdering people and arresting people for racial purity??

Are the white supremacists???

Boy that was a BAD EXAMPLE...

Choosing to compare antifa to nazis when the opposing side specifically claims to be nazis is just crazy lol..

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have been here, answered many questions, people would rather deny ignorance by believing "Muh Soros"

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You give up?!?!

Appearently not as you are here posting...

You mean the German police officers killing people over racial purity???

The heros of the group antifa was fighting with???

Yes it is definitely antifa who most closely resembles the nazis...

Which is why the white supremacists sport swastikas...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Previous to the last couple weeks I have never heard of this antifa.. probably because they are only roughly 1 year old...

Wrong -- whether you're referring to Antifa in the USA or Antifa in the world. Me thinks you'd better do some more research -- or something:

From 2004 at Urban Dictionary:

antifa

Activist political slang, short for anti-fascist. Probably German in origin (it's the widely-used abbreviation for the German AFA group), it refers especially to militant anti-fascists who engage in physical confrontations with Nazis, such as members of Anti-Fascist Action (AFA).

About twenty antifa turned up for the demo and kicked the asses of the half-dozen Nazi boneheads who showed up.
by antifa July 30, 2004

Further, the second article referenced and footnoted in the Wikipedia "Antifa (United States)" page is an article dated three years: Seurth, Jessica (14 August 2014). "What is Antifa?". CNN. Retrieved 15 August 2017.

So either you still don't know what you're talking about, or you know damn well what you're talking about and are being willfully dishonest. Hmmmmm.....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

You give up?!?!

Appearently not as you are here posting...

You mean the German police officers killing people over racial purity???

The heros of the group antifa was fighting with???

Yes it is definitely antifa who most closely resembles the nazis...

Which is why the white supremacists sport swastikas...

*sigh* I never compared them to Nazis but they clearly exhibit fascist behavior while claiming to be better than they are. I think you got me confused with someone else. I happen to care for all victims and not pick just one when it suits me to further my agenda. I'll be the first to condemn a Nazi attacking or killing an Antifa member and vice versa. I explicitly spoke out against any violence that occured. Certain members are already trying to paint me with a broad brush and they failed. I'm just not a hypocrite and own up to my mistakes and i guess that irks people some how.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Seeing these low life gutter punk losers whining about how life is 'unfair' 'unequal'; to me is really unfair. Decrying violence when your participants show up in helmets armed with improvised weaponry. I am afraid this is running away on us; it reminds me of men who allow women to physically abuse them without recourse because they were taught what's right. I'm not saying now is the time to jack that woman across the face, that's what they want(and probably what antifa will get). I see this turning into a 1st amendment debate followed by an even larger 2nd amendment debate if these pubic clashes continue.

The best move is to simply leave that bitch. Give it time and she'll look stupid.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: JDmOKI

How many of videos is "plenty"??

5??

10??

They have only been in existence for a year.. I think it was June of last year the started..

So in that time how many protests have the been too??

A handful maybe??

So you've got less than a hundred people, who have only showed up at a handful of protests..

Not exactly MS 13..

Theyre well documented so do your own research. I fear any group that thinks they're so moral and intellectual they refuse to believe they could be wrong. They believe their side is so good the other side is bigot racist Nazi. Those types of people aren't rational and refuse debate.

They want violence and civil unrest not peaceful protest. Hell they cover their faces and shut down anyone asking simple questions that challenge their agenda.

They're extreme far left just admit it. You can hate the kkk and still be critical of antifa

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

All extremists are not created equal...

Is an Islamic extremist equal to a vegan extremist???

What terrorist attacks have antifa perpetrated??

Just because there are many shades of the color blue, doesn't mean some are not way darker than others.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You mean fake news like "i did not collude with Russia", right before his son released an email specifically saying he was going to a meeting to collude with the Russians???

Lol the fake news BS died when trumls son released that email.. proving they had been bald face lying the whole time..

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Those students were not antifa..

Those protests are by random people organizing protests for admittedly usually stupid reasons...

They take any story they can twist and call left wing extremists and put them in the same basket.. like they are all Facebook friends..or are in the same mailing list..

There have been retarded protests on college campuses for all of history..

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RAY1990

Yeah it is.

And for the record EVERYTHING Hitler did was 'legal'.

I tried looking this up and was just curious if you knew what laws they was following at that time and who they was created by? I am looking it up myself, and am having trouble finding. I am not saying you are wrong at all, just honestly curious. Just because all the crazy stories about him, like being a meth addict, and things like that. Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

"According to a right wing conspiracy COMPILATION site that doesn't even employ investigative journalists AND JUST COPY pastes MSM stories.."

The Atlantic isn't a real media source.. you have to employ journalists for that not just commentators..

The top headline of

"Trump does everything right"

Says it all..
edit on 16-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You mean fake news like "i did not collude with Russia", right before his son released an email specifically saying he was going to a meeting to collude with the Russians???

Pretty much like that.

Because no one hacked the electoral vote, and NO ONE did more to influence the last election than the media colluding with the DNC.

Me thinks the Russian false flaggers doth protest too much.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

The Black Block isn't Antifa either. Members might be part of both groups and stuff but still.. two pair of shoes.

You're from, Germany? Don't think so, no. It aint easy to differentiate the various groups in our political spectrum, but you wouldn't be the first one to run into plain confusion over that.

My location is literally right there in my profile. I know them and there methods far longer than any american because they are nothing new. That's what you're apparently not able to grasp. They are not your friends period. I like how people diminish 500 injured cops just to justify Antifa violence. Keep it up i'm sure the american people will love that.

500 injured cops? I'd doubt that number, funny thing is that they don't even know how much peaceful protestors they've injured the day after this "Welcome to Hell" thingy. Yeah. But... but... but.. .who on Ceres cares anyway!

Here's a new thought for you: how about idiot cops thinking twice before they escalate things next time? You know that we have an ongoing investigation due to the police brutality, right?
No, why should you! That'd be bad for this shiny little narrative of ...'yours'. BAD! Right?

edit on 16-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Antifa members flew to the U.K.?!?!

They got passports and booked hotel rooms to travel out of country?!?!

I doubt the same bunch of 20 year olds swinging clubs in Charlottesville?!?!

I doubt it seriously..

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Both are willing to resort to violence in support of their political ideologies. That's a nonstarter for me. Both intimidate others to Block their opponents from freely assembling and speaking. I get that Antifa thinks they are doing good. The ends do not justify the means. Beating up people for their beliefs, race, Religion ect is wrong isn't it? Tell me otherwise? Switch a label and if you'd condemn a group for an action, they are wrong. I don't think people say they are the same in their exact beliefs, more in their willingness to use violence to achieve their goals.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The Black Block isn't Antifa either. Members might be part of both groups and stuff but still.. two pair of shoes.

You're from, Germany? Don't think so, no. It aint easy to differentiate the various groups in our political spectrum, but you wouldn't be the first one to run into plain confusion over that.

My location is literally right there in my profile. I know them and there methods far longer than any american because they are nothing new. That's what you're apparently not able to grasp. They are not your friends period. I like how people diminish 500 injured cops just to justify Antifa violence. Keep it up i'm sure the american people will love that.

500 injured cops? I'd doubt that number, funny thing is that they don't even know how much peaceful protestors they've injured the day after this "Welcome to Hell" thingy. Yeah. But... but... but.. .who on Ceres cares anyway!

Here's a new thought for you: how about idiot cops thinking twice before they escalate things next time? You know that we have an ongoing investigation due to the police brutality, right?
No, why should you! That'd be bad for this shiny little narrative of ...'yours'. BAD! Right?

You really have no clue do you. No sane person ran with the Welcome to Hell crowd because unlike you we know who they are and what they are capable of. Nobody got hurt when the peaceful protesters showed up hence the term peaceful. The only protesters who got injured were you guessed it part of the Black Bloc. Like always i condemned both sides for the violence.

g20-number-of-injured-police-cl ose-to-500-after-three-days-of-rioting-in-hamburg

This is what happened after Welcome to Hell ended.

Peaceful protests mark end of G20 summit in Hamburg after riots, violence
edit on 16-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: added calrification and a gremlin ate my toast

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join