It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adding More Gasoline To The Fire: They Just Raised The Antifa Flag!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Why would Beverly Hills Antifa come all the way to Virginia?
Seriously expensive jaunt.
Somebody is putting money in to this (Soros)

its called protesting.
i know some british anti facists that flew over to protest the nazi scum.
you think all the neo-nazis lived within goostepping range?

Hmmm, for a group claiming to be anti Capitalism, some of them seem to have a lot of money. Wonder how they earn it without exploiting people? Do they use the banks they probably despise?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
So, if Sharia law activists came to town, had a rally about how they will enforce it, their opine would be alright? Should not be infringed on? How about ISIS talking about with signs and chants about lopping the heads off of Americans in the middle of town in their protest? For example: Post threads on the topic of Sharia law concerns in the US say otherwise.

The cutting off heads part would be inciting violence, so there they would have crossed the line of legality. Still any violence against them still would NOT be right, the authorities should act. If someone is just chanting and holding signs about Sharia law and they have the proper permits, they should be allowed to protest. Hell I think the Westboro people are despicable, however if they don't break laws with their vile protests, don't cause violence, you can't stop them from protesting. Counter protest is fine as long as you don't do or incite violence. Let the world see how ugly and repugnant they are, by using violence against them, you allow them the claim of victim and persecution. Let them dig their own graves by showing the world what they truly represent.

On a side note, the police and government authorities failed this past weekend. They didn't squelch the violence once it reared its ugly head. No matter who started the attacks, they should have been arrested as the ones throwing the first punch or balloon of urine. How exactly do you fill a balloon full of urine anyway?
edit on 16-8-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
The ring was tossed and the die was cast.

Many saw the handwriting on the wall when they started the removal of religious monuments and statues. When we allowed the removal of crosses from churches on demand, did we think that it would stop there?

This is just one more step toward the end of the game that we are rushing towards.

If you don't see the cliff ahead, then you will soon feel the boot crushing you windpipe.

Maybe all those crazy stories about Walmart, and FEMA camps, were not so crazy after all.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

A lot of times we see Muslim extremist group flags raised in pro-Islam rallies and marches. So what's your point?

People call it out, but that isn't the same as saying, "We should ban Muslims from marching because the hate groups tend to march with them."
edit on 16-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Why would Beverly Hills Antifa come all the way to Virginia?
Seriously expensive jaunt.
Somebody is putting money in to this (Soros)

its called protesting.
i know some british anti facists that flew over to protest the nazi scum.
you think all the neo-nazis lived within goostepping range?

If you have to bring in bodies from 5,000 miles away you don't have much of a movement.
That is my point.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Abysha

A lot of times we see Muslim extremist group flags raised in pro-Islam rallies and marches. So what's your point?

People call it out, but that isn't the same as saying, "We should ban Muslims from marching because the hate groups tend to march with them."

Exactly.

When these radical Islamist march, I hate them (just like I hate the white extremists) but if a group showed up and attacked them, I would defend their right to speak.

I don't know why people have difficulty understanding that.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I also don't understand why people think that if you stop people who hate from openly displaying their hatred that you have made the hate go away.

You haven't. It will still be there, only now, no one knows what face it wears or how much of a problem it is.

Every time these white nationalists hold an event like this, we see them. We see what kind of pull they have. They draw a pathetic crowd. As teikiatsu discovered by doing a little searching around for another thread, they held a national convention in 2016 (when the election was supposed to be energizing them) and only about 200 people showed. The same event actually drew about twice as many journalists as it did actual attendees!

That's how little people actually engage in it, but we publicly know this because we are free to shine the light of day on this.

Maybe people want to push the cockroaches permanently under rocks because then they become big, scary Boogie Men that the media and other political forces keep trying to convince us they are.

Are they horrible people? Yes. Are there are many of them and are they as widespread and pervasive as they are made out to be? Not if the numbers we see are any real evidence.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join