It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In direct challenge to Trump, Iran's president says it could restart its nuclear program 'within h

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Iran’s president on Tuesday warned it could restart its nuclear program “within hours or days” if the Trump administration continued its confrontational policies toward the Islamic Republic.

In direct challenge to Trump, Iran's president says it could restart its nuclear program 'within hours'

Well, lookie here ;-) If it's not one thing it's another.

So when does WWIII start again?

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Aug 15 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wonder what those "confrontational policies" are ?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Let them, Isreal is itching to wipe them, RIP Iran #FACTION

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I know I'm supposed to give a damn.

I know that. Once upon a time I did. I don't anymore. Iran has the bomb, or will have it. Don't give a flyin' whatever.

They use it, Israel uses theirs, and the Middle East problem will be solved. Everything will be quiet. The quiet of the dead.

Go ahead, Iran, beat your atomic bomb drums, you, too, North Korea. Go ahead and practice your version of MAD. I'm sure the leadership of those countries have nothing but the best interests of their citizens at heart, so they'll have the praise of the ghosts of millions to comfort them in the aftermath.

So go for it, you stupid bastards.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

It's empty rhetoric. The Iran nuclear deal is solid. Even Russia and China are bound by treaty to take action against Iran if they restart their program.

Edit: Iran is just trying to ruffle feathers. They're well aware that the deal is quite unpopular in the US. They would love nothing more than for the US to back out of it, because then the whole thing collapses, and they'll have gotten all of the benefits with none of the obligations.
edit on 15-8-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I know I'm supposed to give a damn.

I know that. Once upon a time I did. I don't anymore. Iran has the bomb, or will have it. Don't give a flyin' whatever.

They use it, Israel uses theirs, and the Middle East problem will be solved. Everything will be quiet. The quiet of the dead.

Go ahead, Iran, beat your atomic bomb drums, you, too, North Korea. Go ahead and practice your version of MAD. I'm sure the leadership of those countries have nothing but the best interests of their citizens at heart, so they'll have the praise of the ghosts of millions to comfort them in the aftermath.

So go for it, you stupid bastards.

QFT

Poetic, really.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I doubt that they can restart their nuclear program.

I doubt that they ever shut it down.
edit on b000000312017-08-15T20:55:01-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 15 Aug 2017 20:55:01 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
All of John Kerry's extraordinarily hard work paying America back for not voting for him, along with Obama's assurances to We The People that Iran would never even think of making a nuke ever again , right down the crapper along with the billions of the peoples tax monies given to Iran.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The problem Iran seems to be having is their ballistic missile program. They are violating UN resolutions with what they are doing. The UN also completed a report saying Iran has and still is violating the nuclear agreement.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I don't think Iran or N.K have the guts to fire their two to four missiles . I would like them to go away though

new topics

top topics

join