It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope this song triggers people. I will gladly live and die in Dixie.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This tune isn't particularly relevant, nor is it likely to trigger anyone, but it's still pretty badass

edit on 16-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Abysha

a reply to: Abysha

I'll pass on your little war.

My enemy is the Government not people.

I was just replying to a post about what would happen. How does that make it my little war?

Because from your posting history I assumed you are an extremist.

Totally. So extremist. Extremo maximo.

You are one of the most dialed up and mean-spirited posters here not to mention a Nazi apologist who thinks a smattering of church groups, anti-fascists, and college students are as morally reprehensible as the Nazi rally they protested. But I'm the extremist.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Man I don't think it gets more extreme than a Uber driver switching to Lyft. Stop being so extreme and give us normal people a go at it. Darn you Lyft....a reply to: Abysha Btw was being sarcastic

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

edit on 2017/8/16 by Metallicus because: Going nowhere

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I was just replying to a post about what would happen. How does that make it my little war?

You are one of the most dialed up and mean-spirited posters here not to mention a Nazi apologist who thinks a smattering of church groups, anti-fascists, and college students are as morally reprehensible as the Nazi rally they protested. But I'm the extremist.

I don't care about anyone stupid enough to interject themselves between Nazis, BLM and Antifa extremists. Anyone with a brain would not to get involved with those morons and deserves whatever happens to them.

And yes, I am an asshole, but I will own that...what's your excuse?

What's my excuse for fully acknowledging that Nazis are morally worse than those who oppose them?

Good upbringing, I suppose?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

edit on 2017/8/16 by Metallicus because: Going nowhere

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

Makes me think of the John Titor stuff, and his story, calling all of the colleges forts.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I don't care about anyone stupid enough to interject themselves between Nazis, BLM and Antifa extremists. Anyone with a brain would not to get involved with those morons and deserves whatever happens to them.

What's my excuse for fully acknowledging that Nazis are morally worse than those who oppose them?

In a battle of evil Vs. evil I don't take sides.

I suppose any morally-flexible person can take the stance of not distinguishing between true evil and the reaction of that evil.

How very convenient for you.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I suppose any morally-flexible person can take the stance of not distinguishing between true evil and the reaction of that evil.

I won't be choosing a side.

It doesn't matter who wins because they are all losers.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

It probably doesn't matter to you. And if I lacked every thread of empathy I possessed, it wouldn't affect me, either.

I envy people like you sometimes.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

It probably doesn't matter to you. And if I lacked every thread of empathy I possessed, it wouldn't affect me, either.

I envy people like you sometimes.

I figured you did...it's good to be me.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I don't get this....
You are all American not confederate, those guys were years ago no one alive was born a confederate now you were all born American.
So why choose to side with the losing team of the war? The one whose values are not like the USA today.
I don't mind the history side of it and don't care about a flag or statue I just don't get it.
So If someone could kindly explain it to me.

Quite a few of us in Tennessee had ancestors that fought and many died with the Confederate forces. It pains me to see these young liberated fools piss on the history of my family.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
and turns out there is literal Dixie, Mississippi; just south of Hattiesburg, which is a liberal collage town. The problem is there are towns within a state that lean opposite of their neighbors. If a civil war starts it will be fragmented and not states versus the feds but cities versus each other. Which is messy. Cant we all just get along?

I think it would be more like rural vs urban with some exceptions.

But honestly, I don't think it would even be that. In the most conservative towns, there are true patriots who are willing to resist white supremacy and Nazism.

Aside from the occasional terrorist attack, I think urban areas would be the safest in that scenario.

If there ever was such a thing as a next civil war, it's not going to be about Nazi's vs the rest. That is a media narrative. That particular war would be over in a day as the tiny minority of Nazi's would be wiped out quickly.

No, the divide is a political one.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
How in the hell are we on the brink of the next Cival war? Because two STUPID groups of people tried to occupy the same area around a statue? Because one group thinks like backward arse racists & the other group acts like damn children being triggered on a play ground. I don't agree with the Nazi's as their being called, but I also don't agree with the second group trying to shut them up....Free Speech. I'll die to see that that remains the way it is FOR BOTH SIDES.

The left wants to replace history with what I have no idea. The right wants us to go back in time. The Alt Right & The Alt Left.....we do know Alt is German for Old don't we? So it's The Old Right & The Old Left. We as a people need to move forward not backward. This gets us no where really really fast.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Don't be so naive
#bothsides

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Don't be so naive
#bothsides

Both sides? Like between Neo-Nazis and the Not-Nazis?

But "many sides" are the problem, sure.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Don't be so naive
#bothsides

Nazi's vs Nazi's in Charlottesville.
With normal people mixed in.

Your simplistic narrative simply is not the truth.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Don't be so naive
#bothsides

Nazi's vs Nazi's in Charlottesville.
With normal people mixed in.

Your simplistic narrative simply is not the truth.

He doesn't understand that not supporting the Antifa Communists doesn't mean we support the Nazis.

He has a very unsophisticated world view.

edit on 2017/8/16 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Stop Stop Stop.

The term " Dixie " is supposedly derived from Jeremiah Dixon , The Englishman ( along with fellow Englishman Charles Mason ) who defined the " Mason-Dixon Line.

We don't want The British drawn into the mess you have got yourselves into over there, thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Sweetie wake up, you're really gonna try and pretend none of this happend...

edit on 16-8-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join