It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Disavows Racists Over and Over Again - While Media Says Exactly the Opposite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
This is one of the many reasons I will be voting for Trump come hell or high water. They shamelessly lie about Trump trying to sway public opinion. Their reward will be Trump for another 4 years. I hope their black little hearts rot out.

The President doesn't just rush in and take sides before he knows the facts.

The president didn't do anything wrong and handled it like a President should. The press has a narrative and it doesn't matter what he said. It's an opportunity to push a false narrative that he's a white supremacist and the white House is infiltrated by Nazis. Yes, it's completely delusional, but people are believing it bc its confirmation bias and the anti Trump media will reinforce that. There's nothing different than what they've been doing the last year or so.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
I don't think you understand what disavowing is. Giving Nazis and their ilk endless aid and comfort for years, and then petulantly mouthing some words for a few seconds in a completely disingenuous way, is not disavowing.

It's clear who's side he's on. And it's not a side that has anything to with America. Morally. Ethically. Or otherwise.

Who stars bullsh!t like this?
I called you out on your asinine statement of Trump being a Nazi sympathizer last night.
Again....provide some PROOF of Trump giving Nazis endless aid and comfort for....years?
I think you have succumbed to the evils of smoking crack for years.
Put the crack pipe down and let's see your proof of that statement other than the made up voices in your head.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Giving Nazis and their ilk endless aid and comfort for years...

I am not a scholar at all, but I like to think that I have been paying attention to the coverage of Trump since he declared his run for President. I have not seen evidence...other than people randomly spouting words like racist, xenophobe, etc...that Trump in any way supports the neo-Nazis, KKK or anybody else on the racial hate scale.

Exactly how, please, has Donald Trump provided "their ilk endless aid and comfort"?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This time, it appeared to take literally 2.7 hours for Trump to be blamed for Charlottesville.

Ironically, it took 2.6 hours for a bunch of multinational CEO's to step down, because of Trump's involvement when he drove that car into people.

"I do n--"

"We w--"

"Th--"

(brought to you in association with Twitter)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The KKK would like to kill Donald Trump.
The Neo-Nazis would like to kill Donald Trump.
The White Supremacists would like to kill Donald Trump.

Why? Because 2 of his closest advisers are Jews. So are his grandchildren. He is married to an immigrant. He has dated black women.

So the media narrative does not fit or even make any sense but for some reason people are so wrapped up in themselves the madness perpetuates.

So, if ANY of those groups like Donald Trump they are simply false followers of a true ideology and posers. David Duke? Yeah, if he was alive in 1935 he would have been found in a oil barrel somewhere along with the rest of these clowns.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The KKK and Nazis are such miniscule part of the population and are so marginalized, there is no movement. There's literally nothing they can do to obtain power and everyone knows that, so they try to connect Trump with them and give the appearance they have power. It's a huge propaganda campaign stria tht our of Rule for Radicals.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Therefore, people who have beliefs that impede on the rights of others have no safe haven or saving grace. Period. They can never be right. Period. A beating is deserved if anything

Doesn't your belief that Nazis deserve a beating impeded on their rights to believe whatever it is Nazis believe?

Irony apparently not being a strong point of liberals

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Therefore, people who have beliefs that impede on the rights of others have no safe haven or saving grace. Period. They can never be right. Period. A beating is deserved if anything

Doesn't your belief that Nazis deserve a beating impeded on their rights to believe whatever it is Nazis believe?

That's the point. Racists are an exception to the rule.

If you treat other people as if they are subhuman.. prepare for subhuman treatment

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

If you treat other people as if they are subhuman.. prepare for subhuman treatment

Now I know you're kidding me. You had me going there for a second, but yes, yes you do understand irony.
edit on 16-8-2017 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
This time, it appeared to take literally 2.7 hours for Trump to be blamed for Charlottesville.

Ironically, it took 2.6 hours for a bunch of multinational CEO's to step down, because of Trump's involvement when he drove that car into people.

"I do n--"

"We w--"

"Th--"

(brought to you in association with Twitter)

Hahahaha!!

LMFAO!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You d ont understand.

Yes Trump said he condemned white supremacists and racists, but he then followed it up with "but there's blame on both sides... and those violent alt lefters" then he continued and insinuated the left started it... thus giving the supremacists an excuse.

Yep. They're all ignoring the fact he said "Psyche1" right after the disavowal.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Why couldn't the common stereotype for white nationals be a white bunny, a white tiger and/or baby white Jesus.

Black Panthers worked for the blacks, instead they chose a Giant Rooster.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Now I know you're kidding me. You had me going there for a second, but yes, yes you do understand irony.

I understand where you are going with that.

You are probably pointing out "if people who treat others as subhuman deserve subhuman treatment, and people treat them as sub human, then shouldnt those people deserve sub human treatment as well?"

No, the answer is no.

For the same reason that if someone gets the death penalty for murder, and they are killed, we dont then kill the person who administers the death penalty because they killed the killer.

You seem to keep missing the fact that I am saying racism is unacceptable, period, and it should be a punishable offense, period. It has no place in our society. Racism has a direct negative impact on others lives, as does murder, theft, assault, etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join