It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for the destruction...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thanks citizens of America, for the destruction and hate of this once great nation. Tptb didnt have to pervert our freedoms to get what they want. They figured out how to turn America in on itself. All these organizations, people have created among all men, antifa, blm, white supremacy, constant issues and law changes for very small groups that effect the majority. Thank you citizens of America, we're on our way to losing all freedoms. And your proudly contributing. Our history is being destroyed, brothers on turning on eachother. All amybody wants to do is point the finger, be the victim, wants to believe they are born into a world of someone (which was never a part of what happened) else oweing them over something that happened over 150 years ago. This whole thing blows my mind. People hate the constitution, hate what america use to stand for... i know there will be haters always wanting to write something negative against everything, go ahead, seems to be the norm. Miss liberty, i am sorry, and i miss you. I think people need to take this day and reflect on themselves and ask, "what have i contributed to help my country" "what can i do to help?" Lets not point fingers at eachother, lets try to have some integrity and morals, stop letting our emotions control how we think and become critical thinkers again, when you think of someone or events, dont think about the color of theyre skin or if they are left or right... anyway, good luck. Ats members atleast should be coming together and not against eachother.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bwomp83

There is ONE person that wants to call out both sides and denounce them...stand with him and there may still be a chance.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I blame Obama, looks like the seeds he's sewn has started to bloom.

Trump will sort this out !

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The part I find baffling is that 'anti fascists' have been defined as A Thing.

We are all ~supposed~ to be anti-fascist. Being anti-fascist should be the default position for everybody.

Charlottesville was decent human beings coming together to oppose Nazis. They weren't alt-right, they weren't decent history worshipping people, they were literally Nazis carrying Nazi flags and throwing Nazi salutes whilst chanting 'blood and soil'.

And yet some people seem to think that anti-fascists are the EXACT SAME THING as fascists. And... well, they're not.

White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis want to commit genocide, they want to ethnically cleanse America.

Anti-Fascists are opposed to genocide. Human beings are opposed to genocide.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I blame Obama, looks like the seeds he's sewn has started to bloom.

Trump will sort this out !

Oh come on man. Blame the fricking Nazis. Blame the white supremacists who went there and did this.

Blame the white supremacist who drove the fricking car.

Blame the culture of racism that allowed all these white men to feel like they could do this.

How was ANY of that Obama's fault?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What and not blame the other violent thugs .
Both thugs .

Can't you see that !

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
but, it was a charlottesville native, a paralegal who had an interest in people and their needs, who was walking around asking people why they had come to her city, that was killed..
and according to the rumors, it seems that the supremacists are so superior that they feel they should go back just to raise hell during the girls funeral..
those were HER STREETS, not the supremacists who marched through the city shouting they were theirs.. someone from canada didn't spend a dime building them or paving them, neither did anyone from ohio!! her streets, her parks, her city!!! wouldn't surprise me any if there wasn't video of people shouting at the residents of that city that they should go back to where the came, they didn't belong there to be honest. how would you feel if someone came into your home, said that it was theirs, called you thugs, told you you didn't belong there???
and, to be honest, there were probably some on the other side that weren't that much better, just as inconsiderate towards the residents..

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bwomp83

S&F to get you started.

I agree, but one must ask themselves...who is it, exactly, who are the ones constantly being triggered by every damn thing in society today????

These people don't want to 'help', they only want to take, take and take. They have exactly zero desire to "build" things like a better society. They only want to tear things down, to chop things into tiny segregated pieces, to slice and dice society into the smallest imaginable elements...to reduce society to the lowest common denominator.

"SJW" is not a badge of honor, it is a badge of cowardice of the highest order! These people's moral foundation is that of destruction, it's all they know. They believe at their core they are fighting for "progress" when, in fact, they are actually fuelling 'regression', apathy and discontent. Bottom line; these people are an entire generation who won't be happy...until everyone, 105% of society, is miserable. They will never admit it, and frankly they're not even smart enough to understand it, but...misery is victory to them.

edit on 8/16/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

We are all ~supposed~ to be anti-fascist. Being anti-fascist should be the default position for everybody.

Charlottesville was decent human beings coming together to oppose Nazis. They weren't alt-right, they weren't decent history worshipping people, they were literally Nazis carrying Nazi flags and throwing Nazi salutes whilst chanting 'blood and soil'.

And yet some people seem to think that anti-fascists are the EXACT SAME THING as fascists. And... well, they're not.

White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis want to commit genocide, they want to ethnically cleanse America.

Stop playing word games. The so called "anti-fascists" are not anti fascist at all. They employ all the tactics you would expect from a fascist organisation.
edit on 16/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

What an absolute CROCK of S#!!

edit on 8/16/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Stop playing word games. The so called "anti-fascists" are not anti fascist at all. They employ all the tactics you would expect from a fascist organisation.

That's exactly right! They have no idea of the definition of "fascist"! It's just a fashionable word to them, something they can use to mold into an identity with an evil sounding historical word.

They are idiots...and not even useful ones!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I would , if they were truly anti - Fascists
Remember , they started as the anti-Trump (never - Trump) movement
Got to watch the history of a group before you can call them anything
I just call em anti -US
they are as anti - US as any other hate group
So , no . They ARE NOT anti-fascist.
They ARE the fascists trying to bring down the US

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Do decent people attack people with violence for having opinions they disagree with? Do they throw balloons of urine on those they disagree with? The hallmark of radicals/extremists of any Ilk, is to use violence as a means to get their political objectives done. By any means necessary is the mantra. We should all oppose any group that uses violence to get it's point across. When both sides armor and weapon up for a "rally" it's not a rally anymore, it's a battlefield. Do you want that? Extremism is a problem on all sides of the political spectrum when they resort to violence. Violence is line that shouldn't be crossed by any group.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
originally posted by: Gothmog

Remember , they started as the anti-Trump (never - Trump) movement
Got to watch the history of a group before you can call them anything

You have no idea what you are talking about if you think this is merely a recent anti-Trump movement. As you make a smug statement based on what your gut tells you is "fact."

Similar conflicts played out several decades later in America. In 1979, in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Communist Workers Party organized a rally called “Death to the Klan.” TV crews filmed as a nine-car caravan of Klansmen and neo-Nazis suddenly showed up and shot at marchers, murdering five participants, though no one was ever convicted of the crime. (In 2014, one self-proclaimed participant, Frazier Glenn Miller, went on a shooting spree at a Jewish cultural center in Kansas, murdering three people. The 74-year-old had just been diagnosed with lung cancer; he said that he “wanted to make damned sure I killed some Jews or attacked the Jews before I died.”)

In 1983, a street gang in Minneapolis named the Baldies began committing what they described as “righteous violence”—a term apocryphally attributed to Henry David Thoreau to describe John Brown’s attack at Harpers Ferry—against neo-Nazis who had started to appear in the city. The Baldies and their opponents both adopted the fashion of British punks—bomber jackets, bald heads, boots and braces—and kicked the Nazis, quite literally, out of town. On one occasion they even collaborated with now Congressman Keith Ellison, then a law student at the University of Minnesota, to lead a protest. “I remember he and the rest of the (Black Law Student Association) were friendly with us,” a founder of the Baldies told the Minneapolis City Pages. “I think they were just intrigued because we were so young and because we were anti-racist skinheads, which was weird to them.”

edit on 8.16.2017 by Kandinsky because: Fixed formatting...I think...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

My last post would not format. Here is the content:

Remember , they started as the anti-Trump (never - Trump) movement Got to watch the history of a group before you can call them anything

Similar conflicts played out several decades later in America. In 1979, in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Communist Workers Party organized a rally called “Death to the Klan.” TV crews filmed as a nine-car caravan of Klansmen and neo-Nazis suddenly showed up and shot at marchers, murdering five participants, though no one was ever convicted of the crime. (In 2014, one self-proclaimed participant, Frazier Glenn Miller, went on a shooting spree at a Jewish cultural center in Kansas, murdering three people. The 74-year-old had just been diagnosed with lung cancer; he said that he “wanted to make damned sure I killed some Jews or attacked the Jews before I died.”)

In 1983, a street gang in Minneapolis named the Baldies began committing what they described as “righteous violence”—a term apocryphally attributed to Henry David Thoreau to describe John Brown’s attack at Harpers Ferry—against neo-Nazis who had started to appear in the city. The Baldies and their opponents both adopted the fashion of British punks—bomber jackets, bald heads, boots and braces—and kicked the Nazis, quite literally, out of town. On one occasion they even collaborated with now Congressman Keith Ellison, then a law student at the University of Minnesota, to lead a protest. “I remember he and the rest of the [Black Law Student Association] were friendly with us,” a founder of the Baldies told the Minneapolis City Pages. “I think they were just intrigued because we were so young and because we were anti-racist skinheads, which was weird to them.”

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
clay2 Baraka ..........................I don't know what that move was, but it was slick....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Calm down. You notice a mod fixed the broken post, right?..
Thank you, Kadinsky, can you delete the 2nd post?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bwomp83
Thanks citizens of America, for the destruction and hate of this once great nation.

When did this happen? I went for a walk earlier, and everything seemed normal. If your talking about the stuff on tv, Just remember thats what maybe 1% our population. Im sure the 99% being quiet have different thoughts.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

So what's your point, dude?

Clearly you disagree with something, but exactly what is totally unclear!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Gothmog's made up assertion that the Antifa movement is a recent reaction to Trump. It has been around for a long time as a counter to Nazis..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join