It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You should be ashamed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
In a Nazi vs. Not Nazi conflict, always pick the not Nazi.

It's really not that hard.

Who was the nazi in this video?

The obscene loud oppressive poor little sooks or the dude not reacting to their in his face oppression?

I can't work it out.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SoDumb

Yeah that second part that relies on humans to watch extremely valuable equipment? Ya bogus, they sell guns all the time

once again bumbling your gums about something you obviously know nothing about. i don't care where you lived, it's plain to see that you didn't learn anything while there.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: vor78

Wow, so you're telling me the similarity to the M4 and the AR-15 isn't nearly uncanny to someone that knows nothing about guns that cannot be frightening?

Look at what he put into the police car, and then tell me this doesn't look similar

The fact is, I play counter strike, and while I admit to not being a gun nut, the knowledge required by the public is too much to judge situations visibily from a distance to allow walking on the streets with a rifle. There are police that would fail these tests of judgement. That is enough for me to disagree with it.

Edit:
That women that shot it once has a permit right?
edit on 16-8-2017 by SoDumb because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sigrun
and marching through their streets dressed for war, carrying torches, and shouting wasn't harassing and intimidating the citizens of the city?? I guess they should have been intimidated enough to spend the weekend cowering in their homes...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The torchlight parade was a casual clothing event, at least get your facts right...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

I'd say he's braver than you bud.

Ahh but then you skeered of the right wingers, because they're all tree hanging mob rule thugs. So says all you ALT left types.

Tell you this though, if it had been me, you'd have a reason to think that too, I'd have used that flag pole to impale a turd or two...

I am just not as easily composed in full on verbal assaults by mobs of rabid mouthbreathers.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Yep. These guys look like they are TOTALLY just doing a casual dress party:

Nothing to worry about there. They weren't wearing their nazi uniforms. Right?
edit on 16-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoDumb
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah, because if he wasn't so sound minded, that AR he was holding would have been good use.

Going to go ahead and say bringing the AR at all was pretty damned stupid and not a peaceful sentiment.

Walking around with fully automatic weapons to 'display' them is what terrorists do.

We're only minutes away from mass shootings now.

It's pretty straight forward, peaceful protest =/= weapons. At any moment he could have shot people and you all pat him on the back for being so brave lol.

So dumb. They could could have but they didn't. I'd rather be shot than covered in someone else's urine...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No. Just the Arm thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well obviously THANK GOD he didn't shoot people. But we're going to call him brave for putting US in that situation?

hmmm

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun
a reply to: dawnstar

The torchlight parade was a casual clothing event, at least get your facts right...

I find it really interesting when 'the banality of evil' is brought forward. I don't suppose you'd like to tell us a little about yourself...just to put your postings here in context? Seriously.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Neither of those weapons in those two videos is a civilian-legal AR-15, though. They may look the same to you. That doesn't mean that they are the same. The simple fact is that fully automatic weapons are heavily regulated under US law and have not been produced for the civilian market in more than three decades.
edit on 16-8-2017 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun
The Alt-Left is totally out of control as can be seen in the following video were a young man simply wishes to pay respects to his cultural heritage,

If you know there's a keg full of black powder in the darkened room, do you light a torch to go search for it?

I mean, sure, you certainly could...but then the consequences of said actions are the fault of the user.

In other words, if there's an already volatile situation, why put yourself into the frenzy? Oh I know...to stir up something else.

I don't agree with the people heckling him, but use some common sense...when tempers are at a fever pitch, don't put yourself into the fray and claim innocence. All I see in this video is stupidity. For once the only smart guy in the video is the cop.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

Neither of those weapons is a civilian-legal AR-15, though. They may look the same to you. That doesn't mean that they are the same.

?????

You still fail to understand the fine line that exists in similarity and that amount of other available automatic weapons. You're splitting hairs here, when I'm talking about holes in a dam.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It seems to me that you don't know anything about firearms or US laws regarding them and are desperately trying to hold on to faulty argument in the face of facts.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

It seems to me that you don't know anything about firearms or US laws regarding them and are desperately trying to hold on to faulty argument in the face of facts.

You're just ignoring reality.

Reality: I've seen dozens of automatic weapons first hand owned by individual entrepreneurs.

Now ask your bogus question for me to get you 'data' about that.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoDumb
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well obviously THANK GOD he didn't shoot people. But we're going to call him brave for putting US in that situation?

hmmm

The guy didn't do anything to provoke or incite violence. Some numbnuts saw a chance to virtue signal and #lookathisfool and began to harrass him just for standing there. It's there right of course but they acted like a bunch of morons in my book. Just ignore the guy and leave him be. Live and let live. It's not that hard folks.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Uh, he was not trying to observe his heritage for God sake, the idiot knew what he was doing. How bout a little respect to the people mowed down by the Alt right last weekend.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Reality is exactly what I said. Production of fully automatic firearms for the civilian market has been banned for 30+ years. Sales are and have been more heavily regulated than most other 'over-the-counter' transactions such as you see in a typical gun store for even longer.

Are there illegally obtained/produced fully automatic firearms out there? Yeah, I think that's quite likely. But don't conflate legally produced and purchased civilian AR-15s and such with fully automatic weapons. That's a falsehood. They're not the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join