It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I Discovered something else that smells from Charlottesvilles Car Ramming

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: theantediluvian

Cut the crap, this is all CGI. The guy was added into the remote piloted vehicle and was actually at home posting on Stormfront when this happened. Nazis don't do dumb things, ever. Not even in WW2.

Exactly! And they would have won the election, ere uh- war, if not for Russian interference.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Some people are glad Heather Heyer was murdered by the KKK/Nazis. Even celebrating her death. And threatened to disrupt her funeral.

www.rawstory.com...

Side with that bunch if you want. It's obvious who you are....

edit on 16-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You guys = people in the thread... but you're right. I'm usually pin point specific as to whom I'm talking about. So for you my dear:

Any person believing they are finding anomalies in any of the video of the terrorist attack in Charlottesville that challenge the mainstream declaration of what the event was. Some such persons take it upon themselves to call "victims" families to let them know their loved ones never existed and they should be ashamed of themselves. I was asking if any were around in the thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Your picture is not of when the car is backing up...it is when the car is first running into people.

That is the same guy, he got run over, got up and is hoping over the truck's hood to get out of the way of the car backing up.

You can see the guy in the air in your slow motion video at 0:14 and 0:15...right next to the truck.

Why are you trying so hard to defend this?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I'm not seeing what you are man, sorry.

However don't let that detract you from making up your own mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning the story you've been fed or the narrative.

It is funny to see people freak out at the possibility that there could be any other possibility other than the msm stories. I thought folks came here with an open mine and to deny ignorance?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think it is curious that none of those injured/wounded in the attack have been named.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
I think it is curious that none of those injured/wounded in the attack have been named.

Some of them have as they have filed law suits against the organizers of the Nazi march.

What exactly are you trying to say?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Can you post a link that names some of them?

Here's an interesting video by a researcher who says the video/photos were made in at least two 'takes':

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The car hit the guy, flipped him over, then he jumped on the hood of the truck to get out of the way, and then the car reversed.

That's the same Toyota Tundra in both pictures.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

I watched your video. I don't think the guy he was trying to say was the driver, but I don't think the driver is the kid either. If you look closely, the driver has hair on his collar. The mugshot of the kid shows his hair much shorter. I also think the driver looks older too.

Either way, it is very sad someone had to lose their life over all this. Very sad....Everything about that day is just sooooo wrong on so many levels. The only good I did manage to see were the people that immediately jumped in to try help the wounded. Actually acting like humans should act towards one another.... sigh

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Here's an interesting video by a researcher who says the video/photos were made in at least two 'takes':

You need to insert inverted commas around the word researcher.

Any buffoon with access to YouTube is a researcher. What this guy has done has made his fantasies fit his worldview.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

You need to insert inverted commas around the word researcher.

Any buffoon with access to YouTube is a researcher. What this guy has done has made his fantasies fit his worldview.

He should apply at CNN then...anchor skills.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
deleted

edit on 16-8-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2017 by starviego because: info was out of date

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
HM...I'm seeing a LOT of this:

"I don't like what happened, so I'll TRY and convince myself something ELSE happened"

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

People are trying so hard to change the narrative here, there must be 50 posts just like this one! Here's exactly what happened.

A neo-nazi Ku Klux Klown member weaponized a vehicle and used it to mow down peaceful protesters. You can play the video forwards, backwards, sideways, upside down and it all shows the same thing! A racist plowing into non racists.

Really did you watch the whole video? Did you see at the end the crowd of black clad antifa commies rush in with their bats and helmets? What do you think those fine citizens were doing earlier and throughout the so called protest?

For one they were violating the law. Their protest was supposed to be in a different park. Secondly they were there to crack heads according to videos and eyewitnesses. They certainly attacked the car of the murdering perp BEFORE his rampage.

Speaking of the perp., why is the mugshot different from the video taken at the scene? I haven't figured that one out yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
The last couple days looking over footage and photos of the debacle that took place in Charlottesville, something has been nagging at me. I couldn't put my finger on it completely until today. It has actually come down to two things.

The video footage that the guy was so conveniently in place to take such good footage and the photo that shows the people flying in the air and such.
It has already come out that there is some questionable stuff about the guy that took the video footage, but I'm not really here for that or at least about him. I'm here for what he actually captured. I am curious as to who took the photos though and in a moment you'll see why.

The footage has been cut down to about .46 seconds so it is a quick viewing to see what I'm talking about.

First the somewhat famous photo I'm referring to here:

This seems to be taken from when the car is backing up. The guy in the shorts and tank top in the middle of the photo is whom we are going to focus on. This picture has already made this guy famous enough for people to have made memes out of it. Sick I know, but it is what it is sadly.

Now here is the short clip of the crash and backing up. Take notice of the people that run up behind the car. They are all wearing black. One guy isn't but hes a white boy that looks like he got dragged between the car and the truck but you don't see him on the ground afterwards or flipped in the air. You also don't see any of the guys in black on the ground after either. Yet we do see from the picture at least one black guy in white flying through the air and another white guy flying through the air.

One other thing I want you to focus on comes right at the end of the video. Just when he is panning away, you will see a guy sitting on a truck and sliding off just after the car has backed down the road.

Now tell me if its my imagination or does this guy sitting on the truck look just like the guy flying through the air? He is wearing the right shoes, the right cloths, has same haircut and beard, and even the same watch if you look closely. If that guy had really been in the position when the car was backing up, I would think he would probably also be dead and would have been a speedbump to the car when it backed over him.

If you agree with me here, can you explain to me how he got from off the truck to flying through the air for the photoshoot after the car has already left?

Yes, note the red underwear in both the picture of the guy in the air and the end of the video. The guy in both has on white tanktop, shorts, red shoes, AND red undwear hanging out of his pants. hmmm

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join