It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa fact check... are the equal to the kkk??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: introvert

Keep telling yourself that. I pray one day you see
It for yourself in person. No one ever reports on the violence comitted on individuals by a gang of Antifa bullies patrolling the streets.

I will, thanks. There are stark differences between Antifa and the KKK. Mainly, their ideologies and goals.

That is obvious.

Or are you trying to equate the two to justify you own beliefs about Antifa?

I got some bad news for you if you're a capitalist and cross there path. They will strip you bare.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

See. I knew it wouldn't sit right with people on ATS. Right wingers have trouble being introspective of their own ideology. Never mind that I'm specifically targeting Nazis here and am eluding to the possibility that Nazis are administering a takeover of the conservative right in order to regain international recognition (HEY conspiracy theory!). But sure. Let's swing back and look at the left. We ALWAYS have to look at the left. Can't ever criticize the right without the left having to share some blame. The right is NEVER guilty of anything. EVER. I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: olaru12

When Antifa is responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews you might have an argument. Now...not so much!

They do have an argument considering ABORTION that was created by a RACIST to keep minority populations in check.

10 times that have been murdered.

Are you implying that racists are forcing abortions?

Because as I know it, abortion is down to the potential parents, more so on the maternal side.

Except in very rare and extreme circumstances.

link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Are you familiar with Evergreen (Yes I know it's not in California, but a professor did got assaulted by Antifa) and Berkeley?

Did you know in Evergreen, the campus police are forced to stand down while the students attacked the professor? My professor was scared that may happen to him also.
edit on 8/16/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think ANTIFA is just another communist group.

Communism has been around for a while and has killed quite a few people.

They are anarchists, not communists.

You asked all of them?

Yes, I have all of them on speed dial.

I suppose the same question could be asked of you.

Did you ask all of them if they were commies?

Or did you just make that up?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It for yourself in person. No one ever reports on the violence comitted on individuals by a gang of Antifa bullies patrolling the streets.

I will, thanks. There are stark differences between Antifa and the KKK. Mainly, their ideologies and goals.

That is obvious.

I got some bad news for you if you're a capitalist and cross there path. They will strip you bare.

Ok. What does that have to do with my statement?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sure was.

Sanger/Planned parenthood.,

State sanctioned eugenics.,

Yeah... No. But that's typical coming from you, so carry on. I know it is useless to argue with you and your delusions.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes there both equal as the both espouse violence to other groups and people who don't hold either sides views! how much more ignorant do people need to be! bad bad stupid violent people are going to piss us normal folks off who are going to dust off our guns and take back our country! if the police are not aloud to do their jobs and uphold the laws for whatever reason then the national guard should be called in! you guys are making us mad

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Oh wah wah.

Someone spilled your milk. I pointed out how your analogy is wrong. If you have not noticed, most all have flat out shunned the neo Nazis and KKK groups. It must be tough to see through lenses of bigotry.
edit on 16-8-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The Black Block isn't Antifa either. Members might be part of both groups and stuff but still.. two pair of shoes.

You're from, Germany? Don't think so, no. It aint easy to differentiate the various groups in our political spectrum, but you wouldn't be the first one to run into plain confusion over that.

My location is literally right there in my profile. I know them and there methods far longer than any american because they are nothing new. That's what you're apparently not able to grasp. They are not your friends period. I like how people diminish 500 injured cops just to justify Antifa violence. Keep it up i'm sure the american people will love that.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

No you didn't. You just deflected and demanded we talk about the left instead. The nazis aren't supporting the left.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What you should be researching is: What happened to the "Black Blok" of the Occupy Wall Street Movement and where did they go?

Just because "Antifa" may be a new name, it doesn't mean that they're not old faces and old tactics. If Outback changes it's name but still serves the exact same food and keeps the exact same staff, does that make it a completely different restaurant?

ETA: Apparently I'm not the first to mention this on this thread, but it still bears repeating.
edit on 16-8-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

link   

I think ANTIFA is just another communist group.

Communism has been around for a while and has killed quite a few people.

They are anarchists, not communists.

You asked all of them?

Yes, I have all of them on speed dial.

I suppose the same question could be asked of you.

Did you ask all of them if they were commies?

Or did you just make that up?

You want to deny their communist roots and motives?

That's on you.

It's obvious to anyone who isn't anti-freedom anti-American.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: olaru12

When Antifa is responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews you might have an argument. Now...not so much!

How many people were killed under Lenin and Stalin under Communism?????
Why do Antifa call each other comrade?

Yea, history isn't some peoples strong point. Especially when all they know about it is pre approved talking points.

More retarded links...

Lol.

I guess I'm a fisherman because I own a boat too huh?

Your guilt by association doesn't work, because Antifa isn't associated with Soviet Russia.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

bad stupid violent people are going to piss us normal folks off who are going to dust off our guns and take back our country!

That sounds like a threat!! Who are you going to shoot, Tim?
edit on 16-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Right, that's why you addressed my post within context, because it was deflection.........

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

That is obvious.

Ok. What does that have to do with my statement?

I'm just pointing out that they use stupid excuses to hurt people as well. Not so different from any other violent hate group is it? Hell they knocked someone unconscious just for wearing a MAGA hat in Berkeley. I guess that was okay in your book because it was a Trump supporter who got attacked.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: antifa vs gremlins make it happen

link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Then it's a criminal matter.

A professor should be smart enough to work out he/she has the power to sue everyone who facilitated in the assault.

That would include security.

link   

I didn't address anything about your post. I dismissed it completely...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

look up former professor eric clanton. he was at berkly now soon to be on trial for assualt.

charged Friday afternoon with four counts of assault with a deadly weapon, a felony, with the special allegation of causing great bodily injury to Sean Stiles. Additionally, the charges include the misdemeanor offense of wearing a mask to evade identification. If convicted, Clanton could be sent to prison.
Eric Clanton charged with four counts of assault with deadly weapon

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join