It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to point out a few bits of theosophic wisdom that should be obvious

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rhaegar7

Dont worry you question what you do and why you do it, you desire to do whats "right", in my opinion this means you will imprint and go on forever this is beautiful and great! Those that do not imprint and who dissolve back into the source then also expereince finality and a peace of harmony at that last moment. They made the choice within multiple renditions of their storys partition to never resolve their debts, and one cannot goto the devils playgroun and exscape their unpayed debts. No god eliminates them God the omnipotent self as defined against everything else elimnates them, they quite litteraly know they will perish and wish it to be so and that is sad i wish we could save them they are afterall apart of us as we are apart of them. Eventually all of this moral programming in the infinite effect machine will reach omega point this time two will exist in perfection i wonder what the next show will be like then all of this excites me we are apart of something big huge ! Cant wait to see and know more, great topic had been talking to many others in real life and making an intro thread about this very thing, i used to think coincidence at such times but now i know everything is exactly as it should be and at the same time moral

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Nah, not mad.

What would be the point of a punishment if the subject dies?!

I don't think it is "punishment" as such, it appears to be a process. The "lower" worlds can be brutal on one hand and wonderous on the other. They're not quite what we are told they are, nor are they illusion.

I gotta admit, I don't know why things work the way they do. And really I can only judge from how a Being treats other Beings. I just simply try and protect where I can and stop "people" hurting others if I can. Basically; if I came across a group of children tormenting a kitten, I will take the cat away from them. That sort of rationale. It wouldn't matter if I got rocks thrown at me by the kids and scratched by the cat. I would still do it.

The higher theosophical philosophical thinking makes my head spin these days and would probably reduce my effectiveness. So I avoid the "higher" and prefer to work "down" here.

I think humanity is very young still. If I may venture a personal point of view, so are some of the philosophies of humanity. I wonder if they are "templates" developed for humans to grow into. If this is so, then some philosophies are well and truely past their use by date, and some are yet to reach their potential in this world.

Then again, from observation, I wonder if the point of religions and philosophies is to build separate worlds that will endure. "Designer worlds" to use a modern term. I am not sure I would like to live in most of the ones I have seen here so far.

But I am no expert, I just do what I do.

edit on 16-8-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnathemasEffigy

I have to say.. I find this really difficult to understand. Perhaps the world as it is right now is 'wrong'. That's a very interesting idea, which few people ever contemplate seriously. Why shouldn't it be 'wrong'? It feels 'wrong'. But I don't have a problem with that. To my mind 'wrong' is also 'right'. I'm not overly concerned with the good of humanity. If you ask me - humanity can go to Hell for all I care. Take someone like Hannibal Lector. He has a deep sense of morality, yet it is so twisted in comparison to others. It seems that, similarly to the principle of Bushido - in the presence of life and death, always choose death - Hannibal always chooses 'wrong'. He's a monster. The actor said that Hannibal is basically Satan. That's quite an interesting connection.

On the topic at hand.. I don't dream of a bright future for humanity. I just want to clear up my karma and liberate myself. I've realized that in this dimension, each of us is basically alone. Yet, I would probably enjoy a return to harmony more than I can currently suppose. It is only natural. All of us are trying to return to the primordial harmony - our original home.

Nietzsche said that 'God is dead'. I think he was on to something. After all we can imagine a God of Good, but he is the perfect antithesis of 'the Lord'. Perhaps the true God did die and perhaps he'll come back to life. After all - this archetypal story is the one that sells all those copies of the Bible. The Bible may be full of #, but there should be nothing wrong with the story itself. It's the story that we find meaningful.

I can imagine a world governed by a God of Good. It's a far-cry to imagine from our current place in Hell, but it's possible. So if I can imagine it.. I guess it's a matter of time. And I guess I'll enjoy it more than I can possibly imagine.
Cheers!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I am convinced you're on the right path. I can feel it.
There's a refreshing positive energy and optimism in your posts.

Of course, I cannot agree with the notion of a 'true death'.. Perhaps there is a less known dimension that is beyond Heaven, Hell and Purgatory. I've had an OBE in which I saw such a dimension and it was called 'Legend'.

You are convinced that those few perverted individuals do meet 'the true death', but I.. am convinced that this is simply a gateway to another dimension.

People used to believe that there was a Heaven and a Hell, and if you chose 'right' during your life you'd go to Heaven, and if you chose 'wrong' you'd go to Hell. Nowadays people feel nauseated by the very idea of Hell, so the new thing is to assume 'the lesser punishment' - annihilation (as if such a thing was even theoretically possible). In Calvinism it's said that it's basically predestined if you're going to go to Heaven or Hell. And this is a curious perspective. It implies that these two are simply alternatives. Good natured people find their home in Heaven. Evil finds its home in Hell. Humanity is currently in Purgatory. And perhaps those who choose 'wrong' to the absolute maximum go into a lesser known dimension that I will call 'Legend'. A completely supernatural dimension that is not governed by logic whatsoever. A dimension that is basically the Source itself.

Everyone finds their true home and I bet there are a myriad of sub-dimensions that are spread between the 4 archetypes (possibly more - those I know of).

Well, fu*k it. I want to go to Hell.

www.youtube.com...

Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, Legend - those are just different homes for different kinds of souls. What I called Legend one previous poster called 'Spiritual Hell' which is basically where you go after you quit Creation for good - after leaving the 1 and going into the 0.. You find out that 0 is actually the Goddess. The Infinite Source.. while not being the 1.. has everything you might require. That's basically.. Limbo.
Limbo would be cool too! But I want to go to Hell! Scaring me with infinite torments is like scaring a dog with a steak!!

So, yes, you can quit Creation. That's the True Death.. And then you find yourself in the Source/Absolute - the realm of the Goddess which I saw in my OBE was called .. LEGEND.

Let's go to Legend!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

While initially skeptical, I've realized that both of you guys have good reasons to believe in this eventual process of annihilation. And I guess that's good enough for me. My take is that you can indeed 'die', that is - quit Creation - the One (1) - but then it's absolutely inevitable for you to find yourself in the 0 - the Source. And the Source is basically the Goddess. Remember that the Source is arguably greater than any kind of God, as it is its creator.

Wiccans like to say that we should all worship the Goddess, and they might be on to something. In Theosophy, the Goddess is said to be beyond all Gods - including even Brahma, the one who breathes the Universe. Way, way, waaaaaaay beyond. And according to the cosmic doctrine - we're all supposed to climb the ladder of divinity towards the Goddess. I think that's really, really relevant to the idea of 'annihilation'. The Goddess will never let any harm come to anyone. That's why she has been worshipped on and off throughout history and there is a current resurgence to this ancient and very positive religion.

You can quit the 1, but you can't quit the 0.

By the way, Theosophists say that there is no escape from Limbo. It is indeed scary at first.

Guess where I am going?

The one place that is free of God. Limbo. The complete opposite of the Throne of God in his 'Heaven'.

I'll be happy to be free of him. Forever.

edit on 16-8-2017 by Rhaegar7 because: addendum

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Truth begets freewill which inturn begets love in turn leading back to truth.

This descripition of the ultimate is like a wheel this world now is neither "right" or "wrong" its exactly as it ought to be. However in my opinion if a partition (partition being my word for you or I or any experencer ) and if a partition expends its alotted renditions (times here reincarnating) not answering its specific debts it will self negate and elimnate its self from eternity at its final alotment not because of anything or anyone elses judgement but by his/her/its own self the accountant inside that we all have the score keeper will never allow any partition to imprint if the debts are not paid. We all know we know everything weve simply forgotten and weve never been lied to even here when something is false we know it is and the person saying it does. So i am saying if a partitions story doesnt become the wheel of truth that i first wrote it will perish only partitions that pay their debts by loving themselves and others infinetly will see eternity as a seperate entity. Those who have the tao can recreate any effect. The source noticed its self and all this # resulted. Maybe im being more coherent who knows anyway tysm for the thread

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

My friend. You're worshipping Satan and his Creation.
But that's not that bad actually. Theosophists do. Why not? He's undeniably great. He is the one true God after all! He is the Light Bearer!

I myself prefer the cozy, cool, comfort of darkness.
I'll make sure to write you from Limbo!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

My satanist friend jaron would agree i met him in the bryer bushes of arcata ca before i died im quite fond of those bushes, i went on to meet christine through magic jaron introduced i read a dictionary and through divination had a conversation with christine and met, everything became quite strange indeed the crows even talked and were angles lol jaron however hailed satan and at first i agreed but there became an eternal loneliness i saw in jaron that satan represented the truth in chains eternal loneliness and i died .. Eternal lonelyness can be solved even with a fractured source i believe it and i dont know why but i know it to be so!jaron to would say my happiness is beautiful but its a lie

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You've had a really powerful experience to be sure. I know, because I have the same experiences as you quite often.

Lucifer is indeed a tragic hero. He is the epitome of loneliness. Even an omnipotent, perfect, omniscient God can be a tragic hero. Perhaps he most of all. I do have sympathy for him and wish him nothing but good.

Universal reconciliation is inevitable.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What if Jesus is actually Lucifer's son? Will that not be the most tragic tale of all? The very thought is frightening beyond belief.

What if Jehova is the Demiurge of Lucifer gone terribly wrong and demanding karmic retribution for all of Lucifer's wrongdoing? That's horrible.
.. and it fits. 'I am the bright and morning star.' Keep in mind that Lucifer is perfectly able to choose 'wrong' and that he probably does so on general principle. As Blavatsky writes he is courageous in that he is prepared to endure any kind of punishment in order to be truly free.

Mind blown. O_O

Did he take the fall for Lucifer?! This story is much more interesting than I previously thought.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Rhaegar7 because: clarification and addendum

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I dont want nor will i believe jaron wont see his mother again as a seperate being as herself and spend a time with her a two she killed herself infront of him an afterwards he came to hail satan his beliefs often became simply blind egoism and hes stuck i love him and im sad for him, everyone infact all of you i consider now and always have but now i know why because its my path and i have agreed to it. This i believe is my last time back here that 0 will be met looked at and 2 in everlasting love will go on . Then i have no idea more planes of existance love stories that prevail lives who knows.. I was thinking for fun next time we do aliens invade humans win scenerio but i am a star wars fan. Cheers brother and thank you for the letters from limbo i love you be well friend

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Death cannot stop love.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Youre right. Its weird that the same self continually forgets itself and discovers its self as eachother only realizing its self thats an eternal selfishness lol im kidding slightly im so happy and blessed to have met all you yall are wonderful and yea you know what why the # not lets go to legend in the next go! # it see you there.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Another convert to the Goddess.. All those points for Slytherin!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

As jaron would say,"echo thy ego!" and then to follow up he once said,"dude gods a #ing machine you know how i can prove it because he cant do this! And then he stuck his tounge out and made a scrunched face.. I was an atheist/agnostic at the time and i responded "yup that face proves god is a machine" anyway lol slytherin whats she look like ?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Was just veiwing lol you know i used to think magic was fake and the result of psychosis and confirmation bias boy did that realization of its reality play with me lol and ive got to somehow write all this # down so that i can try to help others winter is coming and they need to know that its ok

Alright i will stop posting in the thread and continue in pm i hope i have not spoiled readership mind me.. All of you please pay me no mind im eager been up for a while had alot happen and this topic is of extreme importance to me, anyway i will PM you
edit on 16-8-2017 by AnathemasEffigy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I'm really glad to have connected to people and to you in particular.

Don't worry. We're all strange in our own way. Sure, I can do PM. Feel free to message me any time.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Whatsthisthen

A question. Could Ahriman be connected to the mainstream religions? Please, tell me more about him. I suddenly feel great interest in him. I've just realized that he's a missing part of the puzzle. He must be the solution to the problem with the black magicians - they're basically torturing the whole of humanity, while we barely realize what is going on.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Rhaegar7 because: typo

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If your talking about Manichaeism may I suggest that you head over to the religion forum as in a round about way I have attempted to start a thread along the same lines ...Funnily enough the thread is titled Manichaeism
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also as you have brought the number zero into it (I love that number btw) may I suggest a book by Charles Seife - Zero, the biography of a dangerous idea -apparently The Babylonian's invented it (UHM don't think so) The Greeks Banned it,the Hindus worshipped it,the Christian Church used it to fend off heretics,and today it's a timebomb ticking in the heart of astrophysics - Zero f""king great idea
edit on 16-8-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join