It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Normalization of Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

You want evidence from me, but your "bullet points" are your opinions.
Right.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Pauligirl

Are you intentionally being argumentative? My bullet points are not my opinions. They are based off of the daily dose of liberal disregard for authority, law, and order. Do you intentionally ignore those news stories?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Pauligirl

Are you intentionally being argumentative? My bullet points are not my opinions. They are based off of the daily dose of liberal disregard for authority, law, and order. Do you intentionally ignore those news stories?

Guess we watch different news.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Agressive ? Well that was expected wasn't it ? You don't know how to discuss thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MrWest

you're really confused ? Sorry about that ,. America is in bad shape. ATS conspiracies , deep state , trump , hillary clinton , pizzagate... isn't that ALL the crap america has to digest. ever been in the mid-west. Saw the riots in new york. The de soros funded protests. FDA making people sick , americans fatter than ever. Educational system falling apart. Terroristic attacks. more devorces than ever.... Nuclear war threath , yellowstone more active ... uv radiation at highest levels.. and I can go on and on... but hey ... if you're confused I'm sorry. Best remedie for that is to believe everything that is told on CNN. Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Fear him. It pleases me and perhaps many others. Our fear is he fails. Not what he's doing whatsoever. Will there be collateral damage? Sadly, yes. But necessary. You see, Trump is dangerous, but he isn't the danger you think he is. It's his base. US. THERE's your real danger.

If Trump fails? sobeit. Then you will have to deal with us. WE aren't anywhere as nice as The Don.

Seriously? We should quake in fear? The nice thing about this whole adventure is that so many have seen Trump's election as an opportunity to finally show their true colours. Already, some are regretting it. Like this clown. Apparently getting all big and bad for VICE has now made him sad. White Nationalist Christopher Cantwell Fights Back Tears At Prospect Of Arrest.

I'm not afraid of you guys...you draw too much attention to yourselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Fear him. It pleases me and perhaps many others. Our fear is he fails. Not what he's doing whatsoever. Will there be collateral damage? Sadly, yes. But necessary. You see, Trump is dangerous, but he isn't the danger you think he is. It's his base. US. THERE's your real danger.

If Trump fails? sobeit. Then you will have to deal with us. WE aren't anywhere as nice as The Don.

Seriously? We should quake in fear? The nice thing about this whole adventure is that so many have seen Trump's election as an opportunity to finally show their true colours. Already, some are regretting it. Like this clown. Apparently getting all big and bad for VICE has now made him sad. White Nationalist Christopher Cantwell Fights Back Tears At Prospect Of Arrest.

I'm not afraid of you guys...you draw too much attention to yourselves.

Then those that take advantage of Trump's victory with actions inappropriate and get arrested will get our tears, as well.....crocodile tears..

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Then those that take advantage of Trump's victory with actions inappropriate and get arrested will get our tears, as well.....crocodile tears..

And what is the collective you cite? His base? Or just the ones who are cleaning their guns and muttering?

Gee...good thing ATS is such an anonymous entity. No lists for you!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

And what is the collective you cite? His base? Or just the ones who are cleaning their guns and muttering?

Gee...good thing ATS is such an anonymous entity. No lists for you!

The collective, as you say, is the voter base that supports Trump. I would theorize that if Hillary was elected, we'd be seeing far more violence than we are now. Likewise, if Trump is forced out of office.

The act of one, or a few, ends up labelled a crime. By many? It depends on who wins. A patriotic revolution, or extremists? Take your pick.

I would avoid either of those scenarios, if possible. IMO, the only way they will be avoided is if Trump continues and achieves his stated intentions.

If forced to bet, I'd say that is unlikely Trump succeeds.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The collective, as you say, is the voter base that supports Trump. I would theorize that if Hillary was elected, we'd be seeing far more violence than we are now. Likewise, if Trump is forced out of office.
The act of one, or a few, ends up labelled a crime. By many? It depends on who wins. A patriotic revolution, or extremists? Take your pick.
I would avoid either of those scenarios, if possible. IMO, the only way they will be avoided is if Trump continues and achieves his stated intentions.

Or as Robert Reich says: "Why is Trump stoking his white supremacist base? Trump wants a core group of hate mongers who will threaten civil unrest if the rest of us try to have him removed."
Which is why an independent judiciary is critical...because it looks like this is going to get interesting.

And I have a hunch that the number of 'patriots' that claim they will play shoot-em-up will be about equal to those Lefties who swore they'd move to Canada. Cuz the talk is much easier than the walk.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Or as Robert Reich says: "Why is Trump stoking his white supremacist base? Trump wants a core group of hate mongers who will threaten civil unrest if the rest of us try to have him removed."
Which is why an independent judiciary is critical...because it looks like this is going to get interesting.

And I have a hunch that the number of 'patriots' that claim they will play shoot-em-up will be about equal to those Lefties who swore they'd move to Canada. Cuz the talk is much easier than the walk.

Any political 'ology' will empower the extreme within that group...unless your saying there is no extreme in the left camp? I don't trust Reich, personally, as the base is not racist...despite positioning by the left to describe us in that light.

It is nothing more than the effort to position any conservative view in that light.

I'd agree with the assessment re shoot-em-ups. Likely not that many. My guess that number will be sufficient to spark it.

From a personal perspective. My first priority is protection of my family. If the SHTF, and there is no reasonable recourse, I would support them. Fortunately for me, I'm too old for more than picket duty....

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

you're really confused ? Sorry about that ,. America is in bad shape. ATS conspiracies , deep state , trump , hillary clinton , pizzagate... isn't that ALL the crap america has to digest. ever been in the mid-west. Saw the riots in new york. The de soros funded protests. FDA making people sick , americans fatter than ever. Educational system falling apart. Terroristic attacks. more devorces than ever.... Nuclear war threath , yellowstone more active ... uv radiation at highest levels.. and I can go on and on... but hey ... if you're confused I'm sorry. Best remedie for that is to believe everything that is told on CNN. Ignorance is bliss.

I dont have tv, I just meant i was confused on how you are getting this info to come to your though. Living in another country and saying all media is fake. No hate or discrespect. I travel through illinios north carolina and florida alot.
Everything seems just the same as it was 20 years ago, I guess its different in the cities, but i havent lokced my door in over 3 years. I couldnt do that 15 years ago. I work with a few charities, habitat for humanity, so local food pantry.

In these charities in my area we are getting records amount of donations and volunteers.
I fell most of the stuff u said has been a problem for awhile not just recently.

I do admit, with having epilepsy, is only area i get bad thoughts towards my country. they take my license for last 12 years,
and charge me very high prices. I have about 10 hospital bills that was really high, just from having a seizure in public and everyone calling 911. feels force pay to me, i would of woke up walked hom and went to sleep. I feel like i have no choice.

I do understand what u are saying, you should come to my town, everyone is amazingly friendly (all races).
All our roads are getting redone, bridges, so forth. Where have you visited in the states, or are u jst sayin this stuff that u have heard? or experienced.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well good to know that you live in a 'friendly' town. It's my understanding that races can live together peacefully. When left alone. By that I mean that media politics and religion are factors that do lead to race 'wars'.

I was in LA in 1992 for several months. True I've see the bad side of the US. of A which I still think is one of the best country in the world. But nowadays , race 'wars' BLM/LGBT are the result of endless media manipulation. I can be wrong but in my view most American's still believe their media outlets. Regurgitating everything the left AND the right throws at them. With Trump as racist and Putin as DR evil I'm starting wonder is the C in Cnn stands for cartoon.

But I get what you're saying " It's nice in my town nicer than it has ever been" . And I'm glad for you , but there are indicators that civilization as a whole is falling apart and the media (all mainstream media) is to blame because they are manipulating the American people.
with the left view in their agenda and the ABC company (Google) on their side and manipulating social networks / stealth blocking their opponents and distorting the world view until it is conform their agenda I'm afraid way that freedom of speech becomes the priviledge of the happy few very soon.

Greetings..

btw... i'm happy that there are still places were one don't has to lock his/her door.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Is Donald Trump well enough to be President? Is he fit for office? These are fundamental concerns, many are raising and they must be answered without delay.

A professional evaluation is in order.

This isn't normal.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Is Donald Trump well enough to be President? Is he fit for office? These are fundamental concerns, many are raising and they must be answered without delay.

A professional evaluation is in order.

This isn't normal.

Thanks!

That's the job of the white house physician. Of he deems the president incapable of doing their job the vice president will take over. Basically the 25th amendment would allow him to remove him from office. Well sort of he would have to recommend removal under Section 4 of the Twenty-Fifth Amendment this allows the vice president and a majority of the Cabinet to recommend the removal of the president in cases where he is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office
edit on 8/21/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join