It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You should be ashamed.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoDumb
a reply to: pavil

Yeah, 1 cop knows that weapon isn't dangerous.

He was obviously reading the character demeanor of the Kid. it's a Kid.

If he had Swastika's and was screaming also, looking at the weapon isn't a test I'd trust him with.

You couldn't miss the bigger picture here anymore. I'm saying this will be a general reoccurring issue now, and you embrace ignorance of minuet details to the extreme to appear you've won the argument you clearly have lost.

Keep babbling. The LEOs there weren't phased by him. Is open carry illegal? You seem to want to punish people for legal behaviors, not me. I'm not about winning an argument, I'm about laying facts down for reasonable citizens to decide their merits. You think I'm going to act differently when BLM or Antifa open carry legally?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

Oh? Don't like being painted with the brush all y'all paint others with?

TOO F***ING BAD ALT LEFTY

Ps take this for the warning it is, the leftys have kicked the anthill one too many times now and unfortunately for everyone the next time they try n do it after their behavior in the wake of the last incident they are more than likely going to be met with cobelligerents rather than the one sided "massacres" they think theyve got away with PERPETRATING up to now...

Unfortunately for all of us, they genuinely are stupid enough to think they can keep "winning" like they have, and even talk openly of how they could beat the right in an all up no prisoners no quarter war...

They can't and they need to back the f*** up because next time they come for a "soft target" they're gonna find that target has teeth, and when the reporters try to lie about what went down they'll find themselves drowned by hundreds of views from cameras they didn't know were there.... Not that it's gonna do the stupid lefty scumbags who went out looking for an easy victory & "racists" to victimize... They'll be stomped out stabbed shot bleeding and screaming where they fall when their intended victims suddenly show them THEIR TEETH!

P.s. fools who will hit the I'm gonna cry to admin because i don't like being told the truth button... I never said I'D DO ANY OF THIS TO ANY OF YOU...
I might be operating a drone or two filming though so you n CNN can't have free reign to "craft your message" rather than report what actually happened that day...

Y'all dun pissed off all the wrong people though n i shore will git a good belly laugh when y'all varmints n neer do wells meet a bad end
edit on 16-8-2017 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoDumb

Ethos attack because you have baseless logos points.

Ouch burn. My logic is sound and my ethics even and steady. Violence is wrong. I will apply both to each situation. What is your solution to those that hate? Will banning guns from law abiding people stop the illegal use of them by those who will pick and choose which laws they will respect?

Personally, if I were the Police I'd cordon off both sides so they can't come in violent contact with each other and would have to attack the LEOs in order to do so. Then at the first sign of violence I would have the authorities quash it then and there. Demonstrations don't mean violent conflicts with the opossing side. Protest all you want, once you use violence or block others right to legally assemble or be heard or speak, you have lost the battle IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Obtw thanx for firmly associating yourselves with taliban and isis through your hate filled reactionary and inexcusable behavior....

We couldn't have BOUGHT that kinda rallying cry with every dollar on wall street!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

Ps take this for the warning it is, the leftys have kicked the anthill one too many times now and unfortunately for everyone the next time they try n do it after their behavior in the wake of the last incident they are more than likely going to be met with cobelligerents rather than the one sided "massacres" they think theyve got away with PERPETRATING up to now...

Unfortunately for all of us, they genuinely are stupid enough to think they can keep "winning" like they have, and even talk openly of how they could beat the right in an all up no prisoners no quarter war...

They can't and they need to back the f*** up because next time they come for a "soft target" they're gonna find that target has teeth, and when the reporters try to lie about what went down they'll find themselves drowned by hundreds of views from cameras they didn't know were there.... Not that it's gonna do the stupid lefty scumbags who went out looking for an easy victory & "racists" to victimize... They'll be stomped out stabbed shot bleeding and screaming where they fall when their intended victims suddenly show them THEIR TEETH!

P.s. fools who will hit the I'm gonna cry to admin because i don't like being told the truth button... I never said I'D DO ANY OF THIS TO ANY OF YOU...
I might be operating a drone or two filming though so you n CNN can't have free reign to "craft your message" rather than report what actually happened that day...

Y'all dun pissed off all the wrong people though n i shore will git a good belly laugh when y'all varmints n neer do wells meet a bad end

Wow, speaking of triggered...

If this is the mentality we're dealing with, on either side, we are really in trouble..

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

We dun did?

Wal sheee-it!?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

We should all be ashamed. Not for the fighting, or the division of opinions on how to reach the same goals.

We should as a species be ashamed that a lot of people were and still are being played like fiddles. We should probably share some blame for letting it continue happen during our time and for not realizing sooner.

Social suicide is tough though, and that's what happens when somebody puts their neck out and takes a stand today... Social media is the perfect tool to ensure nobody breaks the mould. TPTB have carefully divided right and left, black and white, Cristian and Muslim. It's been going on for a long time I'm sure, probably built into children's toys no doubt, I don't think "they" have a limit.

People sure are so confused about what to believe these days that it is extremely gratifying at a survival level to identify with the herd and rally around a popular opinion on twitter renouncing someone who believes something. Even if it's destroying a career and livelihood, right or left that certainly doesn't seem like something to largely ignore.

What I mean to say is that as somebody larger before me said with more prowess: something something divided we fall. (And they've sure got people divided!)

The real question is what are we/us/you/I going to d? I keep trying to figure it out for myself but that's the kicker... It took time to get people thinking this way and I don't think we have time to wait for it to go back!
edit on 16-8-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

You're absolutely right and this production has been 4,000 years in the making but a House of Cards that has been long in the making can be destroyed instantaneously, at this point you can do nothing except check your own behaviour and ask those around you consider doing so, the purpose of this thread as the hysteria is reaching critical levels and it seems a forced and drastic move toward totalitarian Global Control will be made.

In effect this will be total subversion of all natural order and truth and the establishment of an evil order based upon lies and deception, at which point the only response to be expected is from Divine Natural Order itself, that is inevitable.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The officer was exactly right....
The chick at the end is a hateful America hating thug.

"You want another day like Saturday, don't you".

These sad excuses for humans are all playing a
game, this is a ruse of epic proportions
and I'd bet Oabama is behind this with his
Terrorist pal From the Weather Underground....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What is out of control is the ridiculous exaggeration in regard to both the left and right. I live in a large city, and I certainly don't see a lot (i.e. any) left vs. right riots, all out fights, hatred, crosses burning in any yards, or any of the rest that people work themselves into a lather over. Typically the only people that encounter it are people who go well out of the way to be involved in it. And then complain about it.

Also I think it's hilarious that some young doof feels the need to "pay respect" to old uniforms, the civil war, and his "heritage." Really? Yea.. sort of doubting it. I swear.. people brainwash themselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Yep, if this BS continues (and it will), there's going to be a can of whoop azz that they'll wish they never opened. People are getting sick n tired of feeling like there're being held hostage, and by a bunch of clueless idiots none the less. It's a bubble that will eventually burst.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
What is out of control is the ridiculous exaggeration in regard to both the left and right. I live in a large city, and I certainly don't see a lot (i.e. any) left vs. right riots, all out fights, hatred, crosses burning in any yards, or any of the rest that people work themselves into a lather over. Typically the only people that encounter it are people who go well out of the way to be involved in it. And then complain about it.

Also I think it's hilarious that some young doof feels the need to "pay respect" to old uniforms, the civil war, and his "heritage." Really? Yea.. sort of doubting it. I swear.. people brainwash themselves.

Have you noticed that at most of these events, people from both sides need to be shipped in to make the drama happen? Cause Confederate monuments and Nazis are America's
two big issues right? I mean we've been talking about it for months now, more important than anything else. It's as if......forces we're making the violence and schism seem deeper than it actually is. Nah.....must just be my imagination. I mean surely there are enough local protestors from both sides? Right?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Doesn't matter who wins when both sides are losers.

Why would anyone be part of any of this?

Most of us have better things to do.

You beat me to it

I was going to post exact same thing

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Precisely

People are bussed in to make havoc

Who pays for this stuff

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You can't just call someone a Nazi because they're more to the right than you are, it's about how you behave.

The alt-left are adopting the exact tactics of Hitlers Brownshirts - shout people down and use violence against them if they have a different opinion to you, and claim it's justified because the opposition are "evil" or "the enemies of democracy" - the irony is amazing.

I suspect all of this - emphaising the "nazis of America" and "white supremacists" is just the tinder being used to light the fire under Trump - so they can find ways to call him a racist.

All manufactured, and all FAKE NEWS - lolololol

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: redtic And killing cops and wanting the white race wiped out isn`t a hate group?Whats the body count for cops now?Granted their partner in hate, Farrakan,has been more vocal about their desire to eliminate the white race but theu are joined at the hip.Remember all their chants to kill cops?Can`t say as I see any difference between them and KKK and Arayan nation.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: UKTruth

The alt-left has been out of control for years. Rioting, burning and killing.
The current "outrage" at them being called out for their behaviour shows once again the level of bias in the media, but it also begins to properly highlight a more sinister view of their "reporting" and gives credence to the view that they are in lock step with hate groups like BLM and Antifa.

this alt-left only became a thing last night.

I guess you never heard or remember the weather underground? President Obama was mentored by a known domestic terrorists, Bill Ayers. A man that associate and was part of known terrorists. A man that lost a girlfriend when a bomb she was part of building detonated.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The absolute state of America....

HIGH POINT, North Carolina —

A High Point man, who stood in front of the General Robert E. Lee statue at Emancipation Park in Charlottesville, has been removed from his college in Florida.

Armentrout says getting the news about his removal from the school has been gut-wrenching. "I'm a born-again Christian and I believe this wrench has hindered my attempt to serve the Lord. I believe a Christian institution should support patriotic individuals who want to stand for American tradition and beliefs.

It really hurts me a lot when you try to do what's right and you get attacked," said Armentrout.

Armentrout said he is desperately seeking a college that would welcome him after his choice to stand in front of the statue.

Ma n removed from College

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
You do know most of these confederate symbols were erected in the 1950s and 1960s as a direct backlash to the civil rights movement?

They weren't about history, they were sending a message to the civil rights movement.

Nice try at revisionist history.

The majority of the Civil Wat Monuments were erected in the early 1900s (1900-1937). LONG BEFORE the Civil Rights Movement. Some Army Bases were named after Civil War generals (Polk, Rucker, Hood) in 1941, but again that was before the Civil Rights Movement.

So you were saying?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Anti-fascists are not fascists. The clue is in the name. Stop believing all the propaganda the Fascists are putting out to try and justify themselves by saying 'the alt-left are just as bad as us!' When you say 'Oh well the opposition were just as bad', then you are defending Nazis. And you get tweets from the ex head of the KKK congratulating you for being on his side.

Then they should change their name. You can not call yourselves AntiFascists and then use violence to silence the other side from speaking. That is what Fascists do!
I am not defending anyone in Charlottesville, all of the people there, the Nazis, the KKK, the unnamed White Supremacists, Antifa, and all the other groups and individuals were behaving like little children.

Well there are two lessons that EVERYONE there has forgotten and those lessons are;

1. Use your words, not your fists (or in this case clubs, bats, flagpoles, and whatever was in the 'unknown liquid' filled balloons)
How many times do parents say that to little kids and the people at Charlottesville are suppose to be adults. Nice way for adults to act. Second graders understand that it is never ok to hit someone.

2. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me.
Someone calls you a Fascist, or any other insult, you have three choices.

The first choice-
if the person is right you are a Fascist but you don't care and keep on bring a Fascist.

The second choice-
if the person is right and you are a Fascist then do some soul searching and change your view.

The third choice-
if the person is wrong then ignore them because they don't know what they are talking about and you shouldn't listen to people who don't know what they are talking about.

At no point is it acceptable to initiate violence on a nonviolent person.
If someone is disagreeing with you at a loud volume, they are not being violent. You do not have the right to hit. EVER!

If your first response to someone who disagrees with you is to punch/kick/smash them with a club to silence that person then you ARE A FASCIST.
You can call yourself Anti Fascist all you want but actions speak louder than words.
The actions of Antifa are those of a Fascist organization.

edit on 19-8-2017 by TheSemiSkeptic because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join