It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa fact check... are the equal to the kkk??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: introvert

Yes they are. Your too niave to think otherwise. You are convinced already. Oh well.

Could you elaborate? They are equal?

Hardly. There are many distinct differences between the two groups.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not to mention that Snopes has been debunked more than a few times. At least once here at ATS

OP, have you been living under a rock?

I've tried to steer clear of all political threads since the inauguration and have heard, been hearing actually, about these imbeciles.

I remember now why I've been trying to stay away from this pap.
edit on 16-8-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Proof?

Someone as highly educated as a professor would surely know a bit of the law or how to acquire such knowledge.

Education is no joke, conspiracies in education isn't a joke. Blackmail and assault will land you hefty jail sentences.

Evidence please.

Send me some pictures of lawyers hanging around universities too, I'll be sold then.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
It is my opinion that Antifa is a small group of anarchists that like to travel around and attach themselves to protests/counter-protests, and like to cause as much grief/chaos as they can.

I would not be surprised to find that some of them were also among the idiots that escalated things in places like Ferguson.

The KKK? That's a very different monster altogether. So they are not equal.

Does this look like a small crowd to you?

link   

Keep telling yourself that. I pray one day you see
It for yourself in person. No one ever reports on the violence comitted on individuals by a gang of Antifa bullies patrolling the streets.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It for yourself in person. No one ever reports on the violence comitted on individuals by a gang of Antifa bullies patrolling the streets.

When Antifa is responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews you might have an argument. Now...not so much!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It is my opinion that Antifa is a small group of anarchists that like to travel around and attach themselves to protests/counter-protests, and like to cause as much grief/chaos as they can.

I would not be surprised to find that some of them were also among the idiots that escalated things in places like Ferguson.

The KKK? That's a very different monster altogether. So they are not equal.

Does this look like a small crowd to you?

Now you are including the Black Bloc folks in with Antifa. I'm sure there is some overlap among the two groups, though. They are anarchists that like a good protest/riot.

Again, not comparable to the KKK.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So it's the same if you switch parties? Why jump the shark and just attribute the line of reasoning completely?

The left propaganda machine is better funded and more ingrained in US culture. Given the fact that 55 percent didn't vote, I'd say anything along the lines of majority is a nul argument. There is also that whole mess with a large contingent among democrats who don't have a voice in the progressive world, in example, classic liberals.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Interesting you admit to know nothing about Antifa, but after a few minutes of Google, you're now an expert?

Joshua logic 101.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I will, thanks. There are stark differences between Antifa and the KKK. Mainly, their ideologies and goals.

That is obvious.

Or are you trying to equate the two to justify you own beliefs about Antifa?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think ANTIFA is just another communist group.

Communism has been around for a while and has killed quite a few people.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

When Antifa is responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews you might have an argument. Now...not so much!

They do have an argument considering ABORTION that was created by a RACIST to keep minority populations in check.

10 times that have been murdered.

link   

No crime reports?

Because I know when a family member of mine was jumped by a gang he had no choice but to report it as a crime, crimes of a serious nature are always logged. Compensation is usually sought too and rightfully so.

So basically, the medical services And law enforcement are in on keeping this from the public, let's not forget the fake news agencies.

Yeah...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Abortion wasn't created by a racist... Women have been getting abortions since they've been getting pregnant. Stop trying to reinvent history. Margret Sanger only founded Planned Parenthood.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They are anarchists, not communists.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: olaru12

They do have an argument considering ABORTION that was created by a RACIST to keep minority populations in check.

10 times that have been murdered.

Abortion was created by a racist?

Who exactly "created" abortion, and when?

edit on 16-8-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They are anarchists, not communists.

You asked all of them?

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sure was.

Sanger/Planned parenthood.,

State sanctioned eugenics.,

And we all know who literally fights to the death to support it.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The Black Block isn't Antifa either. Members might be part of both groups and stuff but still.. two pair of shoes.

You're from, Germany? Don't think so, no. It aint easy to differentiate the various groups in our political spectrum, but you wouldn't be the first one to run into plain confusion over that.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How many people were killed under Lenin and Stalin under Communism?????
Why do Antifa call each other comrade?

Yea, history isn't some peoples strong point. Especially when all they know about it is pre approved talking points.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join