It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for the destruction...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Spencer and Duke were present at the protest in Charlottesville. At that rally, Duke explicitly tied the white supremacist movement to Trump.

"We are determined to take our country back," Duke said Saturday. "We are going to fulfill the promise of Donald Trump. That's what we believe in. That's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back."

But Monday, Duke expressed strong disappointment after Trump's speech denouncing white supremacist groups.

"I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists," Duke tweeted.

USA Today

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
the new S.S. Antifa !!

||_ _||
-
-
||_ _||

Nailed it /s

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bwomp83

So the O.P make a thread calling for people to stop the blame game and the first thing people here on ATS do,is BLAME BLAME BLAME....

Stop feeding those energy vampires that feed on all the negativity in the world...

Re:I miss you so much Miss Libertt;,I miss you common decency;where are you Humanity?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
a reply to: Bwomp83

So the O.P make a thread calling for people to stop the blame game and the first thing people here on ATS do,is BLAME BLAME BLAME....

Stop feeding those energy vampires that feed on all the negativity in the world...

Re:I miss you so much Miss Libertt;,I miss you common decency;where are you Humanity?

Well, she wasn't in attendance at the Charlottesville Putsch this weekend at least.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think they should learn from the BLM, because they know how to protest properly.

( tumbleweed rolls ).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join