It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Play Into The Divide & Conquer Game

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kosmicjack

A white supremacist website that was banned by both of its US-based web hosts earlier this week briefly found a new home for its server on Wednesday in Russia.

That disturbs me something fierce.

Americans going to Russia for freedom to speak?

Yeah, something ironic here.....can't quite put my finger on it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Nailed it.

To say anymore would unleash a slew of unfounded remarks from the ignorant.

ETA: On second thought, I'll just convey it.

The Russia provided more freedoms than the US. Based on fear and censorship. If you want something like the daily stormer to fail (that would be me) then you let it operate in the light, not the shadows.

edit on 16-8-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: clay2 baraka

It all comes together for those who want to see.

amp.businessinsider.com...

We're being played.

It's pretty obvious, but this board is filled to the brim with Putin apologists.. Much easier to buy into a false scenario with Soros than to realize it's the FSB that are pulling the strings on both sides..
edit on 8/16/2017 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You know what's coming don't you?

What the politicians need now with all of this craziness is a distraction for the plebs to get behind - like a war.

Kim Yong - put yer helmet on, good ol Uncle Sam is comin' YYYYEEEEE - HAW!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I would say your response missed the point of the OP

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I have to shamefully admit I fell for the game a few days ago in the statue thread and let my fingers type what they wanted and left self control at the door. Which led to me getting T&C'd. I don't even remember what I said to get the spanking, but they brought one of the Amigos out of hiding to put me in the corner, so it had to be bad.

I've been on ATS for a long time, I've got to say I have never seen such division here as we've seen lately. We are ATS, we are better than this.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

S&F for a well authored thread. But...

The antifascist struggle always was an anticapitalist struggle as well. We Krauts experienced this first hand with old Nazis in power after WW2 and with this sellout of the DDR via the neocons unification-scheme, which lead to a rise of the neo-nazis in the east due to lotta broken promises from good old Helmut Kohl. It would be ignorant to focus on street clashes only in order to analyze both groups, as it would help the oligarchs in charge to criminalize anticapitalists in general.

The notion, that antifa is somehow part of this devision of rich & poor, which obviously stems from somewhere else entirely, is a tad short-sighted with regards to their actual history from the 80ies onward. And with this in mind, the efforts to de-legitimize anti-capitalistic dissent are blatantly obvious by now.

Don't forget that antifa unites many different people and provides social cohersion for the sake of a greater goal, which is way more adorable than your usual egoistical consumerism. Played correctly, this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

YMMV

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker>>>>> I look at all this press coverage about the Charlottesville protest and just shrug my shoulders and say "WTF?" I can see that its one big orchestrated and faked story( sadly a woman died though) but they created the event and helped make it way bigger than is would have been and now have made it into a far bigger controversy than it actually was. And its all to take down trump in a bloodless coup. Its like they've gone back to 1930s Nazi Germany. Are people buying into it? The MSM wants us to think it and tells us but I can tell you that where I live and where I work nobody much cares. The eclipse is getting talked about more. So where does that leave me? I've written Google and the big ISP providers off as compromised and working against the country, the deep state has turned the feds against us, the MSM is working against us. All we have left are the people and what truth we can find for ourselves largely by individuals and alternate news sources. Thank God for the internet and that's in their cross hairs. Yes, this is a big distraction done to undermine Trump and I think he has something BIG ready to go down to rip his enemies a new one and to cut the deep state off at the knees. I'm guessing Pizzagate is part of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This thought should be at the forefront always...(Don't buy into this divide and conquer shell game that is)

Something is poking and prodding both sides looking for a reaction...order out of chaos.

It's almost too much for some to realize. So ingrained with left vs right, democrat vs republican, white vs black, male vs female and ummm whatever other make believe genders...rich vs poor, christian vs muslim and on and on.

The "this vs that" paradigm keeps us from seeing the long frame. Keeps most from even realizing there is a big picture let alone know what it is.

How to break this paradigm???

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

rich vs poor

Just another stupid conspiracy theory, nothing to see here.

Oh yeah, and by the way: once you point out fact like this you're allegedly falling for devide & conquer schemes. And that, my dear statists, is the really funny part in our epic tragedy here.

How to break the paradigm? Well, if this bunch of conformist humans would've listened to the evil scholars from the Frankfurt School of Thought, we wouldn't see the "too big to fail" wave washing away our liberties while destroying wealth with quantitative easing. Instead, corruption turned out to currupt ultimatively again, surprise!

Devision isn't a paradigm, it's just a tactic to keep the flock distracted and occupied with each other. The prevailing paradigm could be called materialism, positivism or consumerism, if you'd ask me. And to face this focus on our own destruction, I think we would've to revise the way in which we connect with the world for profits in a somewhat radical manner. Having a few fundamentally mindblowing debates with smart Antifa anticapitalistsas doesn't seem to be the worst start to get that ball going. Can I stay and watch?

Book recommendation of the week: Dialectics of Enlightenment (Adorno, Horkheimer)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join