It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adding More Gasoline To The Fire: They Just Raised The Antifa Flag!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
As I mentioned in my last post, this "crisis of division" is being purposely manufactured. The "caption or theme" of the video at the link is that the mayor and Governor agreed to allow the Antifa flag to be raised on a public building (which is most probably Bull-Crap but it will serve the purpose of inflaming people).

It is already making the rounds so you might as well see it now but keep in mind that it probably was not "sanctioned" as claimed.

Stop falling into this trap. Stop letting the hate-mongers feed division. I am posting this because I know this is just another manufactured outrage story to keep adding gasoline to the fire so you might as well see it in that context instead of a "sensational beat the war-drums" fashion.

Don't Play Into The Divide & Conquer Game
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Twitter video at link - what you will see is the Antifa flag being raised on a public building (city hall?) flagpole to cheering with the caption below.

POLITICS Breaking: They Just Raised The Antifa Flag!
conservativepost.com...

Beverly Hills Antifa @BevHillsAntifa
Virgina Governor and Charlottesville Mayor allowed Antifa flag to be raised.
Thank you comrades. ✊ #Resist
10:59 PM - Aug 14, 2017
276 276 Replies 649 649 Retweets 370 370 likes

edit on 15-8-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Virgina Governor and Charlottesville Mayor allowed Antifa flag to be raised.

The Governor and Mayor are now guilty of treason against the State.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I would like to see proof that

1. this is a public building in Virginia

2. leaders like McCauliff gave the ok.

But if that is true, it is insane and just lends credibility to the idea that leadership instructed police to behave in such a way to cause violence for political reasons.

But I am not going to believe points one and 2 based merely off of an anitifa tweet.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

One time in my college, I was passing by a professor's office and I caught of a glimpse of an antifa flag in his office. Upon seeing that, I connected that to what another professor told me when he said he is very afraid something bad will happen to him if he openly states his views that the Liberal Coastal Elites controlled academia and taht they are causing problems (Keep in mind he is not the conspiracy type and he hates Trump). He told me he will get fired if he did but something tells me that in addition to that (and even if he was tenured) he'll probably would have been doxxed just like what happened to Han Solo.
edit on 8/15/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well shoot, according to some of our howling resident folks, doesn't that mean they should be hung, burned, and then their ashes sown with lye or salt or whatever it is you do with traitors? We should also scour all traces of them from the public record, even going so far as to remove their birth certificates from existence.

Make it like they've never ever lived.

Oh, I guess we might let a photo exist in a museum of American shame somewhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

wont be long til the lefties replace that flag with the hammer and sickle

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theTonyStevenson

If they do that, let's give them an exception to the travel ban and give them a free one way ticket to North Korea and let them kiss the feet of Fat Majesty.

Here's a video of them proclaiming their love for North Korea:

edit on 8/15/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theTonyStevenson

They can try.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There are a lot of people playing a really stupid game now days.
And there's a really stupid prize to be won.

I use to think 'if', now im leaning towards 'when', things fall apart, it's going to go bad.

This country will not recover from what's coming.

America is like a ticking time bomb right now, and it only needs a few more idiots to do something incredibly stupid.

Race war? Civil war? Martial law?

Dunno, doesn't matter.

I do not recognize this country anymore. And it's becoming apparent, it's best days are behind it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

They were under siege by an invading Nazi force.

That force carried torches through the night, chanting blood and soul, a chant specifically claiming that only whites have a claim to this land.

That force came, unwelcomed, armed with weapons and shields bearing Nazi symbols.

That force carried out a terrorist attack.

But sure, let's focus on a flag being raised the following days while they decompress and catch their breath.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

when the Trump flag was being flown by members of the armed forces a few months ago, that's when the cry to fight against divide should have been sang, instead of the plethora of S&Fs the thread received ; maybe, just maybe we wouldn't be here today.

I would dig to see your reply to that thread, but I don't give two squirts of piss...

blah blah blah... the left hypocrisy... save it. what do you call hypocrites calling other people hypocrites... lying hypocrites.
edit on 15-8-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Oh that's crap!

We've gone over this ... they had the legal permits to march and demonstrate. No one likes that, but the laws allowed for it.

There were maybe a couple hundred or so. Had they simply been mainly ignored, they would have looked stupid. Had they been left alone and actually done something, then you could clearly blame them all you like, but the truth is that the counter protesters showed up like they have now for several years intending to start trouble with a group expecting them to do that.

There are no clean hands in this.

There was no "seige" just two groups of #ssholes causing problems for everyone else because no one can just let well enough alone anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gothmog

Well shoot, according to some of our howling resident folks, doesn't that mean they should be hung, burned, and then their ashes sown with lye or salt or whatever it is you do with traitors? We should also scour all traces of them from the public record, even going so far as to remove their birth certificates from existence.

Make it like they've never ever lived.

Oh, I guess we might let a photo exist in a museum of American shame somewhere.

No , Virginia hasnt declared war against the US Federal government .......Yet

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree. Antifa caused this mess. No one deserves a car driven through them but I fear things are orchestrated and will only get worse in the future.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've posted this elsewhere, but I don't really know what to do. After this last election I really began to feel a divide growing and dissonance between myself and many of my establishment friends and family. I actually have a very large amount of establishment liberal friends and colleagues who work in orgs and roles that are dead center of the establishment. Some are in the UN. Some are in refugee orgs. Some are in political roles. Some work on Dem campaigns. With few exceptions, they seem to tow the line entirely on all the media controversies. My FB wall might as well be a loudspeaker for the mainstream media.

But this hysteria and insanity right now is really alienating me. And my friends and colleagues are so bought into this "resistance" that I almost feel that I can't even just be silent; they expect people to be echoing. And, I simply cannot question the narrative due to my work and office.

To be clear, this isn't against liberals. Mainstream conservatives are no different in their own way. I'm a liberal. I am just more around the establishment liberals in my work and personal life.

But I feel really like a secret outsider now, and I think people can sense me not echoing. I just deactivated my FB for now because I can't handle all of the constant bull like this. It's not helping my faith in the people in my life.

Anybody else going through this right now?

edit on 15-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Everyone Just Stop. Put your hatred away and wake the hell up! Stop being emotionally manipulated.

Don't Play Into The Divide & Conquer Game
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-8-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theTonyStevenson

Do you think they will be able to do it before the rightist can replace it with the swastika?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I cut ties with social media years ago but I feel the same at work in the last year. Unfortunately I don't remain quiet. My personality does not allow that. I battle my coworkers to where now they wait till I leave to talk in their echo chambers.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Abysha

Oh that's crap!

We've gone over this ... they had the legal permits to march and demonstrate. No one likes that, but the laws allowed for it.

There were maybe a couple hundred or so. Had they simply been mainly ignored, they would have looked stupid. Had they been left alone and actually done something, then you could clearly blame them all you like, but the truth is that the counter protesters showed up like they have now for several years intending to start trouble with a group expecting them to do that.

There are no clean hands in this.

There was no "seige" just two groups of #ssholes causing problems for everyone else because no one can just let well enough alone anymore.

They granted the permit because the ACLU forced their hand. It doesn't mean they weren't unwelcome. Counter protesters showed up because Nazis showed up in their town! And the clean hands are the ones who lived there, not wanting their town to host a Nazi rally.

I never once, in my years as a member on ATS, expected to be a member of a site that overwhelmingly acts as an apologist vehicle for #ing Nazis.

I think I'm almost done here. I feel literally sick from sadness realizing the true character of such a large swath of membership here.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
like I already recently said...

who or what's next on the liberal agenda, where does it stop?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join