It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I was a White Supremacist Leader this is what I would do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I would convince my followers to go totally nonviolent.

Not change any of the other rhetoric about white supremacy; just enter a more martyrdom way about things. Convince my followres to leave the guns at home, and take s few lumps for the cause.

I have been reading through my socieal media and it's dishearting to see that so many of my friends, and their friends are cheering on violent pictures toward these nazis. Otherwise decent people happy to see other human beings punched in the face and ect.

I don't have any Nazi friends and I can only imagine they are much worse. This is not about who's worse; nazis win that contest. This is about how those people are making us behave.

If these White Supremacist can make more and more of us give into our more basic insteincs, to become violent and be happy about that violence, than they will get the world that they want. What a bargen that would be to get for just a few broken bones and black eyes.
edit on 15-8-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
What about a leader of the BLM ?
The code pink group ?
Anti - abortion or pro-abortion crowd ?
How bout a leader of the Communist Movement group ?
A leader of certain so-called religious groups ?
Anti-Fa
Why concentrate on one group ?
Answer required

I am anti any violent group
Says the man whose entire life was inspired by one man . A great man
The Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King , Jr.

edit on 8/15/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
What about a leader of the BLM ?
The code pink group ?
Anti - abortion or pro-abortion crowd ?
How bout a leader of the Communist Movement group ?
A leader of certain so-called religious groups ?
Anti-Fa
Why concentrate on one group ?
Answer required

They can all follow my advice if they'd like. My message to my fellow decent countrymen is the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I added some additional info
And you didnt answer the question
Why just concentrate on one group
Wouldnt it be better if your thread title read :

If I was a Leader of a violent extremist group this is what I would do

Singling one group makes a person part of the problem and not the answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think the worst political group is the pedophile people.
The ones that want to make it ok to rape kids??

They are the worst.

The necrophiliacs are second worst.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If i were to lead a supremacists movement I would do it under the guise and financial support of being paramount to a functioning society.........

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I added some additional info
And you didnt answer the question
Why just concentrate on one group
Wouldnt it be better if your thread title read :

If I was a Leader of a violent extremist group this is what I would do

Singling one group makes a person part of the problem and not the answer.

The social media comments I read today, where otherwise decent people where happy about violence, were in reaction to a specific group.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Why just today ?
This sh** has been going on for a long time now.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I would convince my followers that racism is not the answer and that blind hatred leads to suffering and quote Yoda.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Why just today ?

There is something different about today. Sure here on this message board people discuss these issues all the time. On most of my other social media people much are less likly to talk about these issues. Its more about cat videos and praising there kids. Today however it's all about hate and violence.
edit on 15-8-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I would convince my followers that racism is not the answer and that blind hatred leads to suffering and quote Yoda.

Than you'd probably wouldn't be a leader in the movement if you thought that way.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

If I was a WS leader, I think I would kick my own ass.

That's what I would do.

Who cares what the rest of the ignorant morons do or think?

I'd want to change my own heart before I tried to influence others.
edit on 15-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would grow a cool little mustache and comb my hair to the side because I don't do anything half assed.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I would grow a cool little mustache and comb my hair to the side because I don't do anything half assed.

Excellent point.

Gotta look the part, ya know? Dress for success...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Excellent point.

Gotta look the part, ya know? Dress for success...

Seriously. Why screw around and be a kind and gentle white supremacist.

I would find a close ally who would help my rise to power and then.......effing kill him when I didn't need him anymore. Then I would hire a chicken farmer and put him in charge of security. Then I would find a morbidly obese horrible tactician and put him in charge of the air force. Then I would make some really, really, really stupid military blunders and get my country wiped out. Because if you're gonna be a Nazi, be a big time Nazi, don't pussyfoot around like the clowns over on Stormfront, man up losers, destiny awaits.

edit on 15-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If I was a WS leader, I think I would kick my own ass.

That's what I would do.

Who cares what the rest of the ignorant morons do or think?

I'd want to change my own heart before I tried to influence others.

I would pay to see you kick your own ass.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Why just today ?

There is something different about today. Sure here on this message board people discuss these issues all the time. On most of my other social media people much are less likly to talk about these issues. Its more about cat videos and praising there kids. Today however it's all about hate and violence.

Ahhh...Social Media . Ripe full of ignorant folks commenting on stuff they know nothing about. Their neighbor told them what to think. Then , they had to take time out from watching "Dancing with the Stars" to post their ignorant neighbor's comments as if the comments were theirs.

Just my impression before quitting ALL Social Media sites.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Why just today ?

Ahhh...Social Media . Ripe full of ignorant folks commenting on stuff they know nothing about. Their neighbor told them what to think. Then , they had to take time out from watching "Dancing with the Stars" to post their ignorant neighbor's comments as if the comments were theirs.

Just my impression before quitting ALL Social Media sites.

I wouldn't disagree. But Its still off putting to see these people get happy over violence no mater how ignorant or informed they might be.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I would convince my followers to go totally nonviolent.

Not change any of the other rhetoric about white supremacy; just enter a more martyrdom way about things. Convince my followres to leave the guns at home, and take s few lumps for the cause.

I have been reading through my socieal media and it's dishearting to see that so many of my friends, and their friends are cheering on violent pictures toward these nazis. Otherwise decent people happy to see other human beings punched in the face and ect.

I don't have any Nazi friends and I can only imagine they are much worse. This is not about who's worse; nazis win that contest. This is about how those people are making us behave.

If these White Supremacist can make more and more of us give into our more basic insteincs, to become violent and be happy about that violence, than they will get the world that they want. What a bargen that would be to get for just a few broken bones and black eyes.

If I were a white supremacist I would end my life or change my opinion. We have enough problems.

new topics

top topics

join