It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adding More Gasoline To The Fire: They Just Raised The Antifa Flag!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Do you think they will be able to do it before the rightist can replace it with the swastika?

Seems like that's now an option that's in-play.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm conservative and I work in publishing. I feel like it all the time.
Ha, I can imagine. At this point, I might as well be a "conservative" in a liberal org, because the establishment is beginning to treat more counter-culture leftists or critical, classical liberals as if they are right wingers. "Sexist Bernie Bros" just as an example.

link   
a reply to: infolurker

And we have that eclipse coming in a few days ... ill omen indeed.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm conservative and I work in publishing. I feel like it all the time.
Ha, I can imagine. At this point, I might as well be a "conservative" in a liberal org, because the establishment is beginning to treat more counter-culture leftists or critical, classical liberals as if they are right wingers. "Sexist Bernie Bros" just as an example.

I just stay quiet. They pay me to know where the comma goes ...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Did the american people seriously miss and ignore the G20 riots or am i from an alternate universe? Antifa are not the good guys. Eric Clanton anyone? Berkeley? Did the U.S. get hit by a memory altering beam? The hell is going on over there.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

They must feel like they conquered the evil white supremacists, so they are raising their flags like a conquering army does ... or something.

It's bizarre.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

And we have that eclipse coming in a few days ... ill omen indeed.

Mattityahu 24:6-8 Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)

6 But you are about to hear about milchamot (wars) and rumors of milchamot. See to it that you are not alarmed, for it is necessary for this to happen, but it is not yet HaKetz (the End).

7 For there will be an intifada of ethnic group against ethnic group, and malchut against malchut. There will be famines, earthquakes in place after place.

8 But all these things are but the beginning of the Chevlei [Moshiach].
Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Just cut the cord and burn it

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

They must feel like they conquered the evil white supremacists, so they are raising their flags like a conquering army does ... or something.

It's bizarre.

Is that even legal in the U.S.?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Just between you and me (and everyone reading I guess), I hope they're reading the tea leaves right. I'm getting genuinely worried about what could be about to go down here.

I'm getting a bit old to survive Civil War.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It's bizarre.

Is that even legal in the U.S.?

Who's stopping it? The Resistance lives.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Abysha

a reply to: Abysha

Oh that's crap!

We've gone over this ... they had the legal permits to march and demonstrate. No one likes that, but the laws allowed for it.

There were maybe a couple hundred or so. Had they simply been mainly ignored, they would have looked stupid. Had they been left alone and actually done something, then you could clearly blame them all you like, but the truth is that the counter protesters showed up like they have now for several years intending to start trouble with a group expecting them to do that.

There are no clean hands in this.

There was no "seige" just two groups of #ssholes causing problems for everyone else because no one can just let well enough alone anymore.

They granted the permit because the ACLU forced their hand. It doesn't mean they weren't unwelcome. Counter protesters showed up because Nazis showed up in their town! And the clean hands are the ones who lived there, not wanting their town to host a Nazi rally.

I never once, in my years as a member on ATS, expected to be a member of a site that overwhelmingly acts as an apologist vehicle for #ing Nazis.

I think I'm almost done here. I feel literally sick from sadness realizing the true character of such a large swath of membership here.

I keep hearing this.

Take a step back and breathe.

98% of what people are saying is defending nazis is just people defending the disgusting pigs right to free speech.

Antifa is also a disgusting organization. The believe in a mix of communism and anarchy. The want the elimination of the US government. They label anyone they disagree with as nazis and the beat them in heinous ways.

Calling them out is not defending nazis.

I understand the emotional hatred off nazis, I share it too. But that doesn't mean we can ignore their rights, and reminding people of that is not defending them at all.

I have seen person after person celebrate, defend and call for violence of all nazis. I have seen many of these same people call me, the entire white house, many ATS members and many others nazis that couldn't be further from it.

But I am not gonna get frustrated and leave the site.

I try to discuss why I strongly disagree with them. And most times it get nowhere.

But I still think its worth staying for the good people, who are most of the members.

To say that the Nazi sympathizers are simply defending the first amendment is total bs. Because nobody is debating that! Their first amendment rights have been upheld!

So what is there left to defend? If you think it is wrong to silence Nazis with your own speech, what does that make you? If you think it is wrong to show up to a rally for armed Nazis being prepared for conflict, what does that say about you?

What is wrong with saying that violence ensuing as a result of a Nazi rally is directly the fault of the Nazis who held a rally?

We act as if we don't know they are the enemies? The Nazi party surrendered in 1945, WITHOUT CONDITION. ANY attempt to bring back an enemy that took two nukes to shut up in the first place, is not and attempt to uphold American values.

Simply holding Nazi views should be considered treasonous as it is an ideology rooted in breaking everything out nation was build to defend and hold as holy.

No, this isn't about free speech. No, this isn't about a statue. No, this isn't even 100% racism. It's about allowing the greatest and most evil enemy the United States has ever known, to gain a foothold in our culture.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
In his tweet, Obama was inadvertently correct in his assessment that hated & violence aren't root causes by themselves. People aren't born to do one or the other. But what he failed to address is that they are typically the byproduct of control and manipulation.

Now the question we should be asking ourselves is who stands to benefit from this type of civil unrest?

Hmm, that's a tough one.

Man, I really wish I was paying attention during elementary math class so I knew what 2+2 equaled.

It's hopelessly ironic that these people marching in streets against what they think is fascism are basically ushering a new form of fascism.

It is just mind boggling to me the new ways humankind will invent to destroy itself. It's truly ceaseless.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
like I already recently said...

who or what's next on the liberal agenda, where does it stop?

The ball really gets rolling when the League of the Militant Godless
resurrect,
to perfect civilization,
by throwing every priest from a church spire, and dash the skull of each believer
in to pieces
against a wall.

Or something like that.

By 1939, before Germany went after the communists, the USSR had snatched east Poland, the Baltics, and part of Finland, where abolishment of God and religion was tasked to the LMG, but efforts to eradictate belief in God were lax here, as compared to the rest of the communist mainland.

Three months after Germany went into Russia, in September 1941, under Nazi occupation, churches were once again allowed to be built, rather than be systematically destroyed by decree. Anti-religious pamphlets ceased to be disseminated at this point, and the official reason was listed as a paper shortage, lol. The League of Militant Godless was disbanded, and Stalin was forced to stall athiest-state sponsored genocide against believers, to prevent the base of support for the Nazis from becoming larger.

# 849
edit on 16-8-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Just between you and me (and everyone reading I guess), I hope they're reading the tea leaves right. I'm getting genuinely worried about what could be about to go down here.

Buy more food. The Daniels 70th week may be kicking off in a couple of months.

When I was growing up in Church in the 70's, we would hear sermons about this and think "that could never happen in the USA", impossible.

Now as the decades pass, everything is coming to pass.... everything.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Johnnie T was right.....just off by a few years.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Abysha

Oh that's crap!

We've gone over this ... they had the legal permits to march and demonstrate. No one likes that, but the laws allowed for it.

There were maybe a couple hundred or so. Had they simply been mainly ignored, they would have looked stupid. Had they been left alone and actually done something, then you could clearly blame them all you like, but the truth is that the counter protesters showed up like they have now for several years intending to start trouble with a group expecting them to do that.

There are no clean hands in this.

There was no "seige" just two groups of #ssholes causing problems for everyone else because no one can just let well enough alone anymore.

They granted the permit because the ACLU forced their hand. It doesn't mean they weren't unwelcome. Counter protesters showed up because Nazis showed up in their town! And the clean hands are the ones who lived there, not wanting their town to host a Nazi rally.

I never once, in my years as a member on ATS, expected to be a member of a site that overwhelmingly acts as an apologist vehicle for #ing Nazis.

I think I'm almost done here. I feel literally sick from sadness realizing the true character of such a large swath of membership here.

I keep hearing this.

Take a step back and breathe.

98% of what people are saying is defending nazis is just people defending the disgusting pigs right to free speech.

Antifa is also a disgusting organization. The believe in a mix of communism and anarchy. The want the elimination of the US government. They label anyone they disagree with as nazis and the beat them in heinous ways.

Calling them out is not defending nazis.

I understand the emotional hatred off nazis, I share it too. But that doesn't mean we can ignore their rights, and reminding people of that is not defending them at all.

I have seen person after person celebrate, defend and call for violence of all nazis. I have seen many of these same people call me, the entire white house, many ATS members and many others nazis that couldn't be further from it.

But I am not gonna get frustrated and leave the site.

I try to discuss why I strongly disagree with them. And most times it get nowhere.

But I still think its worth staying for the good people, who are most of the members.

To say that the Nazi sympathizers are simply defending the first amendment is total bs. Because nobody is debating that! Their first amendment rights have been upheld!

So what is there left to defend? If you think it is wrong to silence Nazis with your own speech, what does that make you? If you think it is wrong to show up to a rally for armed Nazis being prepared for conflict, what does that say about you?

What is wrong with saying that violence ensuing as a result of a Nazi rally is directly the fault of the Nazis who held a rally?

We act as if we don't know they are the enemies? The Nazi party surrendered in 1945, WITHOUT CONDITION. ANY attempt to bring back an enemy that took two nukes to shut up in the first place, is not and attempt to uphold American values.

Simply holding Nazi views should be considered treasonous as it is an ideology rooted in breaking everything out nation was build to defend and hold as holy.

No, this isn't about free speech. No, this isn't about a statue. No, this isn't even 100% racism. It's about allowing the greatest and most evil enemy the United States has ever known, to gain a foothold in our culture.

I disagree.

Proclaiming someone as guilty because of what they call themselves or there past is not how things are done.

Here is an instance where protestors attacked and almost killed KKK members.

Brian Levin, director of Cal State San Bernardino's Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism, said he was standing near the KKK members when several protesters attacked them with two-by-fours and other weapons.

Several of the Klan members jumped in the SUV and sped off, leaving three others to “fend for themselves,” Levin said.

Levin had been trying to interview the KKK ringleader, whom he identified as William Quigg, an Anaheim resident.

Quigg is the leader of the Loyal White Knights in California and other Western states, a sect of the hate group that aims to raise awareness about illegal immigration, terrorism and street crime, Levin said. They see themselves as a “Klan without robes” and model themselves after David Duke, the Louisiana-based former grand wizard of the Klan, Levin said.

Levin said he was standing next to Quigg when a crowd of protesters swarmed the Klan members. Levin said he pushed the Klan leader away as the violence continued and a protester was stabbed.

Levin said he asked Quigg, “How do you feel that a Jewish guy just saved your life?”

“Thank you,” the Klan leader replied, according to Levin.

www.latimes.com...

Do you think that it was ok for these protestors to attack merely because they were the KKK?

That mentality will lead to much more death.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

If that is indeed what happened, it is indicative of a horrible, horrible thing...and it is very disconcerting and disturbing.

I'm not a legal expert, but I think it might also be against the letter of the law, and it certainly is against the spirit of the law. It's ridiculous and I will be writing my governor about this...

It's nothing to cheer for, not at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Growing tired of these toothless counter-arguments.

But, but, but you support Nazis!!!

No, if you untangled your brain for a minute you'll see that we're actually doing the exact opposite. We're trying to prevent you from adding more fuel to their fire.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That is not Charlottesville. If we're doing that, I suppose I could start bringing up random hate crimes and lynchings carried out by the KKK.

We are talking about Charlottesville.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join