It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why both sides are terrible in this whole Charlottesville debacle.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

a reply to: watchitburn

Going to compare Antifa with al Qaeda? You're insane.

Now AntiFa, up to this point they have done nothing but riot, loot, destroy and attack people.

The moment they actually kill people you can come at me again.

Sides... as in "living" or "dead"? It's plain as day, you're either part of the murderous bunch or you aint. Stop with the mental gymnastics and try a mirror, douchebag. Have at it!

Just curious, is that when you said when a person attending a BLM rally killed five cops?

You were either part of murderous BLM, or you weren't?

You obviously have issues with many things.

That individual probably visited McDonalds on the same day as well, ban all murderous Big Macs?

haha!

Well thanks for outing yourself as a hypocrite.

You wanna blame BLM for one member on a murder-spree, go ahead! How is cop-killing part of their agenda now?

Meh. We're just having a debate and all you've managed to come up with, was an ad hominem attack with cop-out. I can't really tell you what I think about all that, this isn't the mud-pit. Let's just try to keep the mud in the pit, shall we?

First off you said this.

Sides... as in "living" or "dead"? It's plain as day, you're either part of the murderous bunch or you aint. Stop with the mental gymnastics and try a mirror, douchebag. Have at it!

(Douchebag? Glad to see you don't use ad homs and keep it civil)

When you say murderous bunch, what were you refering to?

Thats right, that one of their group murder someone there.

So with this group, you are either part of the whole murderous group, or against them.

But when a BLM person shoots 5 cops, that is just one individual and you can't blame the group for that.

I think he is saying the actual leadership of the hate groups that organized the rallies no just members.

For instance saying they are glad a patriot like him killed some commies.

That is different than a member popping off.

'I'd be glad to see quotes of the leaders saying that.

If so I will strongly condemn it.

“I’m sorta glad that them people got hit and I’m glad that girl died,” Moore said in a voicemail to WBTV. “They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody’s freedom of speech, so it doesn’t bother me that they got hurt at all.”

“I think we’re going to see more stuff like this happening at white nationalist events,” Moore warned.

Yeah another despicable human being that is part of the problem and can go # himself. What? Did you expect a different reply?

No I was saying the two groups are not equal. Anti naxis are not all antifa.

Also that the leadership as far as I know of BLM or others have not said these types of things or organized marches to show how armed and ready they are.

No of course not.

OK then yes if blm doesn't drop this lady for sure..

However again a logical fallacy.

Anti nazi does not equal blm and antifa.

The other side was a mix of people not a majority of supremacists.

Let me ask you are you pro, neutral, or anti supremacist?

Does an anti supramicist view mean your anti or blm?

If I saw a group of armed blm dudes shouting about whites I sure as hell wouldn't join that line and pretend it's about free speech.
edit on 16-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

Going to compare Antifa with al Qaeda? You're insane.

Now AntiFa, up to this point they have done nothing but riot, loot, destroy and attack people.

The moment they actually kill people you can come at me again.

Just curious, is that when you said when a person attending a BLM rally killed five cops?

You were either part of murderous BLM, or you weren't?

You obviously have issues with many things.

That individual probably visited McDonalds on the same day as well, ban all murderous Big Macs?

haha!

Well thanks for outing yourself as a hypocrite.

You wanna blame BLM for one member on a murder-spree, go ahead! How is cop-killing part of their agenda now?

Meh. We're just having a debate and all you've managed to come up with, was an ad hominem attack with cop-out. I can't really tell you what I think about all that, this isn't the mud-pit. Let's just try to keep the mud in the pit, shall we?

First off you said this.

(Douchebag? Glad to see you don't use ad homs and keep it civil)

When you say murderous bunch, what were you refering to?

Thats right, that one of their group murder someone there.

So with this group, you are either part of the whole murderous group, or against them.

But when a BLM person shoots 5 cops, that is just one individual and you can't blame the group for that.

I think he is saying the actual leadership of the hate groups that organized the rallies no just members.

For instance saying they are glad a patriot like him killed some commies.

That is different than a member popping off.

'I'd be glad to see quotes of the leaders saying that.

If so I will strongly condemn it.

“I’m sorta glad that them people got hit and I’m glad that girl died,” Moore said in a voicemail to WBTV. “They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody’s freedom of speech, so it doesn’t bother me that they got hurt at all.”

“I think we’re going to see more stuff like this happening at white nationalist events,” Moore warned.

Can I see a link?

I don't know who moore is.

www.nydailynews.com...

Yep, further proof of the disgusting a-holes in the KKK.

I am not sure that this guy was an organizer of the rally, but his people were definitely there, and they too are disgusting.

Are you able to find any black lives matters leaders saying similar things or holding armed marches?

Have you seen this documentary? Surely it is biased in the sense it doesn't show the crazy left but it can't be denied the things said by the horses mouths. Some pretty big thinly veiled threats in there as well.

youtu.be...

The protest leader called for supporters to shoot police and run them over.

Black Lives Matter leader: Whatever you do, you pull your pistol out and f*cking bust them… Trust me when you see me move, I’m moving in violence. We need action. I don’t give a f*ck if you knock them over, whether you run up on them, whatever you do, you better f*cking take action.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

A blogtalkradio program associated with the Black Lives Matter movement spewed racist hate and called for a race war Monday, reports Breitbart.

The YouTube video of the audio recording has since been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy prohibiting hate speech, but Breitbart has video (above) of the host "King Noble" making the comments, taken from his own YouTube page.

Referring to last weekend's assassination of Texas Deputy Daron Goforth, a husband and father who was shot 15 times at point blank range from behind while gassing up his patrol car, self-described black supremacist King Noble explains that what the execution of that "cracker cop" tells him is that "it's open season on killing whites and police officers and probably killing cops, period. “It’s unavoidable, inescapable. It’s funny that that now we are moving to a time where the predator will become the prey.”

After claiming that blacks are like lions who can win a “race war” against whites, Noble declares that,

“Today, we live in a time when the white man will be picked off, and there’s nothing he can do about it. His day is up, his time is up. We will witness more executions and killing of white people and cops than we ever have before.”

“It’s about to go down. It’s open season on killing white people and crackas.”

The hosts on the original blogtalkradio program also reportedly laughed at the brazen murder of Deputy Goforth, according to Gateway Pundit.

www.truthrevolt.org...

Young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots,” and Donald Trump’s election in November would mean there “aint no more rules,” say messages on Twitter to “white people,” from Tef Poe, a noted pro-Palestinian rap-artist and Black Lives Matter activist.

www.breitbart.com...

‘Black Lives Matter’ was founded by militant feminists Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opel Tometi, with Garza widely recognized as the most influential of the three.

In an article which details the philosophical foundation of ‘Black Lives Matter’, Garza cites, “Assata’s powerful demand in my organizing work.”

Assata is a reference to Assata Shakur, otherwise known as Joanne Deborah Chesimard, a radical feminist and Marxist revolutionary who escaped from prison in 1979 while serving a life sentence for the murder of New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

OK well it appears blm is on that level or factions are.

However, you still have the problem of the other side of supramicist is not antifa or blm. And that it wasn't a blm or antifa anti nazi rally it was a mixed group of people.

However it can not be denied the beliefs of these protestors or explained how as a free speech protestor you would decide to join a racist rally and chant their chants.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

However, you still have the problem of the other side of supramicist is not antifa or blm. And that it wasn't a blm or antifa anti nazi rally it was a mixed group of people.

However it can not be denied the beliefs of these protestors or explained how as a free speech protestor you would decide to join a racist rally and chant their chants.

Why would anyone on gthe left join an antifa rally? they see the weapons, here the chants of hatred.

Even the NYT reporter before she was shamed into retracting said she saw just as much hate from the left. So why would people stick around if they weren't into that hate.

Answer; because its their right, and they believe what they are doing is important.

Also, perhaps some people saw what was happening and treid to leave, but do to insane police practices got caught up in the mix and couldn't escape.

And maybe you are right even that they all were a-holes.

That doesn't change the fact that there were seemingly an equal amount of hateful violent actors on the other side. Sure, in addition to that there were non hateful people on that side.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't call out the large amount of violence from that side.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Why would anyone on gthe left join an antifa rally? they see the weapons, here the chants of hatred.

Even the NYT reporter before she was shamed into retracting said she saw just as much hate from the left. So why would people stick around if they weren't into that hate.

Answer; because its their right, and they believe what they are doing is important.

Also, perhaps some people saw what was happening and treid to leave, but do to insane police practices got caught up in the mix and couldn't escape.

And maybe you are right even that they all were a-holes.

That doesn't change the fact that there were seemingly an equal amount of hateful violent actors on the other side. Sure, in addition to that there were non hateful people on that side.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't call out the large amount of violence from that side.

Again this is not an antifa rally we are talking about its a white supramicist rally.

There are plenty of reasons people from that town would protest and their were massive groups without weapons.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I didn't even watch the stupid ass vids, ashes over my head. But:

BLM Statement On Dallas Condemns Violence

Fun-quizz for the day: did any nationalist group condemn a thing yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join