It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran President says nation could abandon nuclear deal 'within hours'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I was wondering what was going to hit the skids first, this incredibly expensive nuclear deal or the ACA (obama care). Looks like this maybe the first to crap out.
I wish when inept politicians kicked the can down the road it would at least be kicked for 10 years.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Tuesday that his country could abandon the nuclear deal it struck with six world powers in 2015 "within hours" if the United States imposes any more new sanctions.

Rouhani said the deal could be abandoned “in an hour and a day” if Washington continues with “threats and sanctions” against Iran.I had a
www.usatoday.com...

The senate voted for stiff financial sanctions and Trump signed it. But if Trump uses this new law, Iran will re-start their nuclear program, and it will quickly advance past the 2015 level it was.

He said that once restarted; the program could quickly be brought to a much more advanced level than it was in 2015. However, he added that Iran seeks to remain loyal to its commitments under the nuclear deal.

Last month, the Senate voted to approve a new package of stiff financial sanctions against Russia, Iran and North Korea. The sanctions impose mandatory penalties on people involved in Iran’s ballistic missile program and anyone who does business with them.

President Trump signed the new sanctions into law earlier this month.

edit on 15-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Iran has already violated the nuclear deal.
But hey, any excuse I guess.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Iran will re-start their nuclear program, and it will quickly advance past the 2015 level it was.

Then the reality is the never dismantled it.

Everyone knew this was coming.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep, I imagine they were expecting Hillary to be elected so they could get more milk toast democracy and continue business as usual.

But enter Trump, he "seems" to be putting up with no poop, and he "seems" like he will follow through.

So the Iranians are as surprised by their 2017 as the repubs were with healthcare.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Then the reality is the never dismantled it.

Yeah if it would only take them an hour and a day, then yeah.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Why not ? Obama gave em billions of dollars to finance it....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Trump mentioned Iran today and the need to confront them along with North Korea. Shame for the people in both those countries. I'd just get the heck out of there if possible before democracy is delivered.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So now Trump is going to create two anti American countries who will get Atomic weapons.

And they said Hillary would give us WWIII.

Trump thinks he could bully NK, he'll have to deal with China, if he thinks he could bully Iran he has to deal with Russia.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Does Iran have a determination to Nuke another country? Are their leaders as "crazy and unstable" as North Korea's Kim Jong?

Why does Pakistan and India have nukes with out blessings, but Iran can not? I don't get it.

edit on 9/19/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Must have missed that. Can you tell us exactly how and when Iran violated the terms of the deal. Maybe you could also tell the IAEA as they state the opposite!

new topics

top topics

join