It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangness in Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've been following these articles on HBCCUFO.com about some guy name Richard. He basically has been going around taking pictures of tons of orbs and ufos in the skies of Phoenix, Arizona, which I know has been brought up here before. Well this one article is kinda strange, it seems as though he is being followed know and has caught it on tape. Here's the link.

I'm just wondering what some of you think of this and if anyone lives in Phoenix, has seen anything in the day time skies lately? I mean if this guy is seeing things, shouldn't everyone else there to.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm sure some people do look up in Phoenix and see things too. The problem is that the majority of people don't and don't care to look up. Most people that look also don't bring along video capturing devices, nor do they report on what they see or post what they see online like this gentleman.

Its interesting to see that by simply taking videos and posting them online he too has become a subject of interest to those who want to have this secret remain a secret. I will assume then that its easier to scare people to stop looking up and taking pictures than trying to filter UFOs out of the air.

When I began to make it a habit two years ago to look up instead of always looking straight ahead or down, I have seen a few UFOs that I would have missed had I not been looking for them. I don't keep a camera around with me and the rare occasions that I do see UFOs I don't think I would have ever had the time to dig out a camera and take an image quick enough before they departed from view. I'm glad Richard from Phoenix does better in this respect than me. Though who knows how long he will be able to put up with being observed for his simple observations? Paranoia, especially when it has an actual reason to exist in your life can be a debilitating cloud to live under.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I live in Tempe, Arizona, i'm a sky watcher and i've NEVER seen anything other than a few contrails. Thats bizarre. Many people i know saw and have pictures of the "Phoenix lights" but thats about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hey I'm downloading the videos now; the first clip is strange indeed,I haven't seen the others yet. Sorry,I don't live in USA so wouldn't have a clue about UFOs up there. All the ones down here seemed to have buggered off in the last few months; maybe they've gone up there for a change of scenery?

The ginge who gets caught on tape though...undercover MiB perhaps? Or really creepy guy who likes filming people, who knows

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Perhaps a PI has been hired to monitor Rich because he might be freakin some folk out with his 'eye-to-the-sky' job!!!

MIB, hmmmmmmmmm who knows!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ive seen clips 1 2 and 3 and this is getting pretty interesting; they followed him and filmed his unmarked car. I've heard stories about this kinda thing...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
thats pretty insane,the guy looks like a hippie.i read somewhere that mbi's are very pale and may be sensitive to light.he seems to be doing just fine in the light.ill admit his face is kinda strange looking,it could just be the pic but his head looks funny shaped sort of like a greys head.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
MiB or not, it'd still be pretty frightening being stalked like that

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There are U.F.Os around Phoenix. It isn't every night but one time I seen one myself. His video taping is too poor for me to form any conclusion other than he's joking. If they were recording you, what where you recording with your video before you turned to them?

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I live in Tempe, Arizona, i'm a sky watcher and i've NEVER seen anything other than a few contrails. Thats bizarre. Many people i know saw and have pictures of the "Phoenix lights" but thats about it.

Here's a link to NUFORC's AZ database, which contains over 1,000 sightings reported in your state to date.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I didn't find anything funny about it, maybe I should rewatch it but, I heard the guy he was talking to in the parking lot with the unmarked car say "thats so-so's car" Then he shot footage of a news van in the parking lot across the road.

Paranoidal tendencies, thats what you get when you watch the sky too often

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
looks like one of Mulder's geeks...

weird none the less.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
In a few days, I'll be in Tucson, Arizona for a week. I'll keep an eye on the sky for ATS. And hopefully some Peyote in my mouth...what?

new topics

top topics

join