It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, racism & disclosure-

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I would disclose my species' presence, and attempt to explain why racism is foolish due to the fact there are several thousands of species roaming the cosmos, and that humans are the offspring of at least two of those species, possibly more, also that no one really knows how many species have preceded any known species. Furthermore, I would disclose that Humanity's struggles are juvenile in nature, yet necessary to understand and overcome before humans as a species can truly evolve their culture and be welcomed to pursue the cosmos in search of enlightenment. Lastly, I would disclose that all species have interest in humanity whichever way humanity splits, some interests may be well received, and some may be poorly received, as not everyone is your enemy, nor is everyone your friend.

edit on 15-8-2017 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Bump it up a notch.

What if there are warring alien species fighting amoungst themselves on Earth and they just LOOK human.

They've hated each other for millennia and are sorting things out here.

I'd be more sympathetic to the ones who shared their stories and battles in a storytelling format instead of Live Action Role Playing with real time violence.

But that's the artist in me speaking.

It's a shame the things some do to themselves and others.

A very sad series of life lessons here on Earth.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

this is actually the perfect time for real disclosure. To go back to Reagan... What else could bring us together faster than a menacing alien race from another world

What makes you even think that they want to bring us together. If you look around everything that is depicted by the MSM is to create an UNBALANCED Victim and Villain narrative to keep us fighting.

The issue with that is that Nobody wants to be a victim nor a Villain and that leads to both sides having hate and animosity to each other.

The MSM presents racism as a White on Black issue (I'm not White). Sexism as a Male on Female issue or Preference of one religion vs another religion (I'm not religious).

In essence by the MSM presenting an unbalanced roles of always making the White Christian guy the villain and the minorities as the victims they have created a environment to nurture hate . They clearly want to keep us separated either wise we would talk about the real issue in congress.

1. Congregational term limits

2. campaign financing reform.

3. Lobbying reform

4. doing away with super-pacs

5. Revolving door between gov't and private sector

6. Transparency

So unless those Aliens can be racist,sexist, religious, and half of them become democrats and the other half republicans then no they will not disclose anything.

Heck that could be the real reason they don't want disclosures, as it could bring the people together.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No SANE aliens would come here with the world the way it is.

That leaves us with a bunch of PSYCHO aliens . . . .

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Nope we're staying and watching how this will end, shouldn't be long by our calculations!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
if i was an alien i wouldn't touch earth and earthlings with a ten light-year pole, far less go and say hello.

' find us somewhere else Zarg, this place is a madhouse '

I think that is exactly why a lot of them are visiting here. Like how people go to a carnival for some excitement..

And others have their own unique set of problems, and the only way to solve them are searching other systems and their inhabitants, because the universe is like a treasure hunt, forced by a will to survive.

Your comment revives memories of the the Hopkinsville Goblins Case.
Hopkinsville aliens
They shot the creatures and later some glowing liquid like alien blood was seen. These aliens have never been reported again that I have heard of. I think shooting at them is a big mistake and wasted opportunity to learn about them, and learn from them. Most people just don't have the coconuts to handle situations like that without panicking. Or 99 out of every hundred experiencers.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I don't think they'd care. Think about it like this, do our political leaders care if different types of spiders hate or oppress each other? In human eyes, their petty arguments and even their fights are irrelevant. They're still just spiders that are occupying land that's desirable to us.

Let me put it another way. Because of science fiction, I think people are led to believe that aliens will be able to relate to humans on some level. But what if they're so different that they just see us as animals? Spiders and termites are amazing architects, but they're just bugs to the vast majority of humans. And the only humans that spend any real time studying the details of spiders and termites are entomologists, who typically have no political power at all. Ok, I guess pest exterminators also study them, though they don't definitely don't learn about them in order to negotiate with them lol.

So right now, I'm proposing that the aliens we come in contact with won't be their version of zoologists or entomologists. I'm expecting them to be mining contractors from their version of a mega corporation. Or maybe even some private company of conquistadors. Or better yet, they'll just be the equivalent of a telecommunications firm and they're only in our solar system to install new cell phone towers. lol In either of those cases, would you expect them to come down to Earth and negotiate with the pests they saw?

Or even better, what if they've already fully disclosed themselves to birds or another species on Earth? I could imagine them being an aquatic species, landing in one of our vast oceans, and communicating with dolphins or some species of lobster. In that scenario, I could imagine the animals warning them about the hairless air-breathers on the surface which "fly" atop the waters and love to hunt their ocean brethren.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HappyFisherman

What if TPTB are the Greys? It would make sense that they'd try to extinguish any investigation into extraterrestrials

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Racism is a hate based energy.

It ONLY supports the dark consciousness of those who seek to psychologically place themselves in better positions then others equal to them.

If those who suffer from the psychological weakness of racism took a few moments to think and evaluate the Universes like President Ronald Reagan expressed, their minds would find a BRIGHTER conscious path to resonate upon after their minds accept this is a SPECIES of various HUES?
A species created from various genetic inputs that eventually made the many races which make up modern mankind...

Some seek to relate more to a possible Alien SPECIES the Aryans for example instead of connecting with their own species more which to 1 is kind of self degrading to the Species. It is comparable to a ape attempting to identify more with a alligator species all why segregating itself from its own ape species. It makes no sense.
To 1 yes some e.t would probably look at how immature and hateful some of the human group is and totally avoid or study in secret. Others may be sent here by some higher power or influence as evaluators, messengers as well as assistance to help upgrade the human body and conscious mind to help prepare humanity for more universal activity and report back to their leaders how well humanity is progressing or not...
Best scenario is humanity prevails matures as a Species and advances beyond this planet and such immature behavior as racism & then is welcomed in mass to the universal community.

Worst case humanity is abandoned as a failed experiment they the messengers report back to their leaders that human development is stifled by hate energy and the species of man may be going down paths of self destruction that may threaten other life on the planet humans are currently sharing with other life that to them may be equally as valuable.

And a call to stop or end humanities progress is issued out from above...
Think what that means (reset & genetic bottle neck process) begins again?

Which then possibly eventually initiate's a culling process due to humanity threatening the well being of other life on/in this planet.

So racism to 1 is a serious problem that many may not be acknowledging due to ignorance.
But if humanity cannot LOVE itself and get along with itself then why would any intelligent beings consider that humanity would love them?
Just some LIGHT for the dark consciousness to process...
DON'T BE A HATER, they probably all end up in the same place eventually since it is all just spiritual energy displacement when class is over and they failed the exams and must try again. Maybe sent back as part of the race the hated to spiritually train the eternal consciousness more.

Thanks ATS members for all of your input thus far
Chromatically ambiguous

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Who knows, we can only guess, and it usually based off from our own context an experience.If a sentient species did manage to come from their own primordial soup, an go through their own Trials and Tribs of technology and survive to a space age, I could picture them being very indifferent to idelogies and much of politics.

We argue over imaginary lines that would be placed on small islands that people fued over. They could have entire planets colonized, and who know if those colonies wanted their own independece?

Indifferent to stupidity, I d doubt it. Even if they are benevolebt, they could be very strict or assertive. From a bird's eye view, it's ancient history.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bknapple32
What else could bring us together faster than a menacing alien race from another world

Zombie apocalypse?

ETA: I take that back after watching how people behaved in The Walking Dead.

Well the good guy groups are very well balanced racially.

Not so much the psychopath bad guy groups

So you have that

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Then aren't they themselves racist for not wanting to interact with such a lower species?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Then aren't they themselves racist for not wanting to interact with such a lower species?

No that would be being cautious of a potential negative environment...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Are humans racist for not approaching ant colonies and saying "Take me to your leader because I want to negotiate with them"? You could argue that it's bigoted, species-ist, or intolerant of the cultural conditions of the different species. But racism deals with races within the same species, not different species as a whole.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

With advanced development they could EASILY alter us as they wished ,but their "Prime Directive" is the excuse not to get directly involved, again they are advanced so we MIGHT not know better.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
if i was an alien i wouldn't touch earth and earthlings with a ten light-year pole, far less go and say hello.

' find us somewhere else Zarg, this place is a madhouse '

Perhaps it's all about perspective? Perhaps they see that so many humans have bad teeth and are anally retentive that by doing laser-dentistry type stuff and anally-probing us they feel they are actually helping humanity. Memory loss and paralysis are their tools so as not to alarm us too much.

I'm just throwing it out there...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I find it unlikely they would care particularly about that one aspect of our behaviour. From outside it's a minor thing and our impact on and contempt for the other species we share the planet with probably stands out more.

As already mentioned by others true aliens are likely to have a way of thinking fundementally different from us. Thier morality and motivations also fundementally different.

There is a tendency to transfer to aliens human motivations. Whether as enlightened idealised messiahs watching and judging or as conquerors. The truth may be none of the above, there is just no way to know.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Aliens probably think we are racists because we eat cows.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Aliens probably come in a variety of developmental levels.

The grays, overall, might be less developed technologically than we are now. I mean in some areas. Like we might have better computers than they do, and a better understanding of DNA.

Their attempts to hybridize in order to gain the ability to procreate, for example, seem pretty infantile and poorly thought out from a modern scientific perspective. The story is that supposedly they are a slave race created by another more powerful race, and intentionally made unable to reproduce so they would not be able to swell their numbers and pose a threat to their creators. They don't seem to possess the knowledge necessary to undo this.

The microprocessors recovered from the crashed alien craft at Roswell had transistors in it that were so small they could only be seen under a magnifying glass. The transistors in a modern Pentium i5 are so small you would need a powerful microscope to see them.

On the other hand, in the Lacerta interview, she speaks of some beings being so powerful they could destroy the Earth with only a thought. Some coming from deeper space, but others coming from other dimensions (which she calls "bubbles").

Each group would have different goals, but I doubt the extremely advanced ones are going around abducting people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join